[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for brainlets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: retardo.jpg (46KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
retardo.jpg
46KB, 645x968px
So I'm a smart guy, and I'm wondering, how does it feel to be someone with sub-100 IQ? I'm not talking retards, I'm talking about IQs between 85-99, which is below average IQ. Does it hurt that you can understand the idea that you are stupid, unlike the retards who are beneath you? What does it feel to have a dull IQ on this level?
>>
Ask that to Lauren southern orbiters and those who donated to her patreon.
>>
>>39295262
I have an IQ of 114 which on its own is fine but it would be a little higher if I didn't have some bullshit disorder that literally inhibits all but incredibly basic mathematical and pattern based tasks. I can still rationalize and understand mathematic concepts at their base but as soon as numbers start moving I might as well be reading the cyrillic alphabet through a mirror. Additionally complex schematics fuck with me hard as well but that might be normal.
If my IQ was like an 80 or 90 I could imagine that literally every task would be an absolute chore to put up with.
>>
>>39295262
Previously 143, probably mid 100s now, person here. Most people are just too dumb to understand how unhappy they are.
>>
>>39295469
Is ignorance really bliss like I've heard from people of sub-100 IQs? Or is somewhat less than bliss since they're smarter than retards (who definitely live blissful lives)?
>>
>>39295487
Maybe often but not always. I know some dumb mother fuckers who are pretty steadily depressed. I once convinced my coworker (grown ass man mind you) that all jelly came from jellyfish. Worse yet it only took maybe 10 minutes to do.
>>
>>39295487
Yeah it probably is. I sometimes can't sleep at night because my brain keeps working and thinking of literally every possibility, and other random shit. Imbeciles just crash down and sleep
>>
>>39295487
I 100% believe it to be so. However, if I could flip the switch... I'm not even sure I would. I like understanding things, even if that includes understanding how little importance I have and how unhappy I am.
>>
File: 1493987366288.jpg (57KB, 667x605px) Image search: [Google]
1493987366288.jpg
57KB, 667x605px
>>39295262
>So I'm a smart guy
for you

pic unrelated
>>
>>39295487
I don`t think so. 90 here, always evil, boring, unhappy and can`t sleep well.
>>
>>39295503
I used to do this until I dropped acid a few times then became a pretty bad alcoholic for a few years. Fry your brain enough times and you don't worry so much anymore.
>>
File: 1499978845477.png (88KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499978845477.png
88KB, 604x516px
>>39295262
I used to have a legit 155 IQ (non meme tested, went to an actual professional) but then I got prescribed high doses of antipsychotics and did a ton of drugs as a teenager. I haven't been tested again but I definitely feel like something is missing. It's really weird because I used to have a really big vocabulary, but now I struggle to even type simple words right and it takes me a few attempts. It is also very difficult for me to grasp simple math and to understanding abstract concepts. I have tried to help my brother who's in the 8th grade with homework but most of the time I just can't
>>
>>39295487
>retardation
>blissful

Wrong, friendo. Just because I'm too stupid to grasp concepts doesn't mean my brain won't try and form my own (often mistaken) understandings. Try as you might things will elude you by virtue of you being a tardo freak. Success, women, awareness of self others and environment, knowledge. I learn really slow and forget most of what I've learned in time.
>>
>Be high IQ
>Spend all my time flirting with women
>Get told "anon you're so funny", comedians are all high IQ
>Women sense my high genetic value, bang me all the time
>Barely spend any effort at school, exclusively do things at last minute, pass with high grades
>Meanwhile brainlets study for hours every day and still fail out of courses
>No women wants a brainlet because they want somebody that can be a provider and can laugh with them, not somebody who fails at everything and people laugh at.

Lol brainlets
>>
>>39295521
Uhh no thanks. I'd rather have insomnia than do fucking drugs
>>
>>39295749
>no women
LARPER checks out kek
>>
IQ is just the ability to solve patterns
>>
>>39296168
No it isn't brainlet, do better IQ tests
>>
how do you think it feels?

im physically weak and have health problems i cant really do trades jobs,

and have a shit IQ, so i cant get a STEM job.

my life was over before it started.

i'd like to beat the shit out of my tard dad for having me
>>
>>39296199
>how do you think it feels?
I don't know. that's why I'm asking
>>
>>39295503

so use it to do somethign to get rich, Beautiful Mind dumb ass
>>
>>39296199
I've got average IQ (101) but I'm going into STEM. I'm quite good at math too.
It's all something you can train yourself to be, so don't give up anon
>>
>>39296275

i could barely do 8th grade math, when i got to highschool i was mostly a D student

no you CANT work hard your way to mentally complicated shit,

Dumb Ass
>>
>>39296324
Yes you can
You just have to spend a lot of time on it and start with the basics
Anyone can understand math, some just take longer than others
>>
>>39296339

NO YOU CANT,

i couldnt do high school math shit, i wouldnt be able to any complex math shit,

Im stuck mopping floors, NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>39296339
Do you really think bleughhearehraodfheaoh-tier tards can learn complex math?
>>
>>39296086
Nah I still have insomnia. It's just static in my head now more or less.
>>
>itt incels circlejerk with their useless iq high scores
>>
>>39296616
OP here, I know, I just want some input from some real brainlets.
>>
>>39296639
having a sub-100 score on an iq test doesn't necessarily make you a brainlet.
>>
File: tenor.gif (421KB, 316x218px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
421KB, 316x218px
>>39296720
>having a sub-100 score on an iq test doesn't necessarily make you a brainlet.

ROTFLMAO
>>
>>39296756
well then keep pretending your IQ means shit when you're still stuck on r9k rotting like everyone else, smart guy.
>>
just enjoy your high IQ,

your life could be a 100 times worse, im too weak to get trades jobs, too ugly and shy to get a sales job, and would never be able to get some STEM job,

so im stuck cleaning shit, while tards tell me what a good job cleaning shit is, and i debate K M S every day.
>>
>>39296865
>so im stuck cleaning shit, while tards tell me what a good job cleaning shit is, and i debate K M S every day.

Ok I've been there bro, I have been on my knees cleaning out a urinal as a sloshed fat middle aged man behind me gave me a speech about the "hard work" I was doing and how I shouldn't feel bad about what I was doing, but I should feel proud

I wanted to kill myself right there.
>>
there are no people like that on r9k. it wouldn't surprise me if average here was around 120.
>>
>>39296168
you don't solve patterns. you see patterns and solve problems. gtfo.
>>
>>39295487
funny im a native american with fetal alcohol syndrome that keeps failing at life, failed highschool and is a 27 yr old loser im not in bliss
>>
>>39297014

go back to writing the chemical formula for the cure to cancer on the window
>>
>>39297046
So what's it's feel to be like that? How much do you know of your condition? How much have you tried and failed, and how much does it hurt every time?
>>
>>39297046
are you the average, anon?
>>
>>39297054
its like a mild devlopmental delay as far as i know
i could try harder but no one takes me seriously im 27 but i look far younger
>>
>>39297068
the average no im retarded and a neet native american most r9k users are at least white and not brain damaged from alcohol at birth
>>
>>39297054

how do you think he feels, Jesus; oh, it's great to be stranded doing shit work for shit pay, having zero options

and then people ask me why i became a commie,
>>
>>39297054
also it feels like shit to be aware of the concept of having the disorder yeah
>>
>>39297151
yep deffo dude
>>
>>39295262
I think I scored about 67 last time I took it
>>
>>39297278
That means you're a literal retard, I'm looking for people with IQs about 20-25 points higher.
>>
>>39297307
Believe it or not, I don't have Down syndrome or autism. I'm just stupid
>>
Brainlets are nice, especially brainlet girls for dating. They dont have strong opinions so theyll almost always listen to you and feel helpless without your validation sometimes. They dont think or worry much about the future and things like that either so theyre really optimistic and happy, which helps you take things a little lighter as well.she refuses to admit shes a brainlet though.

Source:dating a qt brainlet (probably 90s)
>>
>>39296981

Bullshit, i am a retarded spic yet sad as fuck all the time.
>>
File: 1493649096866.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493649096866.png
164KB, 659x525px
>>39295262
>too dumb to excel at anything
>smart enough to be fully aware
it's a foggy kind of hell

as for iq, no idea, because these online pattern tests are worthless (but mensa really likes them)
>>
ITT: I took an online IQ test and scored 120+
>>
>>39297417
So a regular spic?
>>
>>39297342

same. I blame my dad. the dude knew he was a fucking idiot who flunked out of HS, and couldnt keep a job. And, this dumb ass thinks to himself, geee i need to definitely have a kid.

And, here i am. even if i wasnt ugly as all fuck i'd never have a fuckign kid.

the only way i would even debate having a kid is if they can mess with the DNA to make it a super genius,

my dad was fucking evil
>>
>>39295566
i have the same issues but only with my vocabulary and short term memory
>>
Pretty sure an IQ of 80-99 isn't really below, the SD is about 7 or 10, or something. Intelligence isn't that well calculated through most IQ tests, lots of technical knowledge and shit, but there's also social skills, people can be mathematical geniuses and completely socially incompetent.
>>
>people of all ages always remark that I'm smart or that I look like I'm thinking about some really deep shit
>suck shit at math
>waste most of my mental energy doing stupid voices and accents internally (or out loud when I'm alone) in english
>english isn't even my mother tongue but it's basically become my default language due to constant internet use
>go to mensa and they tell me I have an IQ of 99
>still referred to as "le smart guy"
Feels weird.
>>
>>39297941
Many normies think quiet = smart. It's understandable since that's often the case, but they don't bother checking to see if it's actually true.
>>
>>39295749
>Barely spend any effort at school, exclusively do things at last minute, pass with high grades
Can relate to that my friend too bad i am ugly and fear rejection like the plague
>>
>>39297987
I got named "loudest" in one of my yearbooks and am always stereotyped as smart.

Really considering how I'm a sperg with awful social skills I sure am eager to stick my head out, do presentations in front of people, and take on leadership roles. This has caused a lot of people to resent me over the years. Still being one of those quiet shy people isn't gonna make me any more sociable.

Quantity over quality, that's my approach. It is my sheer array of autistically gained trivial knowledge that I present during my raving that makes people think I'm smart. My sister recently was talking about if buying a house made sense and I went into a 30 minute rant discussing politics on a municipal, state, federal, and international level and how this all proved that housing prices could only go up! When I'm not talking to people IRL I'm talking on the internet. When I'm not talking on the internet I'm learning useless things.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.