[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not a robot but I want to be one. The thought of being able

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: akasha_by_elreviae-d6g5ugh.jpg (171KB, 1178x679px) Image search: [Google]
akasha_by_elreviae-d6g5ugh.jpg
171KB, 1178x679px
I am not a robot but I want to be one.
The thought of being able to sit down, play vidya, shitpost and completely give up on everything seems comfy to me.
Is that weird?
>>
>>39287472

Don't forget living in mommy's basement.
>>
It is a step up from being a wageslave.
>>
>>39287472
and the feeling of loneliness and despair, as well as hostility and an odd, unexplainable distrust towards strangers and people who participate in things that usual people (non-robots and non-cyborgs) participate in.

>>39287472
Yes, this is related to you.
>>
>>39287495
>>39287511
I have my own place, a great job that allows me to study on the side(I live in Denmark, so we get paid to study) and I have a girlfriend but all of that seems so meaningless to me. I don't want any of that. The only reason I do it is because it's required of me.
I failed a suicide attempt because I am a pussy and I can't go through that again.
>>
>>39287495
>>39287532
whoops, can't do anything right
>>
>>39287543
What are you studying?origer
>>
>>39287472
Don't. The loneliness, the depression, the apathy and the resyt aren't worth it. I used to be a semi-normie. For a while I wondered if I tried to be a robot or if it happenned naturally. I was never a full normie. And depression can't explain/be explained by shyness or poor self-esteem either.
>>
>>39287472
None of this shit is actually that comfy, it's just the comfiest shit we know
>>
>>39287587
social science

>>39287628
>>39287605
I want that comfy shit though.
>>
>>39287682
My brother studies that. It's a bunch of bullshit. No wonder you feel like you're wasting away.
>>
>>39287725
I am an empty shell at this point.
>>
>>39287472
you will end up hating it believe me
>>
>>39287771
I'm a NEET myself here in Denmark. It doesn't fix your problems, but it does remove the constant pressure of being obligated to go and do pointless nonsense.
>>
>>39287682
Be a NEET. Be a cyborg. Be a virgin. But don't be a robot.
>>
>>39287877
He's not a virgin, he has a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.