[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf of the past 9 months just left for college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1474594251823.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474594251823.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
I drove her and her mom to the airport this morning, kissed and hugged her one last time and watched her disappear into the crowd. I got back home and went to sleep. When I woke up I just sat in bed for a few hours.

I saw her at least 5 days a week since we met. I had a great relationship with her family, her younger sisters loved me. her and her family are the only people I care about on this planet and now it's all gone.

So how's your Thursday going?
>>
>>39293347
That's shit man I pretty much feel the same every day but I don't have to worry about a girl thousands of miles away

I'm just snorting my medicine while playing runescape lonely and studying id chat with you if I could

Why aren't you moving there with her again? Unless it's NYC or la or something you could rent something cheap as fuck
>>
It was going fine you until you posted this normie trash sob story.
>>
>>39293403
>Why aren't you moving there with her again?
it's 3000 miles away(Boston), she's living in a dorm, I'm currently working part time and going to community college full time so it's not exactly that easy to just uproot my life.
>>
>>39293347
I played some vidya, but it was hardly fun since I had to play online and people were being weird with voice chat.
I had pizza for the first time in weeks, so that was really nice.
>>
>>39293573
What vidya were you playing anon? I played some Forza 5 earlier. it was alright
>>
File: 1498009549315.jpg (128KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
1498009549315.jpg
128KB, 301x301px
Get off my board with your normie story, faggot
>>
>>39293511
Just transfer your credits and job?
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (85KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
85KB, 599x563px
>>39293347
You'll be hearing from her real soon in another 9 months with a HUGE surprise

t. Chad
>>
>>39293617
I don't think it's that simple man. wish it was
>>
>>39293735
Nah it is I can transfer my credits to school and how hard is it to get a job as a cashier but fuck it right
>>
>>39293511
Shes going to get dicked so fucking hard bro.
Fucking dudes with those bostion accents.
Oh god shes going to get triple teamed dude.
>massachusetts faggot.
My old friends shit white women got nigger banged by like a dozen and your women is moving to nig central.
Enjoy it, shes getting it.
>>
>>39293347
My gfs school and work is taking up all her time. I already live with a 6 hour timezone diffrenece so its bad enough. And she dosent want to be together anymore untill she feels she has school and life figured out. She dosent want to be sad that she cant talk to me because she will always be busy. I hope she will change her mind becuase without her I have nobody in the world I like spending time with. Without her I will be alone forever.

So yeah not that good either.
>>
File: 1473565418821.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1473565418821.png
8KB, 450x401px
>>39293850
how the fuck am I supposed to go to school full time and support myself on a part time minimum wage job.

>>39293877
>>39293639
pic related
>>
>>39293347
someone loved you once, someone can love you again, also time heals all wounds. you don't realise it yet, but you're free. don't waste this opportunity. excel at college, see the world make lots of money then marry some hot young thing in your thirties. or just do well and get back together later
>>
File: sad.jpg (47KB, 604x459px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
47KB, 604x459px
>>39293347

awful. half life 3 is dead, confirmed by marc laidlaw (main writer for the series).

I don't wanna feel these feels anymore.
>>
>>39293347
fuck off normalshit
go fuck yourself you human trash
>>
>>39294045
>leeches off society
>consumes more than her produces
>contributes nothing to society
>calls others "human trash"
>>
>>39293934
Dude forget her...Shes going to get dicked so much its fucking BOSTON MASS WICKED PISSAH
Not even joking their manlets are mini chads.
She will be surrounded by dudes who are THE picture of dude bro sup brah crush some puss brah culture.
And the cool part? the best part? Those dudes actually read some shit and do some cool shit and dont even make it a thing.
>oh yeah totally just went to the gym squatted like 250 a hundred times and then went out to a pub with all my bros.
Shes going to come backs WICKED sounding like b stoner.
Shes done if the southie projects dont dick her all day some rich chads will.
Then theres western mass with all those start athletes and three story three door garage in ground pool rich cunts.
And thats the poor version of conn which is a poor version on NYC.
Shes so done with you dude its fucking funny.
OH and she will get split roasted and effiel towered no doubt.
Probably suck a dick or two inna bathrooms for some shity cocaine that tastes like baby powder only worth 60 a gram.
Shes so fucked man....niggas driving fucking old school cars and richie rich ville housing plus ALL THOSE FUCKING RESTURANTS AND STUFF TO DO better hope shes used to city life cuz country/subburb girls go cock crazy at the big city.
>>
>>39294056
protip: there is no human alive and on the internet who doesn't leech off society and produces more than they consume
your belief that you actually "contribute" to a planet that is actively running out of resources is as pathetic as your existence, you human waste
>>
>>39293997
its not like she dumped him either, just left for college, they can still contact each other.
Seriously, I dont get OP, I know he is sad, but hadnt he said she left for college, I would assumer she and her whole family suddenly died in an accident.
>>
Honestly why the fuck do normans come here and act like we really give a shit? They have the whole world to do whatever vile shit they want and they just here and continue to spread their diseases. Awful.
>>
>>39294096
I am the post above you...Mass fags do constructing and other manly jobs.
Farmers and fishermen provide alot for people too.
Any OP your gf is gonna get passed around like a blunt at a rap concert.
Like the mexican chads the black chads and even those whites bro culture bros.
Massachusetts its like the liberal LALA land where being a slut is ok and cool.
>my moms friends used to sit on my lap after some wine and shit.
Some of them showed off their tits but I wasnt there.
Dicked by every dude and some butch chicks too.
Even the women have game there.
Shes gonna forget you like you where nothing.
Hope she said she loves you and will never forget you.
Her face is going to be plastered with some dude(s) cum.
Its called a frosting for a reason.
I once saw a chick getting triple teamed and that was no where near boston.
Shes so done with you its funny.
>>
>>39294099
See
>>39294153
>>39294069
Mass and yes boston home of the red sox (go sox bitch)
IS CHAD CENTRAL...Not going to lie a robot can turn into a normie just by hanging out with dudes in mass.
She will get over run with chads willing to wine and dine her and then buy her shit while driving her around and taking her to the HUNDREDS of awesome ass restaurants.
Then getting fucked in his car/truck/SUV.
Weed is legal to smoke on the streets in front of cops so stoner chads are going get her high and thats pussy will be ripe.
>>
>>39293347
She's gonna tell you she still loves you while she's getting pumped with Chad's cock the first week she gets there

Congrats on getting cucked OP
>>
Why are you sad, OP? She must be very happy sucking Chad's gigantic, throbbing dick right know. Don't you want your qt gf to be happy?
>>
>>39294056
>leeches off society
nah man I pay my taxes and dues
why do you come here talking about gf when this board is explicit an anti normie board? why dont you go to reddit with your own kind.
>>
>>39294153
>Mass fags do constructing and other manly jobs.
oh yes, construction and "manly" jobs that destroy resources to create something worth 1/10 of the raw material
>Farmers and fishermen provide alot for people too.
oh yes, the people who destroy soil and rely on dwindling amounts of minerals to fertilize it as well as the people fishing the ocean to extinction, they contribute so much to this world!
kill yourself you stupid fucking normalscum
>>
>>39293347

I'm sorry op, but these shitty anons are right. There is literally a 100% percent chance of her cucking you. There is absolutely no chance she isn't getting fucked by someone else within the first month, IF not the first week.

Break up with her.
>>
Hello Bostonfag here. Can confirm what anons are saying in the thread. I'll make sure to keep an eye on any lonely uni girl that is depressed over a certain robot and strike up a chat with them. Maybe once I get to know her I'll bring her down to Fenway and we can watch the Sawx togetha. Im pretty built and and have quite a chadlike jawline. I might just have to give her pussy a classic Beantown Beef whistle if shes not too ugly.
>>
>>39293934
you don't you just quit school for a year wait until she can move out of her dorm you guys get can apartment together and you can both split rent half way and she wont have to go into debt for some shitty dorm and your rent will be dirt cheap and you can work and save up then go back to school after all thats taken care of

or like work and go to school all day and post here
>>
>>39293923
What is your definition of spending time together? Just talking over the internet?
>>
anon you would have been better if she had gone straight into prostitution.
>>
>>39294234
>>Farmers and fishermen provide alot for people too.
oh yes, the people who destroy soil and rely on dwindling amounts of minerals to fertilize it as well as the people fishing the ocean to extinction, they contribute so much to this world!
kill yourself you stupid fucking normalscum
Thats not how canada works we also do conservation thanks to governments providing for native american living.
>we provide the fish and lobster you eat nigger...That stuff aint leaving anytime soon dumb ass and you can thank conservation for that.
>>39294234
>oh yes, construction and "manly" jobs that destroy resources to create something worth 1/10 of the raw material
Thats not what plastering is retard.
Show what you know.
Oh and construction in american builds factories, warehouses, and places for people to live and said places got for 100,000 thousand plus so no a hand full of xmas firn trees isnt going to destroy the world thanks to conservation.
>in canada we replant trees we cut and thanks to HEMP we might not need to do it any longer.
Also canada has so many fucking miles of trees we could cut down a thousand and still have millions.
>here in canada we have a place called the wood pile
10 fucking feet of primo trees stacked on their sides and there are still hundreds of miles of trees.
>City women with a septum piercing detected.
Shut up cunt we conservatives are doing more to protect the woods then any fucking all natural hairy hippe shit because we have money and government funding to provide people jobs to reclaim cut trees.
Fracking never did shit.
>>39294235
IT IS BOSTON MASS ITS PROBABLY HAPPENED ON THE PLANE
>>39294335
This is boston you aint getting that shit as even in the 508 one bedrooms go for 800 plus a month and thats not even taking in utilities and other bills.
Shes getting dicked by chad..
>>
>>39294056
> implying there aren't wageslaves here
> redditfag
Fuck off
>>
>>39293347
Hey op WICKED PISSAH guy here ask your GF if she fucked anyone yet I bet I know em.
>>
>>39293997
>lmao just do well bro, keep working while she's getting double teamed in college and just get back together later bro, trust me

kek
>>
>>39294426
>Thats not how canada works we also do conservation thanks to governments providing for native american living.
thats exactly the stupidity i would expect from a normalshit, you think your "conservation" efforts matter in the slightest when you still aren't sustainably fishing? stupid trash
>muh treeeees
nobody gives a shit dumbass you actually fucking retarded enough to think i was talking about a renewable resource? stupid fucking normalshit
>>
>>39294748
You do realize we have huge fisheries where we breed like thousands of fish and restock ponds all across america right?
>>39294748
>thats exactly the stupidity i would expect from a normalshit, you think your "conservation" efforts matter in the slightest when you still aren't sustainably fishing? stupid trash
Literally not true unless you mean tuna fishing and even then thats over fishing not even here in canada do fish get over used.
We are mostly a cattle county.
Nice try nigger go cry more and yes we are doing more to protect animals then all you faggots crying to me a man who cannot do a thing to prevent or encourage it.
Nigger logic over here.
Go look up adam ruins everything about hunting.
We pay for tags and an area to hunt we get certain season to hunt and animals are also breed in captivity which last longer.
>what is aqua ponics.
>what is hydro ponics/
>what is farming/live stocking/ fisheries.
>what are wild live reservation that have STRICT no hunting policy and you will get charged for hunting there as its a natural no go zone for hunters.
There is no such thins and non renewable thanks to science which is dominated by right wingers and conservatives not pot smoking, PBR drinking punk faggots with shit tattoos and piercing.
Go buy a another vegan product and fuck off you know nothing otherwise you would agree these are good methods.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.