[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, things can't end like this... This is just a phase,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Happiness.jpg (706KB, 2554x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.jpg
706KB, 2554x1600px
Robots, things can't end like this... This is just a phase, eventually we will all be happy, right?
>>
Yo I'm pretty happy, except for some small little things.

I don't wanna be the special snowflake of r9k anymore. Shits changed.
>>
When you an adult you have to fix your own problems. Even if they are caused by someone else or out side influences. Most robots are man children so they never grow up.
>>
>>39302057
I doubt it.
But no worries, we can all always kill ourselves. The key out of this miserable existence is at all of our hands.
>>
File: cute-sad-cat.jpg (8KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
cute-sad-cat.jpg
8KB, 305x305px
I like to tell myself the ones who are happy and who made it out don't come back here to report on it. But I'm probably just deluding myself.
>>
File: 1481317680831.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1481317680831.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>39302057
Bad times don't last forever, anon. With a little time, a little luck, and a little effort, it can all change.

2 years ago I was 25 years old, a KHHV, and just lost my job due to the onset of a serious illness. Today I'm medicated (all symptoms gone), employed at a comfy government job, and have a kind and caring qt to cook me nice dinners and take care of me (OKCupid, I recommend it).

Chin up, friend. The bad times will only last forever if you let them.
>>
>>39302081
How did shit change?
>>
>>39302057
I dont believe I will be happy ever. But I hope to achieve something in my life.
>>
>>39302153
How do I get rid of personality disorders?
Where do I find quality psychotherapeutists willing and capable of working through my issues to alter my subconscious mind?
Is it worth it?
>>
For me, no never. My fathers side of the family all were miserable depressed people which I inherited. I'm also too far gone at this age (27) to turn this around, can't just start dating at nearly 30 as a virgin. Way too fucked up. No career, dropped out of uni 3 times because of depression. Tried a lot of drugs, didn't help. Still live at home and drive a piece of shit car. Its only going to get worse for me. My only glimmer of hope is saving up more money at my shitty job and leaving the US to die in some 3rd world hell hole.
>>
File: IMG_2845.png (266KB, 637x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.png
266KB, 637x850px
>>39302155

I learned to shut up, for one.
>>
>>39302177
>How do I get rid of personality disorders?
I didn't. I'm still "the weird guy" at work. Fortunately, the girl I met is more autistic than I am, so we get along very well. No normie shit. Just pure amplified autism.

OKCupid is great for meeting fellow robots. Their matching system is pretty solid if you answer enough questions.
>>
>>39302286
Yeah, but I'd first really have to get rid of my schizoid nature if I wanted to form any actual lasting relationships and I've come to the conclusion that I probably will be miserable if I stay completely alone.
>>
>>39302138
Well when I came close to happiness I admit I completely forgot about this place.
>>
>>39302315
Ah, you're talking about full-on mental illness. It's definitely worth seeing a psychiatrist. Warning: Do NOT see a psychologist or a therapist; they're essentially scams.

I got diagnosed with psychotic illness two years ago, and the psychiatrist put me on olanzapine. It's worked like a dream. I'd be in a far worse off place without it.
>>
>>39302468
Schizoid PD is a personality disorder, not a mental illness though. Can't be medicated or fixed easily like that, except maybe with MDMA. It's an ingrained part of a person's psyche and might possibly be treatable through very extensive psychotherapy. Too bad the whole thing's poorly researched, poorly understood and most people in the psychiatric field are probably unable or unwilling to stick through years of slow effort to rewire someone's brain like that.
>>
Your life should be oriented with death
Detach from yourself and view life in an disengaged fashion
>>
>>39302177

Every psychologist/psychiatrist I have met have been pussies who treat me like a child who cant handle hard facts. They try to be really nice to you so you dont get your feelings hurt. What I really want is someone who knows how this brain shit works to tell me what is wrong with me and how to fix it. I dont want them to tip toe around what ever the fucking shit it is they think is my problem. They always act like some guardians of mysterious secret knowledge and only speak in riddles. If you think I'm some pussy faggots with mommy issues then fucking say it.
>>
>>39302650
That's frankly what I'm worried about. I have very little interest in seeking psychiatric help in the first place and if whoever I meet is going to be either inept or incapable, it's just going to kill whatever will I had to fix myself in the first place.
>>
>>39302507
Its because its fucking hard as hell to get licenced and practice so not a lot of people have money, time and luck to get into it. For psychologists it means to get masters, some work in hospital (nearly impssible to achieve for most at least here) that is a work for free of course. Then pay thousands to get into clinical which takes another 3-4 years of study and work and they also want you to get therapy licence which costs a fortune also. Im not surprised there is no little advancements It is a hobby for rich for the rich. Common people with problems can only get drugged at best or get very temporary short therapy.
>>
File: 1503498111909.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503498111909.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Nope, I have bipolar disorder for life. The best I can hope for is to feel OK between episodes, which I will never stop having.
>>
>>39302226
>My only glimmer of hope is saving up more money at my shitty job and leaving the US to die in some 3rd world hell hole.

I did this and my life is definitely worse now. I can't wait until my lease runs out in five months so I can get the fuck out of here. Think really hard about what living in a third world country would entail before you move.
>>
>>39302826
What third world shithole?
>>
>>39302826
>glimmer
>>>/mlp/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.