[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he tries to "help" people on /r9k/ >is really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Mantis1I3.png (168KB, 573x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mantis1I3.png
168KB, 573x515px
>he tries to "help" people on /r9k/
>is really just him insulting people with a shit hand
>>
I like it when people say they're gonna kill themselves

I write half baked shitty plees to not do it or to spare people

It makes me laugh cause I don't really care about any of you guys that much hahaha
>>
>>39284265
i dont insult them i try to be nice when i try to help people on r9k
but the usual conversation is

how do i get a gf
tell them how to get a gf
I DONT WANT THAT TYPE OF GIRL FUCKING ROASTIE YOU A JEW I WANT A PURE VIRGIN GF I DESERVE A PURE VIRGIN GF YOU FUCKING NORMIE CHAD KYS
how would you respond to that?
i just say ok than be a bitter virgin to the rest of your miserable life its not an insult its the truth
>>
>>39284361
and also when they say its somebody else fault they have fucked up lifes and i say no and they get angry
>>
>>39284333
Edgemaster Lv90
I would teleport behind you but you'd probably block
>>
>>39284265
>blames everything wrong with his life on a "shitty hand"
>>
>gives advice on how to a fix problem he also had
>whole discord server starts insulting him
Even happens irl i decided to either just not give any advice or laugh at his problem if i dont like the person
>>
>>39284539
america is so fucking ugly
>>
>>39284745
Holy shit, you're so pathetic

Get a job commie. The rest of us have done just fine, the only problem you have is yourself
>>
>>39284781
get a gf and then tell me to get a job you stupid cuck
>>
>>39284265
>thinks his advice is "cold hard truth"
>it's really just him being a negative asshole
>>
>>39285424
>thinks him refusing advice is "cold hard reality"
>it's really just him being a negative asshole
ftfy
>>
>>39284715
>is on discord
>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.