[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most cringey and beta things a man can do? Let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What are the most cringey and beta things a man can do?

Let's make a list. I'll start.

>wearing graphic tees in public after high school

I'll admit, i still have a ton of graphic tees from my teenage years, but most of them are packed away and ready to go to goodwill sometime. I had such shit taste. Transformers shirts, shitty bands, a lot of overpriced shit from hot topic. I thought it all made me so cool when i was a kid, but i wouldn't be caught dead wearing most of it today, though I will still wear my linkin park shirt if i'm mowing the lawn or something.

I see quite a few betas who still wear shit like this well into their 30s. A skelly nu-male at the bar last week was wearing a guardians of the galaxy tee, as if it made him look so le quirky or something.

Plain colored, or tastefully patterned v-necks are what gets the grills robots. Give your batman shirts or illegible black metal tees to the poor, or just wear them when you're lounging around the house fapping.
>>
>>39302064
>being so insecure about your masculinity you won't wear a common type of clothing
Guess how I and everyone else can tell you're an insecure beta?
>>
>>39302064
God, how I want to punch you so hard right now.
>>
>>39302093

I like wearing what i think looks good on me, and i don't really feel like skeletons and cartoon characters look good on me. It makes me feel like a little kid.
>>
>>39302172
If a silly shirt is enough to make you look like a kid, or shit, then you are a beta. That's it.
A chad can dress like a retard and people will look at him, thinking how strong his personality is to go against societal expectations.
>>
>>39302212

Burgerlet detected.

Once you grow up, you'll realize that 'Chad' would look like a retard in a Power Rangers shirt, and employers would dismiss him.
>>
>>39302287
he could wear in on saturday getting in-n-out...or where the fuck else he can go where he needs not meet some form of obligation
>>
>>39302064
Graphic tees can be cool if you aren't a beta nu--male.
>>
File: 1460476198539.jpg (72KB, 692x414px) Image search: [Google]
1460476198539.jpg
72KB, 692x414px
>>39302064
Objectively wrong. I come from /fa/ and graphic tees can be alright/good. It really depens what you wear however. If you're handsome you can pull something like Transformers of, or if you're indie/alt you can wear some FF shirts with the logo. Then again, it really depens on whether you're pretty or not. Furthermore, graphic tees can be good looking on anyone if it isn't media relate: think of Fendi, Rick Owens and Raf Simons, but I digress

Here are some really cringey/beta things men can do
>Wearing cargo shorts
>Wearing shorts in general, they're hideous
>Be unaware of current global news (not begin able to hold a conversation about the news)
>Cursing in public (its fine with friends though)
>Not knowing a bit about everything (sports, cars, music, film, art)
>Not able to separate someones opinion from the person
>>
>>39303747
Exactly, beta faggots look retarded regardless of what they wear.

t. Chad.
>>
It depends on the graphics. If its very subtle then it can be okay. I mostly own single color non-print t-shirts though
>>
>>39302064
No, anon. Not cringey.
If you don't wanna wear them, that's fine. But I've seen some cool graphic shirts worn by skinny robots and been like, aw nice. Wonder where he got that.
>>
>>39302064
You're a retard

Real alphas wear whatever the fuck they want. Indie girls will still fuck them
>>
>>39302064
You know what's the difference between you and a handsome guy wearing that shit?

Girls won't even tell you that shit looks bad, while they'll tell a hot guy "Why you're wearing that? It looks ugly" and get a response in a manner of "then help me get it off".
>>
>>39302064

The only graphic tees I wear are band shirts, and generally with my kutte over it. It's very common around here among metalheads.
>>
I only wear anime graphic tees or bad engrish ones I found in Japan, and even then it's ironically

at work I wear standard button-up Oxford style shirts.
>>
>>39303765
>trusting /fa/ with fashion
You do realize that fashion for college age and under for guys is just to dress like a n*gger with decent hair, right?
>>
>>39307368
>n*gger
What word is that even?
>>
>>39307566
he censored the nigger word
>>
>>39302064
Most cringy prob letting a dickgirl chm inside your ass or being a cuck
>>
>>39302064
Graphic tees are fine, but only if the design isn't shit or flashy. If it's something subtle like a logo or whatever then nobody will notice or care.
>>
>>39307841
Whoops I mean a dickgirls feminine penis up your ass and cum inside you while she humiliates you and locks your cock in a cage spits on your back and slaps your ass
>>
>>39307893
No that's not beta that's hot as fuck to be dominated by a trap maybe cock torture
>>
>>39307893
I would like to do this scenario but me fucking her I wouldn't ever take a feminine penis though that's to gay for me
>>
>>39307841
I've always wanted to get c ucked by a dickgirl
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.