[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tardy Claus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Wobble's meme..png (56KB, 118x178px) Image search: [Google]
Wobble's meme..png
56KB, 118x178px
All statements tards say have been translated for your reading pleasure. Good luck.

>Be me
>16
>Parents forced me to help downies and other tards on the holidays as volunteer work because they're cunts
>Go there for the first time, Tards are the average monstrosities you hear from the other victims of these beings
>Start chatting up this one Tard, he screams and sets off the entire building
>ohshit.jpg
>This one tard runs into me in the chaos, He is wearing a child's fake santa beard, The elastic is half chewed
>I force him off me as he starts to play with this little bell attached to his wrist in the tune of one of the christmas songs you hear in wallmart in november
>He is heavy as fuck, takes me ages to get him off
>He screams when I take him off me, then forces himself onto me using his downie strength
>I don't know what to do at this point, I can't win
>He shits him self in the panic
>ohgodpleaseno.png
>He stares at me, he calls me "Felix" in his tard language
>I say to him "My name is not Felix, But I'd love to know yours" in hopes it would calm him down fast enough to get him off and bolt for a shower
>"MINE IS SANTA"
>I sit there as he still forces him self ontop of me, I'm about to throw up at this moment
>I say to him "Could you get off of me, Shantor?" trying to mimic what he said
>He gets visibly upset
>FuckNo.JPG
>He stands up and points at me, his hands shake, making his bell rattle at an ear-blistering rate
>He starts to scream and says "YOU HAVE MADE IT ONTO THE NAUGHTY LIST"
>???.Cancer
>Tard Wranglers break into the room and start to pull "Santa" off of me, It takes three of them
>I run out of the room and Santa forgets everything that happened, as he starts to chew on the elastic of his fake beard
>This was the start of a cancerous fucking relationship.
>>
File: 1503010508673s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1503010508673s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>took three tard wranglers to pull him off
how fucking big was this downie
>>
>>39286084
pls share more stories. I love me a good tard story thread.
>>
Expect a continuation in 24 hours.
>>
>>39286084
>>39286505
No one cares about your 2010 /b/-esque long, drawn out, probably fake greentext stories

The whole point is to be succinct, but I wouldn't expect an underageb& like yourself to know.
>>
>>39286084
I'm so sorry for you. Did you ever recover from the incident?
>>
>>39286577
Believe it or not this a legitimate story, it gets pretty fucking weird, It's taken me a while to gather the nerve to post it on 4chan.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.