[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies loving this? Why is it good to go a place to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nightclub+Shooting+Lawsuit.jpg (278KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
Nightclub+Shooting+Lawsuit.jpg
278KB, 990x660px
Why are normies loving this?

Why is it good to go a place to "dance" (shake yourself in one place) where
-there is literally no space
-people are sweating
-drinks are expensive as fuck
-the music is loud as fuck and you don't hear a word if you want to talk with someone
>>
drugs and sex and looking like you have a life.

it's all about meeting girls, seriously how can you not notice life is all about women at this point? Women are the axis the normie world revolves around.
>>
>>39283668
Remember this shit tier song: "I got a feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night". Or this one "we up all night to get lucky"?

The normie has this incredible ability to never lose hope, and constantly making the same mistakes. The normie loves to follow the herd, and hope for god know what.
>>
>>39283712
we all have a little bit of normie in us
>>
File: 1477004188440.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1477004188440.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
There's different kinds of venues. I have one that I like I my city that has fantastic techno evenings. I started going because I like the music. It's not that crowded and you can just vibe to the music in the dark and smoke a spliff. Damn I really should go out more.
>>
>>39283829
ok
now fuck off fucking normie
>>
>>39283668

it drowns out rational thought, which can be a nice relief, while at the same time granting attendants permission to deviate from normal social rules.

i wish there were more places where you could get the openness to social contact without the blasting music and dancing.
>>
>>39283857
I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin, I'm not a normie by any means but unlike you I can at least handle myself. Grow up.

>>39283877
I always thought of being in a club had similar effects as meditation, as in you aren't really thinking about anything, you're just there in the moment.
>>
>>39283668

you dont go to raves/clubs/festivals to "talk" (at least, not when the music is playing and youre in the crowd)

you go because there's something special about being surrounded by hundreds all celebrating the same thing (good music). there's something indescribable/transcendent/spiritual about the combination of EDM, dancing and a light show. im not referring to woo-woo bullshit, but instead just the overwhelming feelings you get in the moment

dont go to these things with some pretentious attitude. go with the desire to have a good time. drugs dont hurt either.
>>
Drugs and/or alcohol

From my experience they're either snorting a fuck ton of coke or they've taken molly
>>
>there is enough space on the dancefloor if you want to dance, otherwise you don't need that much space to just stand somewhere
>people sweat everywhere, if you go out clubbing you are probably wearing parfume/deodorant so there is no smell
>true, but that's why you get wasted/drunk somewhere else and only down shots or coctails to keep yourself hyped/energized
>basic conversation is still possible, if you want more than that you go outside to cool down or smoke a cig

And "dancing is just shaking in one place" is a fucking retarded claim OP. Some people like dancing. Hell, I hate dancing and yet have enjoyed a shitload of nights where I said fuck it, got wasted and went dancing anyway.
>>
>going to techno clubs only
>nice atmosphere
>great music
>can dance for myself
>a lot of qts

Also is there enough place to dance and people are sweating in gym as well.
>>
Met a girl at one of these. She ended up cheating on me.
>>
>>39283829
sounds good anon, didn't know smoking was allowed in clubs
>>
>>39283997
It is where I am at (Eastern central Europe). In my country people kind of don't give a fuck
>>
went to the club one night with my pal because they're open later than the pubs, the drinks were pretty cheap too, despite not liking the music it wasn't half bad to be fair, spent most of the night taking the piss out of normies and striking up conversations with folks in the smoking area
>>
>>39283668
Recently went to Spain and befriended this crazy Spanish dude. Fast forward and I'm doing 90% coke in the fucking street with him and heading to a techno club. Honestly wouldn't have been able to cope if I was sober. I imagine most club goers are either drunk or taking ecstasy/MDMA/MD etc. That music just sends you into a trance and all you feel is the beat.
There were moments where I thought "Wtf am I doing?" but I realised that I probably wouldn't go to a club again for a long time so I just tried to enjoy it.
Also: Coke makes you feel alpha as fuck. It's retarded but it does.
>>
>>39283918
>I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin

what the fuck are you doing here then anon

I am 26 kissless virgin and I feel all hope is lost for me, for you the whole world is open

I would sell me kidney to be a 23 year old again and live the life, not this wagecuck version
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.