[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >lesbian >go to gay bar >spot 8/10 qt3.14,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>be me
>lesbian
>go to gay bar
>spot 8/10 qt3.14, i approach
>we hit it off great, shes super cute and hot as hell
>we start drinking more, i get pretty drunk
>we go back to her place
>she brings me upstairs
>get to bedroom, we start taking clothes off
>she stops
>umm...anon...i have something to tell you
>she takes off her jeans
>fucking dick
>like mega feminine body, even has small perky bewbs
>just that theres a dick attached to it
>im too drunk to care
>fuckit.jpg
>sex was amazing
>woke up next day
>jizz stains all over my stomach
>pussy sore as hell
>cute trap beside me
> i do not regret this night

guys......i think a trap turned me straight, what do?
>>
Did u save her(male) number?
>>
>>39284328
I'm pretty sure you're not straight, and you're no longer a lesbian either. You are now gay.
>>
>>39284328
Fuck off roastie. Just fuck off and die.
>>
You can't just come here and brag about how easy it is for a cunt like you to get laid. I would fuck you up if you were facing me right now. Teach you some manners you lawn mowing fucking cunt
>>
>>39284482
and you wonder why women despise you.
>>
>>39284328
you've just proven that traps are women lol
>>
File: 1503430528061.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1503430528061.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>39284583
You're a true hole. This shit never fails. NEVER!
>>
>>39284328
No one fucking cares, you don't come here to blogpost

realistically, what fucking advice would you expect anyone to give you? People like you ruin this board. Not the fact you had sex, not the fact that you're a woman, but the fact you have to brag about it in some sort of roundabout asinine way for no reason other than to gain social capital on a board whose 1 defining trait is being the asscrack of the internet. I'm sure you felt good writing that out, but just know that by clawing for attention here has outed you as a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>39284649
A bullet to the head is what she needs. She comes here to let us know she didnt fuck what she wanted to fuck but in the end she liked to get fucked so its alright. A BULLET TO THE HEAD
>>
>>39284646
i'm not op though, nice job anon.
>>
>>39284705
Never said you were OP, I said you are a clam roastie cunt!
>>
>>39284754
continuing to prove why women don't want to go anywhere near you I see
>>
>>39284783
"They proxy threaten the unavailability of females holes"
(ex: and you wonder why women despise you. Continuing to prove why women don't want to go anywhere near you I see)
The hole gentlemen, the hole.
>>
>>39284873
I'm not her I just find it funny how you're proving her right
>>
>>39284892
not him but doesn't it suck to have no other arguments available than that

sage because this is a shitty psyop thread anyway
>>
>psyop
Go back to /x/ you (original) faggot
>>
>>39284328
i never got fucking lesbians, you want a girl???
you are all fucked, i hope you die in a dumpster
and that pathetic call of a man femboy
>>
>>39284328
1. Don't be a slut that has drunken one night stands.
2. Ask her to be your girlfriend (male) and enjoy your new relationship.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.