[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your parents always told you to make good grades in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: evolutionary failure.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
evolutionary failure.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>tfw your parents always told you to make good grades in school
>you never did
>tfw your parents told you to socialize
>you never did
>tfw you're in your twenties now
>tfw you have a shitty job
>tfw no friends
>tfw you never decided to be a loser but turned out to be one anyway
>>
File: hide pain.jpg (19KB, 185x222px) Image search: [Google]
hide pain.jpg
19KB, 185x222px
>>39278353
>you didn t have good grades
>you didn t socialize
>you chose to turn out as a looser.
Dont kid yourself. You knew all along which path was the good one and which was the wrong one.
And you deliberately chose the wrong one for some reason (it was lazyness for me)
Now that you've sunked down the rabbit hole, there is no escape and you are the only one to blame.
>>
File: Yoda2.jpg (39KB, 465x478px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda2.jpg
39KB, 465x478px
>>39278458
If someone had told me that it would be this bad, I would have done everything in my power to stop this.
>>
>never told to get good grades
>never told to socialize
>never told to care about my diet
>never told to be fit
>never told to express myself creatively
All my mother ever did was react to stuff I did and ask questions I could easily avoid.
I wish she actually raised me aside from providing food and shelter.

>>39278544
You never put in the effort to be a cool person, who's to blame for that?
You can try to make a change now.
Improve yourself, be a better person, someone people will want to be around.
But it's to late for that right?
You can't change right?
And in 10 years you will whine the same way you're doing right now even though you had every chance to make a difference.
Just admit that you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>39278727
>Just admit that you're a piece of shit.
I admit that almost every day.
Also, I am trying to better myself.
I'm graduating college finally in December.
I'm 26, no friends, work a delivery job and live with my grandmother.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.