[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read the transcript of a crime committed by a serial rapist/murderer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I just read the transcript of a crime committed by a serial rapist/murderer. That poor girl.

What the fuck why are people so cruel? Who knows what terrible things are happening right now. Worst of all there are people like this who are never brought to justice.
>>
>>39299604
yep

stuff like that is why you need to get a gun and practice with it, if someone breaks into your house and tries to kidnap or murder you the cops cant be there fast enough to save you, you need to be responsible for your own life
>>
Link? I'm curious to read this.
>>
>>39299654
I read two

Look up toolbox killer transcript and toy box killer transcript

On mobile
>>
>>39299604

>Worst of all there are people like this who are never brought to justice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
>>
File: isil.jpg (107KB, 886x834px) Image search: [Google]
isil.jpg
107KB, 886x834px
>>39299604
You think that's bad, you should read about what ISIS is doing to their captives. It's inhuman.
>>
>>39299769
Makes me sick desu
>>
>>39299807
Did you hear what went on in the upstairs of the Bataclan theatre the night of that attack.

Apparently the terrorists were cutting off people's dicks and feeding them to people. Also beheadings. This was apparently suppressed by media and Didn't come out until about a year later
>>
It's almost impossible for people to get adequate mental help in most countries, so they are discouraged from seeking it or trusting professionals to have their best interest in mind, and rightly so. Whether or not they are criminally or violently insane, a lot of people need support, compassion, CBT, whatever but they just have pills thrown at them. Also some of those people are truly mentally broken, they are doomed from the beginning and should have never been born.
>>
>>39299604
I don't know, man.
I really don't know what would encourage behavior so violent. There's obviously a fuck-up in the brain.
Not even gorillas act this way. They'll go autistic if they view a threat, or are fucked with, but they don't kill their own kind with their bare hands for no reason.
I wish I knew why, anon. Then maybe we could prevent the sickos from ruining the lives of innocent civilians.
>>
>>39299964
All of these serial criminals tend to come from broken homes where they were physically and or sexually abused.

Makes me worry about the astronomical divorce rates and the single mom problem.
>>
File: IMG_0507.png (755KB, 1189x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.png
755KB, 1189x669px
>>39300007
>Makes me worry about the astronomical divorce rates and the single mom problem.

I'm sure that contributes to it a lot. I know several people who were left around their mothers' "boyfriends" as children and are fucked up because of the shit that transpired once they were left alone. It is also possible and not uncommon for these people to have been raised without having been severely abused though, the correlation isn't really that strong.
>>
>>39299958
tell me more about this and post some links. really interesting.
>>
>>39299807
>>39299958
These are fake news guys... ISIS is trash, no doubt about it but there is a lot of misinformation and rumors around them, a bit like North Korea.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.