[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who live in Southeast Texas, I hope you lived a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: Harvey.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
To those who live in Southeast Texas, I hope you lived a good life.

RIP
>>
>>39301630
F
uck rain
Dead mexicans pls
>>
>>39301630
>tfw just north of houston

JUST
>>
>tfw live in Austin

I'm safe, but this city deserves to be swept away in a flood so I'm not sure how I feel about it.
>>
>>39301630
getting scared by some pink color

HAHAA
>>
>>39302714

>being afraid of water and fast moving air
>when your body is literally made out of mostly water and you need to breathe air to live

where is the logic in this?
>>
>>39302755
>being afraid of 9 millimeters of lead
moving through the air rather quick
>>
>>39302755
>Adult male not knowing how to swim
why live?
>>
>>39302836
Lead is poisonous dumbass
>>
>tfw hurricane harvey turns into hurricuck harvey
>>
File: 1495477107415.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495477107415.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>>39301630
:( I wish Ohio would receive some rain. I enjoy the fierce thunderstorms during summer and we have received nothing this sumer.
>>
File: 1500844790517.jpg (32KB, 397x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500844790517.jpg
32KB, 397x300px
>>39301630
>1+ feet of water in some places of FL
>watching dipshits swamp their cars and wreck their engines
>>
At least its bringing some much needed heat to the UK.
>>
35 inches of rain is insane. RIP Texas coast. Hopefully it won't head my way.

t. Louisiana anon
>>
And our glorious president still hasn't staffed like half of the government officials in charge of disaster relief.

We're gonna see Katrina-level government incompetence, just you watch.
>>
Who /sw houston/ here?

>tfw empty stores and no water
>>
All you normie faggots are scared of dying. Wish I lived in Texas I'm not scared of a fucking hurricane. Fuck you all.
>>
>>39304015
>tfw live in SA
>tfw wish the hurricane was category 4 or moved up slightly north
>>
>>39303914
>s-surely this will be the end of drumf!!

Right on time.
>>
>>39303981
Go outside nigger, plenty of water
>>
>>39304136

Funny how I didn't say anything close to that.

It's objective fact that he has yet to appoint hundreds of federal officials in major infrastructural areas of government. We are not prepared for what this storm is going to bring to Texas.
>>
>>39301630
can't wait for the fallout when trump doesn't turn up to the flooded cities for two weeks.

whose gonna be laughing when austin finds out liberal values dont float
>>
>>39304469
>libcuck THIS desperate for a political crises even if it people's lives and property at stake

Not to mention
>the majority of federal occupations are completely fucking worthless and only exist to give niggers jobs
>dems are the ones obstructing Trump's appointments on partisan grounds in the first place
>>
>>39304015
Fuck off, you obviously have never experienced a hurricane before. You don't die, they just cause a shitload of inconvenience.
>>
>>39305589
>he thinks hurricanes don't kill people
your IQ must be embarrassing
>>
Get fucked, Texas. Natures karma for voting for an idiot for president. Hope you all drown.
>>
>>39304531
>whose gonna be laughing when austin finds out liberal values dont float

Neither do conservative ones. You think Jesus is gonna save this shitty state from flooding?
>>
File: 1501839391589.png (22KB, 471x445px) Image search: [Google]
1501839391589.png
22KB, 471x445px
>Living in a country where the weather can LITERALLY kill you

Hahahaha holy shit America is basically a third world country

No civilised country on this planet has to worry about "muh tornadoes" or "muh tsunamis". It's your own fault for living in a shithole with unpredictable climate. Fucking Ameriniggers
>>
>>39301630
>flooding
>wetbacks
>>
>>39301630
Houston fag here my local kroger is almost empty from people buying fopd and supplies I couldn't find any sherbet ice cream almost all the shelves are empty and one is completely empty
>>
>>39306295
Trump is making this country better fuck you
>>
>>39306217
I didn't say that no one can die from them you absolute mong. The chances of any given person dying are basically 0%.
>>
Texanormies can get wrecked
>>
>>39302946
I think he was talking about a bullet
>>
>>39306509

He's a fucking disaster, but keep telling yourself he's the best thing since Jesus, cuck.
>>
>>39306362
ha ha i'm going to tell my ameribuddies to doulbe the co2 outputs gonna rekt ur climate soon too envirocuck
>>
>>39306420
Who the fuck buys sherbet as a provision for a hurricane?
>>
>>39306543
>you can't die
>i didn't say that
But you did, asshole.
>>
>>39306681
The streets are gonna be flooded so people are gonna be stuck in their houses so while they're sitting around maybe they want some ice cream.
>>
>>39306686
I said "you don't die" which is 99.9% true, which you would know if you had basic reading comprehension skills. But you insist on being a pedantic fuck.
>>
hmmmmmm wonder why this is happening
>>
Real texas folk use this as an excuse to get drunk and grill meat, you guys need to git gud
>>
>>39303723
Fuck your shitty state. Please stay out of mine and learn how to fucking drive. I used to say women were the worst drivers but they have been supplanted by you fuckers.
t. pittsburgh
>>
>>39306863
No, you should have said you most likely won't die and fail to communicate properly. Either way, a lot of people have died from hurricanes and you are still, unsurprisingly, wrong and stupid.
>>
>>39304688
>>39304469
Literally BTFO fuck off commie
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.