[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE COMPUTERS SO HARD TO USE??? WHY IS EVERYTHING A FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
WHY ARE COMPUTERS SO HARD TO USE??? WHY IS EVERYTHING A FUCKING PUZZLE, WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST WORK???

I'm 19 and I feel like technology is so above me, I can't figure out how anything works. I was born into the computer era but yet I feel so alienated from it. Everything is just so frustrating and impossible for me to grasp that I feel like I'm falling behind everyone else who can use computers properly. Is their any help for a person like me?
>>
it's all just a bunch of on/off switches that's what binary means and that's the dna of computation so think about technology as a dead or alive scenario except with revival potential at any time but also there is a special pathway through the gates that are on or off and with the right collection of ons and offs you can play doom
>>
>>39286329
Thank you, but that doesn't really help me since I have no understanding of what the fuck that even means.
>>
https://www.gentoo.org/get-started/
>>
File: 1500434249901.jpg (278KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1500434249901.jpg
278KB, 856x1250px
>he doesn't just get it

how does it feel to be low IQ but also not a normie?
>>
>>39286550
I don't need a new OS, I just want life to be easier.

(Plus I'd have no clue what to do or how to use it since I only use firefox to use the internet and check emails)
>>
>>39286262
Back in the day you could just press F12 for help. Dunno if it works the same now.
>>
>>39286593
Its really bad, it's probably the worst position someone can be in.

At least I'm not an edgy faggot like most high IQ robots are.
>>
This is a surprisingly common problem for the younger people. They didn't grow up learning to use computers and instead just mindlessly consumed on smartphones and shit. Kind of funny in a way. They should be better with them, but instead they struggle with the most basic of computer stuff.
>>
>>39286697
it's strange. I know this really bright kid who wrote code for linux and ran it 24/7 but when he got a job he didn't have time for it, just bought a mac mini and ran one of apples os on it. nobody works on their own cars anymore either.
>>
https://youtu.be/UwD_9BnIgK4
You need to learn from the Masters.
>>
>>39286262
You've been blessed OP. Turn off the computer, stop trying to understand it, live in ignorance of it entirely. In the long run you'll be so much happier than most people.
>>
>>39286262
What are you trying to do that you can't figure out?
>>
>>39287427
I was having trouble with a college website, but now I've decided to make a face to face appointment with a councilor to figure out classes and a scheduled.
>>
>>39287506
fuck college websites that's not your fault

FACT every college website was designed by a retarded seal and the split test was where they made you go up to the registrar instead
>>
I like to think of operating systems like lots of pots inside pots, except some are sealed shut and some are invisible
>>
>>39287525
>This
Even my college (best web-design college in the country) have a shitty website
>>
>>39286642
You must understand most robots are way lower than average IQ.

It's the ultimate understanding of truly being a robot, when you realise how dumb and incapable you are while realising you are a massive loser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.