[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 19

Fembots, when and why did you stop trusting men?

Could you ever see yourselves trusting men again?
>>
>>39295226
fuck off with this fembot bullshit larper
>>
>>39295226
why do korean people smell so wierd? all the other asians smell ok but koreans smell so wierd
>>
>>39295266
Probably all the plastic
>>
>>39295406
I laughed really hard at this. Good show.
>>
>>39295226
Been on the internet for years ever since I was younger, I didn't realize the advantages of being a female on the internet until I was in my freshmen year of high school where some guy would pay me for photos of feet on league of legends. I also did a lot of weird stuff on league of legends for riot points.

I soon moved on to asking for real money on paypal. I didn't have a bank account yet so it was just stored in my paypal. I never sent real photos of myself but it was enough to trick them into thinking it was me.

I decided to move on from that and move on to skype and catfish guys or erp with them for some money, I was about 16 when I did this and got a lot of money from it. I just spent the money on amazon for clothes and shit.

I'm 20 now, I can't be in a relationship with a man without thinking of them as someone stupid or naive. I never thought of myself as manipulative since they deserved being catfished for being so desperate and disgusting. But I have a few male friends that know better and I can trust that won't fall into the female charm.

I've stopped doing this but I ever so find myself slowly slipping back into this habit. But I have a real job now so I don't have to worry much about it.
>>
>>39295558
And you bitches wonder why men rape?
>>
>>39295664
You rape because you are savages, incapable of self-control.
>>
>>39295558
It makes me laugh so hard, the only expectation of women is to not be a whore, and they can't even manage that. If I was you dad I'd beat your ass, closed fist.
>>
>>39295558
you just gotta post feet
>>
>>39295681
> incapable of self-control
That's women, its not even debatable. Most 'rape' is women fucking some guy on impulse then regretting it later on.
>>
>>39295266
Kimchi. It's like how Pakis and Indians smell like curry.
>>
>>39295681
Women orgasm from rape. Their pussies turn into literal rivers at the mere THOUGHT of rape. They love rape. They adore rape. They dream and fantasize and fixate on rape.

Rape makes women content and happy.
>>
>>39295681
You're easy prey. If there was a wad of cash lying around, you'd steal it too.
>>
>>39295558
If I was your dad, I'd fuck you. I'm not even trying to be edgy here. It's obvious you have issues with not getting enough attention from him, so I think if I was your dad and I fucked you it would at least change that. At least you'd get attached to a man who actually cared about you in that case. Imagine if fathers were the first to take their daughter's virginities. They'd probably be a whole lot less whoring around.
>>
File: beneath.png (581KB, 692x527px) Image search: [Google]
beneath.png
581KB, 692x527px
>>39295558
someone tell Vyro i found his wife
>>
>>39295744
Careful you don't cut yourself with that edge.
>>
>>39295558
>thinking of them as someone stupid or naive
The guys who basically used you as a whore are naive? What?
>>
>>39295681
Anon, tricking dumb people into doing what you want is not a sign of moral or mental virtue. In fact, knowing that you can be shitty and instead choosing not to is what makes you worthwhile, as opposed to being incapable of exerting self control on your flagrant greed and desire for attention. Not that I'd expect you to understand.
>>
>>39295558
>I never thought of myself as manipulative since they deserved being catfished for being so desperate and disgusting.
This is the average female mindset right here. All women are scum.
>>
>>39295785
could do without the sass but good message my friend
>>
>>39295760
I mainly spent a lot of time on the internet, I had a lot more internet friends than real life friends and would dedicate a lot of my time to playing video games like world of warcraft and league of legends. I never thought of it as whoring out since I never showed photos of myself and never even spoke to them.

A lot of men on the internet are desperate for attention and want to speak to women, or it could be the opposite. I'm just taking advantage of that, but I guess it was some type of attention seeking behavior back when I was younger. But now that I'm older it probably isn't the best thing to do.
>>
>>39295780
>edge

Everything I said was true. Women's most popular fantasy is rape, no matter how much you want to deny it. Rape > Loving sex with hubby as far as most women are concerned.
>>
>>39295755
Not her, but I would. I'd use it better than the dude I'd be taking it from. It's always best to look out for yourself no matter who gets in the way. The world sucks and isn't worth having affection for.
>>
>>39295691

holy fucking truth
>>
>>39295558
It was easy money, I took and got what I could. It probably wasn't the best, and probably wasn't good for my mentality when I was younger. It most likely affected how I am now, now that I'm older.
>>
>>39295558
Congratulations on permanently ruining your capacity for a healthy relationship. Some degree of naivety is necessary for happiness and you basically pissed and shat all over all sense of innocence by fraternizing with countless men in insincere and deceptive ways. Your brain is permanently ruined from this behavior and all you have to show for it are pennies.
>>
>>39295842
But the same could be said for guys who buy these photo packs of women to catifsh guys on skype/internet. This is actually very common and you can see them on a lot of forums on how much money people get from these desperate people on the internet.
>>
>>39295790
You'll get sass whether you like it or not, famalamboughini
>>
I'm too insecure to trust anyone but at the same time I'm so fucking lonely I just want someone to love me
>>
>>39295869
Why the fuck would anyone love you?
>>
>>39295874
Because I'm cute, obviously.
>>
>>39295869
Honestly just hop into random discord servers or start playing videogames with public chats. Eventually, you'll get someone who has a liking towards you even though it's on the internet. That should be enough to please you.
>>
>>39295882
Right. Carry on.
>>
>>39295882
>I'm cute

And you're shit at sex, like most "femanons".

Every femanon talks the talk of wanting kinky stuff but is incapable of even giving decent head and swallowing lol.
>>
>>39295849
As I said before in >>39295842
I know it fucked me up, but I'm bisexual and realized I have more of a liking towards women anyway. As I don't see women the same way as I see men. But I can still talk to them and interact with them in public.
>>
>>39295898
That's because femanons aren't whores like most women. They are usually inexperienced virgins.
>>
>>39295908
What is your body like? Show us.
>>
>>39295898
True, I'm a virgin.
>>
>>39295908
You don't think it's just a matter of time before you realize women are just as shit? (They're actually much, much worse. t. knower)
>>
>>39295898
>>39295909
i think most femanon's are disgusted by the idea of sex or are asexual. or some are just outright whores and aren't afraid to admit for attention from men on the internet.
>>
If any females want to show me some cool scars they have or need someone to talk to or want an outsider's opinion on something, email me at [email protected]
I most likely won't respond for the next 6 hours
>>
>>39295946
I never catfished women on the internet (is that even possible? I've never seen it before) but I've seen old women on doctor Phil who have got cat fished by men. I made this discovery a couple years ago, and nothing bad has happened and my thinking about them hasn't changed yet. I feel like being with another woman is good since you can relate to a lot of things. but also my mentality has changed a lot due to my past actions which is my fault and may be the reason why I am more attracted to women.
>>
>>39295869
Does it seem odd that I feel the same way?
>>
>>39295980
>I most likely won't respond for the next 6 hours
Why not? why even post then?
>>
>>39295558
this is probably most of the reasons why everyone says women are scum and shit. but most people in this position would probably do the same things
>>
Reminder that these threads are just a place for women to talk about how not like the other girls they are, get asked out by a couple hundred betas then reject them. You wont get a gf on here, they all want chad and just use you to vent at.
>>
>>39295990
>I never catfished women on the internet (is that even possible?
Hahah, yes, it is very possible. You should try this immediately if you're even remotely skeptical. You probably need more charm than you would need for a guy, but you will quickly see that women are just as disgustingly easy, for the right guy. It's very disappointing. Literally ALL girls are sluts, it's not an /r9k/ meme.
>>
>>39295994
Because I'm trying to fall back asleep, I think scars are cool, I like trying to help random people I'll never meet, and this thread might die before I wake up. Even if it doesn't, more people will see it if I post now than if I'd posted after waking up.
Have a nice day. I hope you find a really shiny nickel.

>>39296022
>they all want chad
>>39296041
>Literally ALL girls are sluts
People like you really should die or fuck off to wizchan or something.
>>
>>39296052
"People like you"? There is no one else like me.
>>
>>39296041
>Literally ALL girls are sluts
guessing you went to an all boy's school and was taught this. you're were probably stroking your neckbeard while you were typing too, weren't you?
>>
>>39296052
Off yourself you worthless beta. They are not going to have sex with you because you defended them on the internet.
>>
>>39296052

>I like trying to help random people

Lmao you just want pussy, stop virtue signaling
>>
>>39296058
Plenty of people have narcissism, Oscar, you're not that special.
>>
>>39296022
>A thread about girls not trusting dudes
>The dudes get turned down

Wow it's shocking!
>>
>>39296095
>>39296052
if you didn't just say 'if any females' everyone here wouldn't think you were a fag. males who self-harm are on the same level as females who self-harm
>>
>>39296091
That's not what I'm out for, so that's okay.

>>39296095
You don't know me and I don't know what virtue signaling is

>>39296112
I don't think I said anything about self-harm

I'm falling asleep
>>
>>39296102
Your expectation of r9k users is far too high, anon. No one even reads past "fembot" in the OP. You should know this.
>>
>>39296133
>>39295980
>cool scars
i see that as self-harm scars you're implying.
>>
>>39295226
I only trust Chad
>>
>>39296150
Stop assuming I'm >implying things

I looked up virtue signaling. I was answering a question, not trying to make myself look good
>>
I'm actually probably far too trusting and naive, but I don't really have to deal with men much anymore so it's not a big problem.
>>
>>39295226
>>39295226
Every guy that's every said he's wanted to date me & promised to wait for sex has been a liar. Trust me, I've tried dating different types of guys & I'm not the kind of girl to give out hints of wanting it. I don't do drugs/drink. I just wanted a companion, but guys always want to rush things. I tried dating multiple guys over the years, but it was always the same thing. It always came down to sex. I probably sound like a typical woman for this, "well of course if you don't sleep with him he'll leave", but I guess then there's no point to wanting a serious relationship then. But to me at least, if you're going to tell someone you want to wait & make it clear, then don't lie about it & give false hopes about being together & then totally change who you are once you're dating. If you want sex, go for a degenerate hookup or something. I tried dating my high school best friend & after less than a week he changed into a completely different person. He wasn't the loving big-brother type at all anymore. He was angry, he was drinking, & told me he needed to "take it out on me, or else it was over". I also tried dating a different guy, & he ended up cheating on me, as well as others. I came home one day & he was in bed with some strange girl. My dad cheated on my mother tons of times when I was a kid & I don't know if I have some magnet to attract shitty guys to me but I see all these normies who look happy & I don't feel jealous but it just makes me feel empty. I'm e-dating a guy right now but I don't know if we'd ever meet. He's sweet but of course I have trust issues. I like him a lot but I think I'll just end up being 40 with a bunch of cats alone & occasionally messaging this guy still because we never meet & because of my insecurities/trust issues. I'd completely given up on other people but he's basically the only person I bother to talk to anymore. Everyone else in my life has either been a huge letdown to me or I've not been enough for them.
>>
>>39296205
Sounds like some really awful luck, anon. Here's hoping that things work out with your current guy.
>>
>Go through a life of sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
>Lose hope in relationships
>Lose hope in men
>No longer capable of soft, sweet, romantic things
>Can only have dirty, kinky sex or can cuddle, but not with the same person
>Tfw will never have a healthy relationship

Fuck I'm so broken
I want to know how to love again but there's just nothing there
I am a shell
>>
>>39296205
I'm sorry that most guys are so shitty. I hope the guy you're talking with falls in love with you and marries you. Good luck.
>>
>>39296205
I can completely relate to you, expect for the whole dad cheating on women and such. I have seen my close friends change and become sluts because of their boyfriends, but you're smart for seeing it. Because of the things I've seen happen to my friends I cannot ever try to get into a relationship. I've met this nice guy on the internet while playing a videogame, we chatted for a long time and we didn't even think about dating until 2 years later. He lived quite close to me and we ended up meeting multiple times without the idea of sex, only to hang out and catch up. Seeing him in real life was much better over camera or text. It was very happy for me to have someone to emotional support me and just not want sex ( i was sexually abused when I was younger) So it was extremely nice to meet someone who understood that.

>Everyone else in my life has either been a huge letdown to me or I've not been enough for them.

don't let that kind of thinking corrupt your mind too much. it's just the shitty people you've been with made you think that. you could be enough for someone who actually cares for you. though good luck with the guy you're with now.
>>
>>39296205
Are you a complete virgin? You've never done anything sexual with anyone else?
>>
>>39296177
Why is sex so important to you in terms of big dicks etc.
>>
>>39296096
Oscar needs to house his legally mandated refugee requirement.
>>
>mfw used to be interested in femanons opinions but just a waste of time now
>>
>>39296233
Can I ask you a question. Is the dirty and filthy sex a function or the fact you were abused? Do you actually like it physically?
>>
>>39296233
And that is why you don't date girls who have been with a lot of guys.
>>
>>39296281
>>39296205
FYI: If your dad cheated on your mom it doesn't necessarily mean he didn't love her. Just that he made a mistake.
>>
>fembot thread
>74 posts, 1 image
>>
>>39296388
NO! That's when a woman cheats, and she should be forgiven every single time.

If a man cheats however he's a disgusting pig!
>>
>>39296345
Both?
I enjoy it a lot, to be honest but I also know that I can't have a functional romantic relationship with my issue because I can't feel romantic love for men I've fucked
I realized that in my last relationship, which is why I ended a 2 year relationship
I realized the moment we had sex, I kinked it up and was never soft and cuddly again after that
I just can't do it

>>39296361
I haven't though
I've been in 3 long-term relationships
>>
>>39296507
You're a worthless gf because of your experiences with past men, that's the point.
>>
>>39296523
>worthless gf
See, there's your problem
I'm never going to be a "gf" again
I don't want anything to do with loving, committed relationships anymore
>>
>>39296294
wat
I couldn't be less interested in sex. Not sure what you got out of my post that would even remotely suggest otherwise.
>>
>>39296507
Just have a nice beta boyfriend to cuddle, and a side Chad to fuck!
>>
>>39296507
What kind of kinks do you have?
>>
>>39296507
>I realized the moment we had sex, I kinked it up and was never soft and cuddly again after that

Was the abuse from family members or random men you got involved with?

How fucked up are your kinks as a result?
>>
>>39296570
What don't I have?
I'll do everything but scat and pedophilia

>>39296564
That's not really fair for the dude who's in love with me
I'm destined to be alone, I know this already
>>
>>39296595
>That's not really fair for the dude who's in love with me
What if he's into it?
>>
>>39296580
family and a friend of mine

I don't like major permanently scarring physical harm or scat but everything else I have done or would do
Take that as you will

Vanilla sex disgusts me and men being 100% dom disgusts me
>>
>>39296614
>I don't like major permanently scarring physical harm or scat but everything else I have done or would do

How old are you and where are you from?
>>
>>39296601
Then absolutely
>>
>>39296658
How do you feel about rape fantasies and re-enacting your abuse?

>>39296670
Are you into cuckolding?
>>
>>39296601
I don't want to contribute to this cuckold meme

also >>39296670 is not me
>>
>>39296686
I'd probably do it, but I'd cry later on

Sometimes it's fun in the moment but it makes me feel empty inside afterwards and it takes some time to recover

No cuckold though....
>>
>>39295558
That's called eWhoring hahahaha
>>
>>39296595
I have a similar background to you, in terms of abuse. I'm very kinky and a bit of a masochist, so I'd be willing to get to know you. Do you have a contact?
>>
>>39296205
how long do you wait before sex?
>>
>>39296723
do you not understand what this thread is about?

I don't want you
I don't want anything to do with men anymore

I literally just want to die
>>
>>39296705
>Sometimes it's fun in the moment but it makes me feel empty inside afterwards and it takes some time to recover

It's good for you though. You are addicted to it.
>>
>>39296755
boo hoo you're having a bad day, stop being so melodramatic. We all have equally shit problems here, that's why we're posting on a website for losers instead of spending our time doing something more productive.
>>
File: 1448766124009.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1448766124009.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>39296755
>I don't want anything to do with men anymore
Not exactly a loss for men, to put it lightly m'lady.
>>
>>39295226
Haven't trusted a man since I was 14 and doubt I ever will. Had mad crush on older guy but so did two other of my friends. I quickly give him my V and then he ignores me and find out he also took the V of my friends. Men are fuckers.
>>
>>39296785
Please please please, I hope to god this isn't how women think. I still have hope in them.
>>
>>39296782
this is literally a thread dedicated to this
not sure why you're complaining about my post in particular

>>39296783
I never said it was
I think it's more of a win for you guys
one less crazy to stick your dick in
>>
>>39296794
Why point at me how about you men stop taking advantage of girls or at least if there are decent men stop the fucking fuckers.

I was 14, how was I supposed to know he didn't like me really? He acted like he did.
>>
>>39296785
You lost your virginity at 14? Pretty whorish by any standard.

>>39296798
Because you're tempting us and not giving anything.
>>
>>39296614
>>>39296580
>family and a friend of mine
>
>
>I don't like major permanently scarring physical harm or scat but everything else I have done or would do
>Take that as you will
>
>Vanilla sex disgusts me and men being 100% dom disgusts me
What about femdom? Maybe being in control would help you work through this. Facesitting, braphogging, sissification, bondage, etc.
>>
>>39296820
>>>39296794
>Why point at me how about you men stop taking advantage of girls or at least if there are decent men stop the fucking fuckers.
>
>I was 14, how was I supposed to know he didn't like me really? He acted like he did.
Well, he was creeping on a minor, so that should have been a clue. 14yo girls & men are how movies with the girls chained up in a dude's basement start.
>>
>>39296614
Forgot pegging. That's becoming mainstream. Eating your ass, too, I guess.
>>
>>39296820
Imagine being a guy that loves you and would do anything for you and he realizes you gave your virginity to some Chad who didn't even give a fuck about you, who then took the virginities of your 2 friends. This actually turns me on, but only because I'm a huge masochist.
>>
I wish men and woman would stop hating each other. This is playing directly into the jews hands. They are all about female power over men and screwing the family relationship. It worked for us for thousands of years. Why did we start hating each other?

Fembots should be friends. call me a beta, call me a cuck. But why do we have to hate women all the time? The occasional women hate thread is fun but we are supposed to compliment each other as two halves, not hate on women all the time.
>>
>>39296755
>I don't want you
>I don't want anything to do with men anymore
No offence but why come here then? Clearly you do care even if you aren't aware of it.
>>
>>39296909
I think so too, but every woman's pussy has been ruined by Chad and I'm not a cuckold so oh well.

>>39296917
for attention because shes feeling a little bit sad today
>>
>>39296820
>>39296785
I agree with you. Not all men are like this. A lot of them are fuckers. I know I know, it's the old I'm different routine. But it's true. It sucks you got hurt like that, it really does. This sounds beta af I know. But a lot of /r9k/ blames women not realizing there are shitty men out there too. So many of them just want to fuck girls and leave them. It hurts me to think about it.
>>
>>39296944
They get turned on by the shitty men and fuck them, then they turn to guys like you to bf up to deal with their emotional baggage.
>>
>>39296898
Imagine being a 14 year old girl that gave her virginity to some guy that didn't give a fuck about you. See, men never consider how it felt to me at all, only how they feel about it if they ever have the misfortune of meeting me some point way in the future. This is also part of why not to trust men. There is always pain because it is always about what they want and more times than not they get it.
>>
>>39296966
He turned you on and you fucked him you psychopath, he didn't rape you. You whores need to be held accountable, its not men's fault you can't keep your legs shut. Who cares if you were 14, you would have had the same experience at 16, or 18 or 20 because you think with your vagina. Men think with their penis but it doesn't fuck them up in the head when they have sex with someone who doesnt love them back.
>>
>>39296820
Are you at least into giving rimjobs?

Same question to abused girl.
>>
>>39295226
>there actually are females on /r9k/
>some of them are even outstanding beautiful
really makes you think
>>
>>39296909
>But why do we have to hate women all the time?
we don't, real robots worship fembots
>>
>>39296966
Just once I want to hear you bitches say 'I was young and stupid, I made a mistake' but you can't even do that.
>>
>>39296966
because of your trauma, this affects how you see men now. honestly the same has happened to me, I was a stupid child and ended up in a lot of stupid relationships but I never gave in and had sex. I just ended up going lesbian since I just saw my dark past whenever I would try to advance with a man. I'm sorry to hear that though. though take in mind not all men are like this or how you think so. one day you will find someone or a friend who will change your mind or change your way of thinking. but it's completely okay to stay away from them
>>
>>39296961
You are wrong anon. I don't want a guy at all now. I was crushed first time out so I'm done. Men lie and manipulate to get sex and then they leave and if they are really nasty they come back and lie some more to the wounded girl and finishes her off. Mean fuckers all.
>>
>>39297009
What if we want to hurt you but also love you and be nice to you?
>>
>>39296996
They were young and stupid anon but does that make it right? I imagine young girls heads are full of sparkly dreams of being a princess and some guys wife. Then imagine they get pumped and dumped by Chad in their prime like that.
>>
>>39296985
>Who cares if you were 14
>he didn't rape you
The law would disagree.
>>
>>39297009
You're so fucked in head you can't see that you chose to fuck that asshole. He didn't manipulate you, he made you feel so giddy that you chose not to see his negative traits.
>>
>>39297009
If men's options are to either lie and manipulate to get sex, or not get sex at all, which do you think they will fucking pick?
>>
>>39296966
Is your pussy golden or something? Shut the fuck up. Jesus christ, women get choked up and depressed about the most mundane shit
>>
>>39296996
I know I was young and stupid but you ignore an older predator took advantage of me being young and stupid and you would too given the opportunity. Men have the same mind. Take advantage of a weakness and disappear.
>>
>>39297022
>>39297023
>>39297009
I don't really care what you dumb sluts think, but thanks for revealing how sociopathic you are. I'm working out in the gym and trying to be more confident so I can be the Chad that turns girls on so they'll fuck me. You know why? Because whenever you try to love women, they don't care, they only care about themselves and how a guy makes them feel. I'm sure you will end up with a beta bf who loves you even though you're emotionally broken and incapable of love, but you know deep down its not what you deserve, which would be a bullet in the head.
>>
>>39297020
>What if we want to hurt you but also love you and be nice to you?
you're creepy
>>
>>39297074
what happened to you to make you think that
>>
File: large.png (73KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
73KB, 500x374px
>>39297009
This is not true and you know it. There are men that care, problem is it will be very hard to find them and they may not settle for you.

Because Chad fucked and dumped you and you aren't a virgin it feels degrading to us now. How do we tell the difference between a girl that got hurt once vs some whore who will cuck us? You are used goods and sounds like you are damaged too. I feel for you and not all men are like that Chad but think about it from our perspective too, we don't want some damaged used roastie. It's just degrading.
>>
>>39297008
At least you are a lesbian, I still like men, well not like them but desire a man, but know the risk is too great.
>>
>>39297078
Calling me creepy only makes me want to rape you more for being a hypocrite.
>>
>>39297079
this place probably indoctrinated him with its gender war bs
>>
>>39297074
Tell me where the mean woman touched you, anon. It will be okay.
>>
>>39297009
>I don't want a guy at all now
it's either Chad or nothing eh? Chad doesn't want you so nothing is your only option left
>>
>>39297079
Life and being a naive beta who thinks girls unconditionally love guys like betas love girls.
>>39297061
I'd wring your neck if I could get away with it, hows that for taking advantage of weakness.
>>
>>39296909
>I wish men and woman would stop hating each other
If women weren't such disloyal, sociopathic whores it would be easy not to hate them outright.
>>
File: impaling2.jpg (48KB, 490x400px) Image search: [Google]
impaling2.jpg
48KB, 490x400px
>>39297008
>political lesbian
we have a cure for that
>>
>>39297074
I think you prove my point about men perfectly.
>>
>>39297098
The gender war is the final enemy. Even the female problem is actually when you pull back the curtain, the gender war problem. It all started when women tried to change roles that have worked for thousands of years but it is not entirely "women are bad"
>>
>>39297128
You prove my point, you're so much of a sociopath you think its my duty to carry on being beta towards girls until they hit the wall or get rekt from chad cock and need someone to take care of them.
>>
Yo fembots. I have a serious non troll question.

Don't you think women are just as bad as men when it comes to pushing pornified sex as normal these days? Half of the pornified sexual desires I see, emanating from violent pornography are coming from women these days. Hell, I'd say it's 70% women, 30% men in fact.

It's women with the desires about getting their noses broken, being pissed on, being raped by homeless bums etc.

Why is that?

It's really difficult for me to say "rape is this morally abhorrent thing" when you're all out there rubbing your beans to this stuff.
>>
>>39297147
forgive us for thinking we should be treated as people
>>
Damn why is everyone so mean?
>>
>>39297092
So Chad is a mans term for a man that takes advantage of young girls? So you guys all know about this and as another anon mentioned, want to be a Chad someday so you too can hurt girls and women.

Wow. You want to have sex through manipulation, then brand me as a useless, worthless, damaged, "roastie" and wonder why I don't trust men.
>>
>>39297184
>women weren't treated as people before feminism
what dumb feminists want you to believe
There used to be only one vote per household. men fought and died in war so we got to have it for ourselves for a while.

History has proven that MEN not women have suffered far more, it is why we ended up smarter. We have evolved more. We court you not the other we around, because we were pushed to do so.

You fell for the feminist propaganda of women being treated badly by men. You were a sheltered class.
>>
>>39297092
Thats so true. It feels like being some huge fucking loser with no self respect. Thanks for summing up how I feel.
>>
>>39297187
It's a vicious thread. We're all losers here people, calm down.
>>
>>39297103
I don't trust any man and from the comments here it appears none of you would want a damaged "roastie" so what's your point?
>>
>>39297204
Troll? Why are you equating me with another poster as though what he says he'd do, is what I would do too? You really think all men are the exact same? lmao
>>
I want to hurt Oscar. I want to wipe the Nation of Swedistan off the face of the earth.
>>
>>39297204
No, that was just me and that's just because I'm very damaged and hate women but love sex so I'll have to be the guy women love to hate because he makes their pussy explode.
>>
>be virgin
>have crush on the first chad who flirted with me since I lost weight
>read all these stories about getting fucked and chucked by chad
>still daydream about having his throbbing cock inside me
>>
>>39297204
>>39297226

It's not as if you don't enjoy the sex.
>>
>>39297148
In a bizarre way you've helped me understand how a man thinks and could be so cold and calculating and pretend to like me only to take and leave. I struggled to understand but it makes sense, reading your vitriol laced logic.
>>
>>39297226
>none of you would want a damaged "roastie"
i don't know what you mean by that, i don't care about your past, if you're cute then i will want you
>>
>>39297261
EXACTLY the sex from an abusive chad is so good for them, it blows their mind. And it wouldn't be half as good if he wasn't an uncaring asshole.

>>39297269
You don't deserve love, that's what it comes down to. A nice good girl who waited for someone she loved deserves love and hugs and kisses.
>>
>>39297161
Porn knows it audience. Today its the emasculated white man.
>>
>>39297204
>chad is a mans term
Chad is a 4chan meme not something all men are using behind your backs. It's as if you think we are all scheming and laughing at you trying to take advantage of you because we are sadist and want to degrade you

You have some serious mental issues, I mean legitimately you have some deep rooted issues and bizarre views about men
>>
How do we end the gender hate?
>>
>>39297231
Because I cannot tell any of you apart, you all say the same thing and mostly use the same terms. Duh.
>>
>>39297319
free love between 4chan males and tumblr/lolcow females
>>
>>39296944
>So many of them just want to fuck girls and leave them
Well, then girls shouldn't just fuck everyone who just looks good you stupid nigger. It's literally that fucking easy so stop blaming all da evuhl men you turd.
>>
>>39297223
addendum to that this thread has a lot of bitter venting, I wouldn't take everything said here 100% true but it shows a lot of pain people have carried around
>>
File: 678094335678.jpg (68KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
678094335678.jpg
68KB, 345x337px
>>39295226
>>39295558
THIS FUCKING SHIT NEEDS TO STOP!
STOP THE RP BULLSHIT GO THE FUCK OVER TO >>>/b/ OR >>>/soc/ WITH YOUR
THIS BOARD ISN'T FOR THIS SHIT
>>
>>39297009
>Men lie and manipulate to get sex
Then stop being a retarded nigger and falling for all the obvious men do to get in your pants, jesus christ.
>>
>>39297366
Did you even look at even a few of the posts ITT you retard?
>>
>>39297319
Lord only knows, anon. But I feel like as long as the folks here don't venture out into the real world and at least attempt to doubt the nonsense endlessly spouted back and forth on this board, it will never happen.
>>
I hope everyone here finds happiness someday. I'm sorry about the guy/girl that hurt you and that you feel unwanted and ignored in a cold uncaring world. I know how it feels but while I don't enjoy knowing that others suffer as I do it is comforting to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>39297378
stop white knighting faggot these bots deserve their shit
>>
>>39297295
If you're a girl then know that I'll find you one day.
>>
>>39297371
Why would I spend my time reading through posts when I know it's all gonna be attention seeking rpers?
literally just go to another board with this shit, not that hard
>>
>>39297367
I did stop idiot after a man took advantage of me when I was FOURTEEN. How in holy hell am I to know to say no when the guy is telling me what I have been conditioned to believe as sincerity. I found out that sincerity from men is a lie and my mistrust is justified and it won't happen again. Most of you liars in this thread either laugh I was fooled or are trying a new tactic to coax me into falling for the shit again.
>>
>>39297399
just trying to inject a little positivity
>>
>>39297431
I know it sucks. But people are often fucked over by people.

>are trying a new tactic to coax me into falling for the shit again.
No you got it all wrong roastie. We don't want to have sex with you anymore. You're damaged and used goods. I feel sorry for you and I know it hurts, but I'm not trying to play some games so I can fuck your roast beef. I just feel sorry for you that's all there is to it.
>>
>>39297409
You cannot fuck me with no balls so don't bother.
>>
>>39297431
No one wants your used up fuck hole you dumb bitch.
>>
>>39297431
how long ago was 14
>>
>>39297366
how is this a rp thread, they were explaining their story. you're retarded. if you're this incompetent don't even try bother posting in here if you don't have anything to contribute
>>
File: 1497519068781.jpg (19KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497519068781.jpg
19KB, 372x351px
>>39297477
>how is this a rp thread, they were explaining their story
>their story
>not rp

k
>>
>>39297431
>after a man took advantage of me
that was just chad fucking a dumb slut as usual, you're not the first nor the last
>>
this thread is amazing i've read through everything, just ignore the fucking retards. it's good i can find stuff people been through too. everyone has different reasons for not being able to trust women/men. due to it being trauma or personal opinion. but don't be a fucking dick about it.
>>
>>39297461
I can't describe how much I hate you right now. Do you do this on purpose? Fucking femanon whore.
>>
>>39297460
Ah, the false bravado. If I purred you could have me irl I could own you but you see I'm not like that.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68KB, 644x1244px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68KB, 644x1244px
>>39297490
rp stands for roleplaying. they stated 'erping' in their story but it wasn't roleplaying. what the fuck.
>>
>>39297475
Actually, adding to this:

If you are out there, I wouldn't mind hearing your whole story. It might hurt a lot but I would be really interested in how you thought you were in love with him, how you got used. It might hurt to talk about but it might help too maybe. Up to you of course I imagine it would take time to type.
>>
>>39297475
more than 5 and less than 10 years
>>
>>39295558
Men are not stupid when it comes to women, but definitely naive. Yeah you'll fool us the first time because of this, but we eventually learn that women are not to be trusted for being a women. If you're male, you've outgrown your fuck everything that moves syndrome by you're mid 20's (unless you're Chad) and don't let promises of dates, nudes, sex, ect influence you. That's when you start telling you're dick, "NO!" and "Down Boy!" Once you get screwed out of your money for no sex, you won't ever look at a women the same again. And I have bad news...

Men hate women like you. Foregoing the sexual aspect of the situation, at it's very core you scammed someone out of a service and people hate being conned. Using your sex makes it worse and it's probably a big reason why so many betas don't trust girls.
>>
>>39297492
So a virgin is a dumb slut? When did that happen?
>>
>>39297513
No, really. I don't want you. I really don't. Why do women always have this inflated sense of self worth? You admit you are damaged goods and you can't trust men anyway, so no offence but why the fuck would you think I want you?
>>
>>39297490
>>39297366
fuck off you naive bastard. you don't have to believe my story but don't be a dick. i don't see how in anyway that was roleplaying. now go ahead and post more autistic shit to defend yourself. this thread asked "why you don't trust men" and i so posted.
>>
>>39297533
Damn that's a long time to be hung up on something but it was at a formative time I guess which makes it harder to deal with. Wish i had some magical advice but just keep moving forward anon
>>
>>39297544
when she started letting chads take advantage of her
>>
The thing femwhores have to realize is that the story of every Chad is always exactly the same.
>be naive young man, looking for love
>find love
>woman turns out to be a lying whore
>chad is heartbroken, loses all respect for women
>start fucking more and more women, realizing more and more that they're all exactly the same lying hypergamous whores
>give up on all ideals of love and just take advantage because why the fuck not
>>
>>39297540
these were men on the internet who were super desperate. but I have long ago stopped doing this, this definitely does contribute why men dislike women and shit. but no one in real life knows about this as for i kept it on the internet. it's not a hard thing to hide but i'm not proud of it. I think I would consider myself asexual, as for I'm not very interested in the sexual aspect of anything. It was easy money and I was poor back then so I took what I could
>>
File: 1409628418190.jpg (162KB, 632x896px) Image search: [Google]
1409628418190.jpg
162KB, 632x896px
>>39297564
>tfw fembots and anons both got fucked over by people who played with their emotions but instead of finding common ground they blame and hate each other
>>
>>39297592
The women had crazy orgasms and a great time, they're just mad Chad didn't commit.
>>
>>39297525
I know it wasn't love now and only infatuation but I believe we all know (boys and girls) the power of infatuation. Heep on top of that puberty/post puberty and guys and girls working through their sex parts and how they work. My first time out killed me. I wish guys could understand girls get horny too and just like you can't help that. Our bodies hormones are in overdrive and makes all of us crazy.
>>
>>39297574
>this definitely does contribute why men dislike women and shit
trust me this is exactly the type of shit that does. this is a female variation on "chad takes advantage of virgin then dumps her"
some horny boys on the net thought you were their goddess or whatever and you used them for $$$.
>>
>>39297549
I'm really pretty. Damaged now, but really pretty.
>>
>>39297617
like i said, i thought they deserved it and i was in it for the money. i sacrificed nothing and i made their night just erping with them or some shit. they unknowingly sent me money knowing those pictures weren't actually me or i was being truthful about it. it wasn't like they knew i was tricking them, but it always left a bad taste in my mouth when i think back about it.
>>
>>39295681
Rape is about power, not the sexual act. Those who do rape are frustrated with their lack of power to attain a women. Thus they take it on a women sexually to dehumanize them.
>>
>>39297617
>trust me this is exactly the type of shit that does.
this, i hope that fembot realizes she's probably responsible for dozens of evil chads using and abusing girls simply because she fucked them over
>>
>>39297610
>Our bodies hormones are in overdrive and makes all of us crazy.
sounds hot desu
but what I was really interested in was some kind of greentext or the details of how you met and came to like him

don't suppose you know how those work since it sounds like you are a newfag. or maybe you just cbf typing it I suppose

goes like this:

>be 14
>hottest guy ever
>blonde hair, older than me
>he tells me im cute
>decide to go visit him every day after school
etc

it is a popular format for entertaining stories here on r9k
>>
>>39297654
lol yeah, men just choose to get erections.

you are so obviously a feminist fembot.
>>
Our society and culture has failed all of us.
>>
>>39297693
That's the truest thing in this thread. 100 years ago, none of the problems in this thread would be an issue.
>>
>>39297693
Nah, humans are naturally garbage, it has nothing to do with current culture
>>
>>39297693
This is the only one who gets it.
>>
>>39297693
care to describe that a bit more in detail?
>>
>>39297718
I'd put money on this anon being a liberal faggot/dyke.

Libs are terrified of the idea that they're irrevocably screwed everything up.
>>
>>39297732
>I'd put money on this anon being a liberal faggot/dyke.
Completely incorrect
>>
I'll help you women and robots out.

This is valid for pretty much every single guy (real men not dysfunctional manchildren). The number 1 thing that matters to a man when going through the process of picking a long-term partner is virginity without a shred of doubt. Women enjoy to repeat the pathological lie that dick size doesn't matter, but thankfully for you we're a bit more honest.

Let me help you visualize it as well, imagine the methodology as a cumulative process of positive physical traits that has to pass a certain threshold. Obviously every individual places different emphasis on different traits but there's a definitely a trend for most.
Imagine it as a bar you have to fill with positive things. To pass you have to reach 100%. Having similar hobbies is 10%, being attractive another 10%, being kind and affectionate another 10%. That sort of thing. I'd say virginity is probably around 50%. Yep, literally almost there with just 1 trait. Why you wonder?

The ability to pair-bond is necessary for long-term relationships. That ability diminishes with the number of times people have sex drastically. The same way jumping from an airplane would be frightening the first time but with each subsequent jump it gets much more tolerable. The act of sex is still without a doubt a wonderful way to connect emotionally but to pretend that the strength of a connection by doing it for the 1st time isn't massive and almost all deciding is just childish.

This is just 1 fragment of how the male mind works in a situation like this, I've done a fair bit of research on the subject and inter-personal relationships like this and I can help a fair bit of you out if you have any questions.
>>
>>39297718
>humans are garbage grrr..
>i can't watch animals die but i don't care if a human dies!
>black lives matter
does all of this apply to you?
>>
>>39297718
Humans can be naturally garbage, which is why we develop cultures that disincentivise and suppress the natural behaviours that make us garbage.
>>
>>39297745
>The number 1 thing that matters to a man when going through the process of picking a long-term partner is virginity
stopped reading there
>>
>>39297751
>>humans are garbage grrr..
Yes
>>i can't watch animals die but i don't care if a human dies!
Don't care about either
>>black lives matter
Matter less than white lives

I'll agree with this >>39297759 but my point was that you can't exactly blame it on society and culture when all that's really happened is that we are LETTING humans be their natural garbage selves. Humans behavior is the inherent problem and all we can do is try to inhibit it
>>
>>39297653
>like i said, i thought they deserved it
The thing is. Think about Chad fucking virgins.

What does Chad say in his mind when he fucks a virgin qt he's going to dump later? To her he says "you're my princess, we'll get married" or whatever he said, idk. Then he breaks her heart after thinking "lol she deserves it for being stupid and falling in love too easily"

Idk if it hurt those boys as much as that example but it's the same type of thing. Boys get taken advantage of and it turns them into the /r9k/ misogynists many women hate.
>>
Question for fembots: how do I convince you that I'm not like other guys?

If I can talk to you for a while, it's easy, but that's just the problem -- you hide from everything!

Watching the degeneracy of my peers, I've learned to hate their short-sighted whorish behavior. I hate the justification of their actions, as though loyalty should be exclusive to women -- I hate that whores react to this as a justification, "if they want to fuck lots of people, I will too!" despite that fact that it's wrong for EVERYONE. And the guys think that justifies *their* behavior! I hate that I'm lumped in with these cross-eyed drooling fucking baboons whose capacity for thought seldom extends beyond their dicks or pussies. I hate that, for my rejection of this self-destructive behavior, I'm categorized with the failures -- as though the only reason I'm not a whore is because I can't be.

I hate that society has forgotten that moral conviction is even a possibility. I hate that moral behavior is inextricably associated with religion, despite the fact that moral religious tenets are the product of natural human values! I hate that people are so incapable of utilizing that higher-leveled thinking that they were born with, which places them above the animals, yet even the intellectuals among them chastise me for my judgment of them as sub-humans!

I hate all this limp-wristed, "boys will be boys" mentality toward anything that's a legitimate issue. I hate that fucking no one cares and, as punishment for caring, I'm said to be "trying too hard". That doesn't seem to be an issue when everyone I know calls me when they've fucked up and need help!

In light of all this, I feel like I'd get along great with a lot of these girls who have become so disillusioned with men. I know what it's like to be in a shitty relationship and lose hope.

Are any of you interested in just talking to me? If not, then why the fuck not?
>>
>>39297745
>Imagine it as a bar you have to fill with positive things
Life isn't a dating game , you aren't open to options to pick and there isn't a bar to fill. It ALL matters on the partner you choose to be with. You just don't immediately talk to women and decide 'yep this is the one'. Love is a long process, just not random pickups. You also don't know if the women/man you are with is a virgin or not until they tell you.
>>
>>39297788
>Humans behavior is the inherent problem and all we can do is try to inhibit it

The trouble is that we stopped doing that, and openly embrace and even encourage this sort of degeneracy, writing it off as natural behaviour, even though it is clearly harmful.
>>
>>39297814
You're a fucking delusional dickhead, you are never going to find a "loyal" woman you retard
>>
>>39297641
A lot of women have an inflated sense of self worth. I wouldn't trust a womens own judgement on her looks. Here's my advice to you though. If you really are pretty it won't last. Use it while you can and get hooked up with the best guy can find before you lose the only thing of worth you might have left.
>>
>>39297818
The problem is that it will still happen occasionally no matter how you try to stop it, it's always going to be there in one form or another, and it's always going to be bad and have bad results. Thus it's not the fault of society or culture but humans themselves
The solution is to kill everyone
>>
>>39297821
You're a basic bitch illiterate with such low self-esteem that you've taken to trying to inflate your self-confidence by insulting people online.
>>
Fuk that pic is hot. Good fap, 10x a lot. Saved for another go later, too.
>>
>>39297833
No, I just think you're a retard and I dislike you
>>
>>39297816
Through what kinds of hoops did you have to jump through to extrapolate that from what I said? At which point did I say it's all an instantaneous. I literally said cumulative for a reason.
>>
>>39297832
>The problem is that it will still happen occasionally no matter how you try to stop it, it's always going to be there in one form or another

But we barely even try to minimise it.
>>
>>39297854
Apologies then, but have you ever had any experience like this where you could apply this information? You can say this and make good points and shit but how would this work out in real life?
>>
Why are you fuckers so obsessed with virginity? Do you seriously think that a virgin fembot who's had 132 internet bfs is more """pure""" than a slutty stacy? They're exactly the same.
>>
>>39297841
shits in the dark nigger, hiding flaws
I can see faint hints of acne
unless you are being turned on for some reason by her pulling the finger why fap to a dark picture of a girls face? this is the mentality that lead to women on a pedestal in society, because there are people like you that want to fuck everything that moves.

tldr get some taste
>>
>>39297814
>If I can talk to you for a while, it's easy,
you're delusional
>>
>>39297901
Yes. Even if she takes advantage of people at least she has some standards and won't go too far. It's like a geisha, you know they flirt with the customers but don't fuck them. Now would you rather marry a geisha or a prostitute? I rest my case. 132 internet bfs is not great behaviour but if she never fucked she has some kind of moral code which is better to me than those staceys.
>>
Caring about "purity" is nonsense because it is literally only a matter of circumstance. The person's brain works the same way whether they've been fucked before or not, and EVERY girl will ALWAYS take Chad's dick if he tries hard enough. No exceptions. If you somehow find a virgin girl who's innocent or whatever the fuck, it's solely a matter of luck that she hasn't come in contact with a Chad before, and it's completely possible that she will in the future and she will react the exact same way as every other girl since the dawn of mankind. What makes you think there are these special supernatural angel-girls walking around?
EVERY
GIRL
IS
THE
SAME
>>
>>39297939
everyone here is delusional and borderline schizoid
>>
>>39295558
Don't even care if RPing I'm mad.
You're a slimy fucking reptilian bitch.
>>
>>39297939
Oh yeah faggot?

do you have discord?
>>
>>39297879
Hasn't mostly everyone? I don't understand which point you're referencing. Everyone filters out possible partners from a pool and sticks to something they prefer. I'm simply trying to help people visualize the process and the methodology behind it, if you're having issues try to avoid looking at it literally and instead look at it in an abstract way.

Personally I've done so. Obviously I don't sit down and pen and paper everyone like a stat sheet on a bunch of RPG characters but the processes definitely draw parallels with each other.
>>
>>39297940
>Now would you rather marry a geisha or a prostitute?
I wouldn't marry either because they're the same.
>>
>>39297678
oh, gotcha

>be 14 and summer
>hang at CC pool w/friends
>really cute 20 something guy has car
>takes friends and I for rides
>friends and I all goners for him
>he starts chatting with me alone
>wanna go somewhere femanon but cannot tell
>slip off in his car, nervous, kisses me, touches my titties and fingers me then back to pool
>agree to sneak out that night and do and he tells me he really likes me, pretty, and doubts I like him as much but can prove it
>sex in car
>he ignores me after and see him talking with one friend then the other
>>
>>39297901
But I don't really want somebody who has had 132 internet bfs either.
>>
>>39297940
>>39297990
And if I had to pick I'd choose the prostitute because at least she's honest about what she is instead of being even more of a lying cunt.
>>
>>39297991
so he literally didn't do anything other than just fuck you? and you gave it up just like that? where exactly is the manipulation here?
>>
>>39297971
>>do you have discord?
why?
>>
>>39298030
to *talk*. you know. with words?
>>
>>39297431
>Most of you liars in this thread either laugh I was fooled
More or less kek
>or are trying a new tactic to coax me into falling for the shit again.
Do what the fuck you please you cold hearted, disloyal roastie, as long as it eliminates you.
>>
>>39298025
If I regurgitated all the bullshit and things he did in my greentext it would be a novel. Thought the whole purpose of greentext was to hit the high points and not all the detail. Fuck you cannot win with men.
>>
>>39298056
>Do what the fuck you please you cold hearted, disloyal roastie, as long as it eliminates you.
Hahahahaha oh god
>>
>>39298043
You're conversing just fine now.
>>
>>39298061
What did you expect from a board with a reputation for not liking women? You can't expect reason here.
>>
>>39297991
>guy runs around in a car taking you and your friends for rides then singles you out
yeah I bet this looked way too obvious in retrospect. on the up side, I imagine if he picked you, you were the hottest.

This post gave me the feels. That must've felt awful when he just ignored you.
>>
>>39295842
You dam well lnow you re a fucking Whore.
>>
>>39298071
sure, because conversations with time limits are the ideal situations to get to know someone.

this thread could 404 at any time

talking to me on discord isn't going to hurt you. do you have it or not? i'll give you my id
>>
>>39298061
>one person didn't like muh greentext so fuck all men
women lulz
>>
>>39297686
>>you are so obviously a feminist fembot.

Are you a guy who wrote this? Because if you are it explains you're lack of knowledge and simple view on the psychology of rape.

As for me myself...

I guess I female and feminist enough for you.
>>
>>39298043
sorry, i think you misunderstood. i just know from my own experience that talking doesn't make any difference if the other person doesn't trust you and doesn't want to change. there's literally nothing you can say. my shrink and my mom are having that experience with me right now
>>
>>39298025
Sounds like he said a bunch of shit to her then completely ignored her after she put out

Either that or she somehow offended him and he didn't want to talk to her genuinely for some reason. Latter wouldn't surprise me, there is still a lack of detail to this story. The woman so far does not sound all that reasonable.

But it does sound sad to me. Definitely i'd classify it as her being taken advantage of.
>>
Everyone is falling for this bait and it makes me wonder if you guys are retarded or just bored out of your mind
>>
>>39298125
Except if she didn't want to have sex with him she could have said no at any point. She wanted his cock and all he did was deliver it. How is he to blame in any way?
>>
>>39298083
Being pretty (and hot) only means I'm a target. Thats unfortunately my reward.
>>
>>39298145
Did it at least feel good? Did your vagoo feel good?
>>
>>39297814
>>Question for fembots: how do I convince you that I'm not like other guys?

"Feminist Fembot" here...

You don't. Just be your god damned self, go to public gatherings you actually enjoy, and don't ever use that god damn line. I wish I actually took advantage of the opportunity I had. Too bad I didn''t try.
>>
>>39298160
She was a teen girl fucking a hot guy with a car who she thought was her future bf and probably fantasized at night about marrying

Of course it was good fag. She's not even over getting dumped
>>
>>39295558
I feel the same way but for gay guys.
I'm bi but i can't be with a gay guy anymore.
>>
>>39298107
there's a lot of truth to that but i don't think it's about what i say. it's entirely about the fact that i am saying it, that i'm not lying to you or doing anything shitty, that i'm listening to you and that you're happy.

that's what builds trust and dissolves that ice. not words but action. i imagine that's why your mom/shrink aren't very helpful.

just let me give you my damn discord id jesus are you always this stubborn
>>
>>39297818
It's the Internet's fault. Look at this article I found on a girl's OKC profile. It hits the nail hard...

https://medium.com/@angrytherapist/dating-is-dead-90d5e11e4365
>>
>>39298125
I didn't offend him, far from it, he took what he wanted and move to my friends and took what he wanted from them too. Our friendship fell apart but we did compare notes and he told them the same thing he told me. Sadly, it worked and not only were we naive to see it coming but couldn't warn each other. He was tan, fit, nice hair, older and had a car, what more is there when you are 14?
>>
>>39298215
So what the fuck are you moaning about? You got what you wanted. How the FUCK is it Chad's fault that you're a cock-craving roastie whore? Explain that.
>>
>>39295226
>using an old photo from almost a decade as your thread starter
You can tell when the OPs are rolling playing faggots pretty fast here.
>>
>>39298160
No it was not. I had no idea what was going to happen or was happening, it was in a car, in an awkward position, clothes half on/off, it hurt and then he grunted and got off me. Only thing I though was, thats it?
>>
>>39298176
>public gatherings
>enjoy
you lost me.

honestly, the "I'm not like other guys" line was just to incite a response. finding women isn't the problem, it's finding women who aren't basic as fuck.

but the ones who aren't basic think all guys are!
>>
I appreciate the story. who /whiteknight/ here?

Sometimes I wish we had usernames, all these people I meet and then when the thread dies its over. I don't know if you will ever find what you are looking for. Sounds like you still like men but got hurt pretty hard.

whats your romantic goal in life now though, since you don't trust men? Think you'd ever try again?
>>
>>39298206
>are you always this stubborn
i literally just told you lol
>>
>>39298176
>go to public gatherings you actually enjoy

>enjoying public events
>>
>>39298248
So sorry for bombarding you with Qs I'm the guy with the anime pics too. Because you didn't give me juicy details I have to keep asking these mlady *tips fedora*

Did you think it was strange at the time? do you ever think like, "wow wish I saw the signs" or do you just blame all men lol.

Sounds like he sucked ass at sex lmao though, I thought chads were supposed to satisfy better, now i feel better about myself
>>
>>39295681
>you're savages
ummmm sweetie that's a compliment
>>
>>39298326
oh for fuck sake
imrin#4937
add me holy shit
>>
>>39295681
truth r9k can't handle
of course r9k doesn't rape

we are civilized men here. but a lot of men are pigs lets face it
>>
>>39298296
Maybe I'll try some day and yes I do desire men but I don't trust a word or deed from them.

I would love for someone to love me and protect me and let me love them back. Won't happen, the curse of being pretty and taken before I was ready.
>>
>>39298359
fuck off beta this roastie is sharing her feels story with us
go be thirsty elsewhere
>>
>>39298380
You are mean but you are right, i'm sorry mister beta.
>>
>>39298379
are you sure you're pretty? I mean how old are you now? women hit the wall pretty hard. I love you(not really but you know), so I will tell you that you need to snap up a dude quick cause nobody gives a shit about emotionally damaged used whores hitting their 30s, I think I said that already but its so important if you want to find happiness
>>
>>39298390
fuck you too then

you try to help someone and they call you a beta. you sure are good at earning your misery
>>
>>39298427
>try to help someone
yeah by trying to invite some emotionally damaged girl to your discord
best of intentions im sure
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>39295794

There is a difference between rape and roleplay, idiot. In one case you simulate a fantasy with someone you want to fuck with, in the other you are forcefully taken by someone you have no attraction to. Wanting to do doctor patient rp isn't the same as wanting to be an actual patient who gets fucked by your actual doctor.

Also, it's been proven that, in the case of rape, the body often react independently from the mind and how a person feels during rape. It's the same for male rape. Many male victims of rape who have confessed to being traumatized by the event still achieved and erection and orgasm during the intercourse. That's because your body still naturally reacts to sex.

Anyways, you're an edgelord babby.
>>
>>39298427
that wasn't me. i have no reason to be mean to you.
>>
>>39298341
Sure I wished I knew then what I know now and could avoid but that always lead me back to him knowing I didn't know and could predict with accuracy the outcome he wanted. Manipulation, yes?

At the time my world was pretty simple. Demands of mom and dad, I need a new bikini, that guy is cute, that guy is cute, he likes me he doesn't like me, my friends a bitch, summers almost over, check out these shoes, I hope I don't get Mr/Mrs X for X class this year. All I felt was nauseated with butterflies in my stomach and lightheaded with fantasy playing out in my head but that was crashing against the reality of him telling me to put this under my ass so not to get anything on his seats and my neck at an odd angle.
>>
>>39298258

Then I'm going to tell you a story. A true one....

It's July 2010. I'm on Social Security Disability. I rent a room, but have no job or car. Keep this in mind as you'll see why this comes into play later.

I'm getting ready to go to Anime Expo. I found a cheap place to stay ($50 to stay at a hostel for the weekend) and am taking the train. It was quite an adventure and I had a feeling I never had in my life. It was like the universe was talking to me and I had butterfly. This weekend I would meet my Dream Girl.

And then I would royally fuck it up.

I had not only butterflys in my stomach, but also the feeling of luck inside. I never had both before in my life at the same time and it was awesome. When I had the feeling of luck before, this usually meant I was going to win something in a game of chance. I've been very fortunate to have this happen to me several times in my life. In fact, I could have been a millionaire but that's another story.

So after a series of fumblings and dealing with what would have been funny tale of getting 2 geezers to fight on the bus, I finally got to the hostel. I took some time to rest and organized my things. Then I went to AX...

That's where I met her.

Her name was Lily and she was working for one of the vendors. I was leaning against the building post where a trash can was placed and getting ready to take a smoke out of one of my flavored cigars...
>>
>>39298448
it's a fucking chat program not a sex dungeon

>>39298469
oh. i guess i got rused.

anyway, add me.
>>
>>39298490
your ID is wrong
>>
>>39298396
far from 30 and yes without question I am pretty. Rarely will a man, any man, pass me without making a fool of himself.

My parents are beginning to worry I have no bf or talk about any guy, ever.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>39298482
>my world was pretty simple
>he likes me he doesnt like me
>All I felt was nauseated with butterflies in my stomach and lightheaded with fantasy playing out in my head

hnng you know how to hit these white knight genes
>tfw you will never find girls like this before Chad and be their shining prince
>tfw they probably wouldn't look at you anyway

well thanks for the story i think thats about all i can think of asking atm

find happiness my love
>>
>>39298521
hm that's weird
Imrin#4937 should be right. maybe it's case sensitive
>>
>>39298551
>my love
shut the fuck up man
>>
>>39295849

>Some degree of naivety is necessary for happiness.

I strongly disagree with this one statement. Awareness is a better path to true happiness. For example, acceptance that bad things will keep happening even if you consider yourself happy and fullfilled. Naivety is when the majority of people perpetuate the idea that a painless, suffering less state of permanent happiness can be achieved, leading people to cling to the idea that if they do enough good, karma will reward them with happiness. This perspective leads to much anxiety as people who strive for this naive ideal are faced with the cruel reality that life is a constant struggle and a cycle of problems, making them feel that as long as they meet adversity and suffering, it means that they have yet to achieve happiness. The truth is that happiness is a point of view, a mere perspective. It is to be content and fullfilled by the present regardless of your problems and circumstances. Don't worry, be happy as they said.

Ignorance is bliss, but blissfullness is not happiness, what y'all niggas need to strive for is acceptance and letting go.
>>
>>39298560
it was sarcasm but don't worry im done
>>
>>39298551
You skipped right over the reality however. Lift up and put this under you so we don't get anything on his car seat and my neck almost breaking as he shove fucked me into a wad with his eyes rolled back in his head. No romance in that.
>>
>>39298489
keep going i'm super interested
>>
>>39298489
Note: If I don't come back, it's because I got banned because some faggot didn't like that I proved I was male. I was given a god damn warning.

So she came up to this Trash Can and started dumping boxes in it. My days of retail kicked and I started breaking them down. She said ty and suddenly I had 3 ass kissers helping me. I just did it because I was had nothing better to do. I missed the panels of the day and was just hanging out. We talked. And then she said I hope to see you tomorrow.

So the next day rolls along and I am wondering about this girl. She's cute, nice, genuine and into anime. She finds me again and we start talking. I find out some things about including her dreams and then she offers to kiss me...

Tongue and all.

I'm like well....
I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. She actually doesn't mind this and asks again. I'm like no, but she's still interested. Then she offers a kiss and the cheek and I say ok! After that she offers to sneak herself on the bus of the Tour she's on with her vendor. I'm like, "You could lose her internship."

Eventually she leaves with the bus and just like that...

I fuck it up like that Koichiro Iketani in Initial D. I miss her at the last second she leaves and had the same doubt as him. Remember, I'm on SSDI and I have no car.

Since then she got her dream and supposedly also got married. I kick myself everyday for not taking the chance. I have no doubt it was love at first sight for both of us.
>>
>>39298622
yeah but girls fantasies (yours?) are cute
just sucks that chads get to them and not me. now you probably hate all men and your dreams got smashed.

stuff like being interested in little things to do with your looks, like thinking about a new bikini, dreaming about the boy you like etc

its cute

men and women are made for each other. sadly once you are damaged you probably don't think these thoughts as much anymore. but guys like this kind of stuff. well I do anyway.
>>
>>39295226
I don't trust women.

I'm an ugly gal so it's not like men have much reason to lie or even pay much attention to me.
>>
>>39298675
tldr too many irrelevant details my man
try greentext
just some constructive criticism
>>
>>39298463
I love trolling girls like you. The rape fantasy stuff is obviously a really raw nerve for a lot of girls on 4chan because you feel it makes you less of a person.

Nothing wrong with it, just be honest about what turns you on.
>>
>>39298529
>My parents are beginning to worry I have no bf or talk about any guy, ever.
>Rarely will a man, any man, pass me without making a fool of himself.

I feel the same too, my parents are always on my ass about going out and finding friends or a boyfriend. I guess it's just my way of thinking that I've always doubted men.
>>
>>39298576
>need to strive for is acceptance and letting go.
Not very incentivizing or appealing.

You're basically telling people to delude themselves into insanity, by separating their "happiness" from anything related to reality. Saying that it doesn't come from things you can work toward or achieve, but just from deluding yourself that you're already there. Are you referring to heroin or meth or which drug specifically?

Anyway, I only wrote that to her because I wanted to make her feel bad, I don't actually believe it much.
>>
>>39298689
Time crushes fantasy but don't despair I still search for that perfect bikini yearly, my hair, shoes, how do these jeans make my butt look but real world stuff like should I take a low/no pay internship with the big firm or the high pay, high risk, high work load start up and should I dress down for success in a male dominated field where attractive is fine but pretty is distracting.
>>
>>39299127
Dress pretty imo
if some people find it too distracting leave it for them to sort out
as long as you dont get raped

yeah im still here
sounds like you got a successful future ahead, i believe in you femanon
>>
>>39298176
>just bee urself
>saying that unironically
>>
>>39298211
>If things did work out, then make it clear that you like then. You don't have to write their name in the sky. But don't fucking play games. Just communicate and be honest.
How bluepilled is this faggot?
>>
>>39298379
>I do desire men but I don't trust a word or deed from them.
Says the nigger of sexes, famous for being the most manipulative, lying scum on the planet.
Back into the oven, vaginal jew.
>>
>>39299400
now tell me who hurt you and how they did so
>>
>>39299400
And some people wonder how the german people just when along when to this day you have this guy
>>
>>39299519
>no argument
>resolves to condescending answer
The vaginal jew being exposed once again.
>>
>>39299584
you muslims are so full of hate
>>
>>39298864

You don't understand what I'm saying. It's the exact opposite of delusion. It is ultimate acceptance of reality. Practicing anr grasping zen, however, is very hard. I've been a practicioner of the philosophy of zen since I'm a teenager and it's only at 28 after much hardship and reading books of zen (and non zen) philosophers that I'm starting to feel like I'm having a grasp at applying its mindset. Basically, what it teaches is that death is the only absolute certainty of existence. Everything else is attachment to material, people, feelings and desires and that it is these attachments that lead to anxiety. Many zen practicioners fall in this beginner's trap that, once you understand and apply a zen mindset to your existence that you will achieve a suffering-less state of existence, but this, in itself, is an attachment. People are attached to happiness to the point where they do all they can to eleminate all negativity from their life instead of understanding that pain and suffering is an integral part of existence and that without suffering, happiness is impossible. One must allow himself to live his emotions, but must not hold on to them. You are in pain? Suffer freely, do not resist pain, live it, then, let go. It is when we hold on to sentiments that they persist. If, everyday, you spend energy in nourishing your anger, you will never let go of it, thus, it will control you.

I'm not saying to stay exactly where you are and never work towards bettering yourself and achieving your goals, I'm saying that it's bad to live too much in the past or the future. Tommorow is a long way home and the past no longer exist. So live today even if today is awful. Contemplate and understand that you are alive and that, because of this, everything isn't so bad.

But, anyways, that's just my perception. If you think I'm full of shit, feel free to disregard my rambling, but balance between happiness and pain is necessary for a fullfilling existence.
>>
>>39299719
You just used a whole bunch of words to say absolutely nothing. You're not doing anything at all different from everyone else who's just being subjected to the whims of circumstance and reality. You're pretending that "accepting" the state of things somehow suddenly makes you feel smug and content, but in actuality your experience is exactly the same as everyone else's, whether they "accept" it or not.

Furthermore, what is wrong with holding onto negative sentiments, if you said yourself that there is nothing wrong with negativity and it's just a matter of accepting it? It's not something you can control so it doesn't really matter in the first place, but do explain.
>>
>>39299719
>Unironically being a female buddhist

Kill yourself.
>>
>>39299719
your entire post is basically "yes, people sometimes experience bad things and sometimes good things. yes. yes, that's how it is. that's just how it is. yes yes. yes. sometimes bad, sometimes good. yes."

thank you for the beautiful insight sensei
>>
File: keksimusmaximus.png (116KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
keksimusmaximus.png
116KB, 500x281px
>>39300083
>anon read countless zen books for THIS
>>
Real femanons let anons work out all their rage and sexual frustration on their bodies.
>>
>>39299931

Why do you assume that I'm smug? We're just having an exchange of ideas, Why do you assume that I think my life experience is different from yours? It's only different in how I cope with it. If you think I said nothing, then, basically, zen simply doesn't speak to you, there's nothing wrong with it. Zen is just the practice of a mindset.

>What is wrong with holding onto negative sentiments?

The fact that holding on to them makes them persist, therefore, if, what you strive for, for example, is peace with yourself, holding on to such sentiments prevents you from reaching that peace. However, as I've stated, a life without problems, obstacles and suffering is impossible, so you will repeatedly face these negative sentiments. Fear, for example, is a natural sentiment, but when you hold on to a fear, it becomes real when, in reality, fear is intangible. Take someone with arachnophobia who is terrorized in front of an harmless house spider. Does the excessive ammount of fear make the spider more dangerous? The spider is harmless, but it is the fear of the spider that creates the illusion that it is dangerous. So, to acknowledge the lack of danger allows one to let go of such useless fears and overcome them. So, to acknowledge that existence cannot be controlled and that nobody knows what will happen tommorow, one can allow himself to freely live the wide range of positive and negative experience of life without holding on to either. Allowing one to reach peace with himself and the uncertainty of existence, allowing him to keep a cool head in all circumstances...or almost.

Fear of rejection, for example, is very popular here, but why are people afraid of rejection? Because it reinforce the notion of worthlessness which is very harmful to the prideful ego, but is rejection actually dangerous? In most circumstances, it isn't, so fear of rejection is useless and irrational. Let go of it and allow yourself to take risks.
>>
>>39300083

And your opinion on it is about as useful as your penis, so why even bother replying in the first place?
>>
>>39300327
It's impossible to have a discussion or exchange of ideas because you aren't saying anything. It's like trying to grab ahold of a cloud with my fist. Obviously I can't argue against anything when you say nothing of substance. What your mindset offers is: nothing, and the result of it is: nothing. Nothing different from anyone else's life, you have the exact same amount of "peace" as someone who has never bothered reading about zen, you have the same amount of emotional turbulence and then every-day contentment.

>Fear of rejection, for example, is very popular here, but why are people afraid of rejection?
It's a logical and intelligent fear because consecutive rejections will not only deter the person from further attempts, but might also result in a bad reputation which makes the situation even worse. Yes, that is dangerous. I agree that fears are unfounded, a lot of the time, since most failures won't actually harm you, although some might. If fear is preventing you from doing this that might turn out well, then it is doing more harm than it's trying to prevent. It's also wise to learn to accept failure, since you won't be devastated by it, when it eventually happens. I don't see what that has to do with anything at all however.
>>
>>39296909
do you live under a rock? modern day women are fucking trash and they are not even feminine. many of them are disgusting whores that had miles of dicks,cover their bodies in tattoos.will cheat on you thanks to the advancement in smartphones, don't want to clean or cook, have the mouth of a sailor and they even expect marriage after fucking every single guy in town.
>>
>>39300467
it's sad this kind of thinking plagues your mind
>>
>>39300463

We do have exchange of ideas, though, you simply reject mine. Just because you say that I'm saying nothing doesn't mean that I am. I'm, basically, doing nothing but repeating what concepts I've read. Zen is thousands of years old with millions of practicioners worldwide. If there wasn't some form of message in there, it wouldn't have taken roots. Still, What you said at the end is pretty wise. I don't disagree with you.

Maybe I'm just explaining myself badly. Admittedly, I'm not very good at keeping things short and sweet.
>>
>>39300799
Well you're definitely not making a good case for it. I'm saying that a "zen" man standing in the rain gets just as wet as a regular man standing in the rain. A man who doesn't accept rain might bring an umbrella and protect himself from getting soaked, but in the long run it doesn't really lead to happiness either. The only smart thing to do is suicide and thus escape the bother. But there's not really any point to that either. So all you can do is really be bitter and vitriolic and complain, which is what I am doing.

I just don't understand what the goal of "zen" is. You're talking about some sort of peace but what does that even mean in relation to this? Your peace is something intangible that has no bearing or influence on anything at all, the result is nothing discernible or alternatively nothing at all. Humans don't appreciate peace or contentment in the slightest, they quickly grow bored and frustrated with it, because it feels like nothing, and they prefer even pain over it.

Of course I am not actually always bitter and hateful, that would be impossible to sustain, I enjoy myself frequently, even in simple ways. I'm just saying that if you think about things thoroughly enough, it's pretty clear that the only truth is that everything is objectively total shit and there's nothing you can do about it and the only smart thing is to end all life. I don't really let it get to me though. :)
>>
I got over a period of depression and started dating for awhile. A lot of men just plain love to lie & carry around this masculine arrogance that women aren't supposed to see past their BS. Lots of wasted time & money going on dates with men who were pretty much acting like male prostitutes.

I dated a guy for two years who I thought was different. But then he moved in with me and after a few months he turned into a complete shit who didn't work, tried to trap me into a pregnancy so he would continue to have a place to stay but wanted to have orgies and threesomes with both men & women. Yeah, I didn't find out about the gay/bi thing until after he moved in too. I find out he cheated on me and he not only blames my period for it (because he felt frustrated that I didn't feel flirty while bleeding from my twat for an extra long few days) but he simply refused to break up because he wanted to use our relationship as an excuse for me not to kick him out.

Of course, he cheats again and we're all but broken up but in name. He simply went on in public telling friends and family that we were practically a married couple but at home, he went on trying to get me to not believe he did anything wrong while begging to have makeup sex. When I told him I wasn't interested, he would go out and cheat again.

I finally got word from neighbors that he actually brought some tranny over. I changed the locks and kicked him out. Haven't been able to look at men the same since.
>>
File: 8756794.jpg (54KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
8756794.jpg
54KB, 540x534px
>>39295808
>I'd use it better than the dude I'd be taking it from.
You'd blow it on shoes. Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: 1502979203278.png (762KB, 850x616px) Image search: [Google]
1502979203278.png
762KB, 850x616px
>>39301277
Didn't even need to read 1/4 of that to tell you're just a flamboyant slut.
Act like a whore, get treated like a whore.
>>
>>39301277
You know not all men are like him right? Women like you have good natures, it's just that bad men take advantage of that good nature.
>>
>>39301453
>You know not all men are like him right?
You're right.
>Women like you have good natures
Some are just sniveling beta retards like you.
>>
>>39296909
>Fembots should be friends.
"Fembots" are literally the trashiest subset of human on the planet.
You have the downs.
>>
>>39301277

Why do good people never meet up? I get treated like shit by women too. The last girl I dated introduced me to her family, friends and spent pretty much every day with me, but I wasn't supposed to see anything serious in any of that, then she fucks off, purposefully hurts me under tge pretense that "it will help me move on" and acts shocked that I may have had feelings for her. Yeah well no fucking shit that the girl I spent a full month and a half with on dates, at home and on trips having some of the best sex I ever yad would kind of find her way to my heart.

We're just swimming in an ocean of fucking shit.
>>
>>39301453
>He believes this femanon has a good nature
Top fucking top kekle m80
>>
>>39300467
Mommie issues. Whatever she did fucked you up. Hard to imagine anything you could contribute to humanity.
>>
That feel when no emails because nobody cares about me but I'm used to it. Bump.
>>
>>39301514
identifying as a fembot is stupid as fuck, but I think it's just a way to 'label' people. just as calling someone a normie is a way to label someone.
>>
>>39301671
Haha you get them, anon. You're so smart.
>>
Now OP deleted the file.
I hope one of you faggots has saved that fucking pic.
>>
File: IMG_20170508_180643.jpg (310KB, 898x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_180643.jpg
310KB, 898x981px
Rate /10 fembots
>>
>>39303468

curry/10
>>
>>39303468
it says right on the front page of /r9k/ not to post photos or rate.
>>
>>39301446
>I can't read

Your problem, tard

>>39301453
I know it's not ALL men but the way men lie and fake feelings and relationships just to have sex make it hard to trust any of them.

>>39301578
Sorry you had to go through that, Anon. People should just be really straightforward instead of wasting people's time, energy and feelings being selfish. My ex did the same when we moved in together. I actually saw myself being part of his family and making a life together and that was something I haven't envisioned for myself since HS. It's always these shitty user types who want to cheat on good people. Makes you wonder why and how they never find one another and just whore around on each other.
>>
>>39303468
plays with nipples with curry roux in a gayish sort of manner/10
>>
>>39303468
Nice gyno nigger.

I have the same gyno except I don't post my pictures online
>>
>>39301485
Does anyone else find it funny when incels call people beta?
>>
>>39303838
So how many men have you ended up having sex with?
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.