[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever dreamed you had a gf? What did you do with her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1485734464792.jpg (104KB, 599x699px) Image search: [Google]
1485734464792.jpg
104KB, 599x699px
Have you ever dreamed you had a gf?

What did you do with her?

For me we met up for lunch at a coffee shop. She gave me a hug and kiss when I got to her booth and we just talked. No anxiety. No suicidal thoughts. Just me and a person who thinks I'm good enough.
>>
>>39286222
>tfw you couldnt save her
>>
>>39286222
I've dreamed absolutely beautiful things. Things that cannot compare to any possible real life experience. The most intense romantic feelings I've ever felt have been in a dream. And maybe that's just the only place where you can experience something so profoundly, cause you're making it up, in the self-creating chamber that is your head. Dreams are my shit, faggot.
>>
Why didn't Kelly save Elliot?
>>
>>39286222
I've had many dreams where I'm just cuddling with someone on the couch and talking about our day. Just like you say, all insecurities melt away in that moment and it feels nice to actually be myself with a person who loves me for me.
And then there are nights where I dream that we're having a fight and she hammers on every nerve before leaving me, completely destroying any sense of self worth
>>
File: 1412797672825.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412797672825.png
367KB, 800x800px
>>39286222
I love May Li's glance in that picture. My oneitis was not asian, but when she smiled sometimes she would bite her lower lip and have that half-cocked, lascivious glance in her blue eyes.
I did dream I had a gf. This said oneitis. I wish I could have taken her to Tokyo one day, because while I have little interest in Japan, she likes it a lot, especially Hokusai and Miyazaki. I dreamed of asking her out for marriage atop the Fuji-yama while some henka plays in the background. I dreamed of bringing her to America, my dream land, and to settle there with her. With the earnings I would make from my prosperous real estate developer job, I would comission a library for her, since she also loves reading, and I'd gift her the keys on our fifth marriage anniversary.

Instead of this I am sitting alone in a dark room, wallowing in pain and despair, as she is far away now and probably has forgotten about the pathetic, desperate excuse for a man I am.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>39286343

There's 3rd/4th generation Hapa clans in Hawaii but on the mainland they all date white dudes(even the ones who like to piss on their white dad and identify as 100% ASIAN).
>>
>>39286222
I dreamt I was over at her parents' for Christmas dinner. We went up to her room to talk privately and cuddle. I came and woke up when she gave me a peck on the lips. Then I fell back asleep and had a continuation of the dream where her father tried to kill me.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>39286222
Sometimes yes but I remember one so vividly it kind of fucked me up a little bit

>She was beautiful, I don't remember what she looked like exactly but I remember her being gorgeous.
>We were on a really cute date
>I made her laugh and we talked for what seemed hours
>Next I remember we were having very passionate sex
>I can still hear her voice in my head sometimes
>What felt like the best sex you could ever imagine
>I woke up in a sudden panic for whatever reason
>Realise I'm in my room and she never even existed in the first place
>Cry for about 10 minutes
>Switch my PC on then go downstairs and made a microwave burger mum left me before she went to work

I don't like this ride.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.