[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about mods being able to see your IP/MAC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1474203976294.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1474203976294.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
How do you guys feel about mods being able to see your IP/MAC address and thus able to stalk specific users if they wanted to?
>>
I'm not nearly interesting enough to stalk
>>
>>39287222
/Thread
Would be a waste of all that information
>>
>>39287208
I usually phonepost on a data connection or use a VPN.
>>
I don't care honestly. Modern 4chan mods are, for lack of a better term, unimportant numales. If one cares enough about me to read all my posts, see what a sadsack I am, then well I got news for you buddy.
I ain't getting better.
>>
>>39287208

Really happy that they are looking out for my personal safety by monitoring you edgelords and other potential threats.

I have nothing to fear but fear itself.
>>
File: 1503522320052.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503522320052.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>39287222
However, what if one of your shitposts hurt someone's feelings? A janitor could stalk you and watch your every post as a hawk, waiting to flag you with a 15 min timeout/ban petition under a rule. It doesn't matter than dozens of thousands of other anons are breaking that rule at this very moment. They don't matter. You, however, have incurred this person's anger. And he is mad. He will use everything in his power to get back at you and there's no way to defend yourself.

Do you understand now? How feeble and pathetic you truly are? In the grand scheme of things, you are nothing but an ant.
>>
>>39287261
VPNs don't work on 4chan you liar
Even regular servers and VPS are blacklist
>>
>>39287208
'twould be an honor to be more powerful than a mod

>>39287296
>being scared of anyone on 4chan
ha ha ha, pathetic
>>
File: 1497384584435.jpg (44KB, 363x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497384584435.jpg
44KB, 363x336px
There is, of course, the possibility that mods and janitors don't have an agenda and just signed up to have the power to remove posts/threads, assign warnings, bans and ban petitions out of the kindness in their heart with no intention of abusing that power for any purpose in particular. They went through several step interviews just to make the site better. And this "better" does not further any agenda at all. Nope.

Sleep tight kiddies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.