[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When have you just woke-up and said I don't give a fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nedxvpczIn1rfuc2ro1_500.gif (863KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nedxvpczIn1rfuc2ro1_500.gif
863KB, 500x701px
When have you just woke-up and said I don't give a fuck about anything, and lost the programing and the filter society expects people to have.

What was that piece of straw that broke your back.

>be me
>19
>Autistic
>get a high school diploma
>get a few jobs struggle to keep them
>keep on getting fired Or laid off
>can't drive failed the test 3 times
>ask parents for help they tell me ''We didn't need any help so you shouldn't get any''
>I know what college I want to go to
>Tell my parents they shoot me down instantly because I can't drive
>4 months later Biological father dies they want to see if I qualify for survivor benefits and ssi
>I protest this because I don't believe in welfare and I want to have a Courier In the Future
>Mom tells me that I'm basically incompet because I'm autistic And it's impossible for me to be a functioning member of society
>I was in special Ed classes and had a one on one
>Tell her how horrible my lifes gonna be disability
>She refuses to listen and also cites my struggling job activity and the fact I cant get my license

My biological father died over a year ago and I'm almost 20 I don't have the strength to fight for my own destiny. anymore
>>
lmao rip

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39293295
>use welfare money to pay your way through driving school
>Get license
>Go to college
>Become successful autist
>Wave it in the face of your mother until she dies
>>
>>39293349
My friend Mario told me to do that but I don't know how legal it is
>>
fucking stop being a spectator of life. act it
>>
File: 1482168454134.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1482168454134.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>39293295
your parents are parasites
just leave
she wants to suck the life out of you like she did your father
take the benefits, move the fuck out, and go to college like you wished to

It's always darkest before the dawn, you can make it anon, keep up the fight
>>39293384
if you're not sure, go to the government office that you'd sign up for it at, and ask them
>>
>>39293384
Oreganolly this >>39293401
>>
>>39293295
Don't listen to them, do what you want. Keep working, save up some money, take driving lessons, get your license, go to college.
>>
>>39293295
Sometimes anon, your best isnt enough.
It sucks to hear that but it will be easier for you, and you wont have to fight anymore.
Take the NEETbux anon, its what i did and im alot happier.
>>
>>39293401
My greatest fear is that she's right and If I end up regretting going to college, She wants me to move near the townhouse apartments.
>>
>>39293481
take your fear and cast it to the fucking abyss
Fear is for the weak
The fulfillment of your dream is directly proportional to your desire to succeed, and how much you're willing to sacrifice. If you are not prepared to die, then you are not prepared to live.
>>
>>39293481
Answer this, OP. Are you happy right now? Would you be happy if you never tried? Could you be happy living with the what ifs?
>>
>>39293481
In my experience, you regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.
>>
>>39293527
All men are born But not all live I guess
>>39293546
The only reason I posted because I'm so unhappy
>>
It must have been the 6th of July 2016. I'd been wandering aimlessly since the woman I loved died. I had almost a full case of beer left over from the fourth and with nothing else to do the night before, I drank quite a bit of it. When I was really drunk I started to realize how horrific reality had become. I listened to the same songs I did right after she died. I listened to music she played that reminded me.of her and being with her. I listened to the song we danced to at an makeshift party for just us in my dorm room. I was in an uncontrollable depression and self hatred. When I woke up the next morning I finally knew. Nothing matters anymore. My dreams are dead. My life has no purpose. I will never make it to where I wanted in life, and if I scraped by and struggled and managed not to kill myself, it wouldn't mean anything to me if I reached it. It's been over a year now since then, and I am still floating in the void. Almost two years since her death. Two years of horror and pulling myself out of the mud to be hurt again each time I dared. I wish I could just give her my life. She would have made something if it. She would have been a beacon of kindness in the world. She would have been an example of something truly good.in the world. What am I? I don't even want to wake up when I manage to sleep.
>>
>>39293295
>wants help
>doesn't "believe" in wellfare

Lmao. Did you hear someone say that on tv and decide to have the same opinion? Just accept the bux and use the money to improve your life retard.
>>
>>39293819
We spend more money on Social Security then our own military and the help isn't financial.
>>
>>39293295
sometimes I just go in and out, its been almost a week since I had a bath, I wish I could do my homework but I dont do it at all, I have friends I trust but its been several days since I talked to any of them, just being here in the computer, and doing barely enough so that people wont realize im in this state.
>>
>Stop giving a shit
>Don't hit on girls
>Don't go to concerts
>Don't do drugs
>Don't do anything except work because I like not living on the street
>Have like 4K in the bank, a 2013 car, fucking ripped, girls coming at me left and right
>So far gone that I don't care about anything and remain a depressed virgin because I'm so sick of life

Fuck, don't overdo it anons
>>
>>39293887
its budgeted my dude, if you dont use it its just going into a black void, not like youre doing any favors.
>>
>>39293976
The only thing left is your mindset, my dude. I'm the same just without the car or money lmoa
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.