[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PHENIBUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: phenibut.jpg (22KB, 377x254px) Image search: [Google]
phenibut.jpg
22KB, 377x254px
my phenibut is coming in the mail today
what should i expect, does it really make you feel less anxious?
do any robots have experience good or bad with phenibut?
>>
>>39301156
yes. takes 2 hours to kick in, try 500mg if you're serious about using it properly, don't use more than 2 or 3 times a week or you might get tolerance / withdrawals / addiction. 2 grams is probably the max dose you should take, being reasonable. I heard someone died on 10 grams
I don't really notice it much, even when I take like 2 grams. but I can sleep for 14 hours on such a dose.
>>
>>39301156
It made me act stupid and cringy like alcohol, but without the smell, slurring speech, or loss of balance. Would not really recommend. Tolerance builds up fast, and withdrawal doesn't feel good.
>>
>>39301426
>sleep 14 hrs
that's quite extreme
>>
>>39301463
its comfy as fuck
union bocata
>>
>>39301456
Do you get rebound anxiety from withdrawal or when you stop?
>>
>>39301709
>Do you get rebound anxiety from withdrawal or when you stop?

Only from thinking about the stupid shit I said when I was on it.
>>
This is not a daily use anxiety cure. You should use it once a week at the most----maybe 2 days a week spread apart if you really need it. Use it on a day you're going to something social like hanging with friends or if you manage to get a date with a girl. Its really great at calming first date nerves.

But I mean it----only use it about once a week at the most. People who use it daily and stop have described withdrawal symptoms as bad as benzos----and benzo withdrawal is one of the worst withdrawals, only second to heroin.
>>
>>39301743
>>39301456
Phenibut has never made me say stupid shit. I'm normally pretty reserved, but it makes me feel more comfortable and more talkative.
>>
>>39301156

Works well for anxiety as long as you don't push it. Tolerance builds fast. Look into f-phenibut, it's better imo.

Don't go over 5 grams, ever. Don't even push 2. I've done this before and just ended up sleeping for a little over 30 hours in a puddle of my own piss with zero memory, with the worst hangover I've ever experienced from any drug, then started having extremely horrifying visual/audio hallucinations + extreme brain zaps for another day.
>>
>>39301837
nice, how many grams exactly did you do?
>>
>>39301837
Big doses give me the shits and make me act retarded but it honestly feels like a mild version of MDMA
>>
Anyone try taking Adderall with phenibut?
>>
>>39301156
It's ok for sleep but not much else.
>>
Has anyone tried probiotics for anxiety? I've made 2 batches of sauerkraut on monday so I have to wait a few weeks to see if it actually works.
>>
>>39302641
that might make you healthy where you were previously unhealthy, but it isn't going to stop anxiety the way that medicine will
>>
>>39302641
the whole thing about the enteric nervous system and gut brain is really interesting but it's probably very unlikely that just having some sauerkraut/kombucha/yogurt/whatever will fix your problems. You have to make a lifestyle change to support your flora (in terms of eating and exercise) and the lifestyle change will probably do more for your self esteem and confidence than that ever could. So my advice is put your effort into something that isn't a bullshit trendy quick-fix, faggot
>>
>>39301942

Hard to say, I initially dosed 2 grams, but definitely redosed more than once while intoxicated and probably didn't weigh correctly/started eyeballing.
>>
good thread, I'll look into this drug more. It really feels it became popular all of a sudden. I didn't hear hear about phenibut until probably a couple months ago honestly. seems fishy
>>
>>39301156
haha you wrote "but"
>>
>>39301156
your penis butt is coming in the mail?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.