[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >26yo gaybot >love getting my ass pounded bareback

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: HIV-AIDS.jpg (88KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HIV-AIDS.jpg
88KB, 480x360px
>be me
>26yo gaybot
>love getting my ass pounded bareback by anonymous daddies in the bathhouse
>just found out I'm HIV+

why is life so unfair

if I were a straight robot I'd be a virgin and not have HIV. Straight robots have it so easy.

oh and the best part is I still have hep c from sharing a needle last year
>>
But don't you faggots consider HIV the greatest of gifts?
>>
File: IMG_0474.png (792KB, 1080x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.png
792KB, 1080x1073px
Nice bait

Orangenal
>>
>>39278089

honestly it's kind of hot when the guy breeding me is poz... but now that I actually have it I regret my actions

risky sex is so hot but now I have to deal with the consequences
>>
>>39278067
lmao homosexuals are degenerate reee XD
>>
This is an obvious bait thread.
>>
Have you heard of the phrase : "serves you right"?
>>
>>39278067

>Get pounded in the butt by strangers
>Get HIV
>"Why is life unfair"

Nigga you were asking for it by having sex with strangers you dumb idiot.
>>
>>39278067
Serves you right, you gay piece of shit i honesty hate gays so god damn much They're so disgusting and degenerate.
>>
>>39278189

jesus wtf, did a gay guy rape you when you were a child or something
>>
>>39278067
>has anonymous sex
>gets std
>"this is unfair"

Also
>not a virgin
>claims to be a robot
>>
>>39278067
Please be sure to spread your disease so that all of your faggot friends get it too.
>>
>>39278207

i'm a socially retarded NEET.

just because i can get 30 guys to fuck me in one saturday night in the bathhouse doesn't make me any less of a robot
>>
>>39278100
Tyler Oakley it's alright to keep secrets to yourself
>>
>>39278224
I'm a socially retarded gay NEET as well. You're lucky you're attractive. Though I'm glad I don't have HIV.
>>
>>39278067
>get assfucked by strangers
>get a disease commonly caused by getting assfucked by strangers
you deserve it you fucking idiot
I hope this is bait
>>
>>39278549

I'm not attractive. I'm just not ugly or fat.
>>
>>39278709
Okay well enjoy your HIV then
>>
>>39278067
Stop being a degenerate then you faggot cumdumpster. You can be gay and not a dick slut like you. Don't complain about muh cis males and the patriarchy is against gay men. Fuck off to lgb. This is your fault. Not the fact that you're a homo..
>>
>>39278067
Le LARPing about having HIV face
>>
>>39278067
Post time stamped proof
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: maynardjameskeenan2.jpg (66KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
maynardjameskeenan2.jpg
66KB, 630x420px
>>39278224

This has to be b8. No one is that degenerate.
>>
Gay people risk HIV
Straight people risk unwanted pregnancy

It's almost like God doesn't want you to have pre marital, hedonistic sex or something...
>>
Kill yourself you junkie faggot, oh wait you already did. Just slower.
>>
>>39279069
Welcome to the wonderful world of Jewish Liberalism.
>>
This isn't bait. I remember some anon faggots on 4chan posting traps and going "Oh I'm gonna let some strangers in a bathroom fuck im in the ass after I dress like a girl!"

Fucking degenerates, this is what you get. AIDS would literally disappear if you degenerates stopped being degenerate, but that seems to be an impossible task for mankind.

...Well, even if AIDS did get isolated and stopped being spread, some African would fuck a monkey and start spreading it again.
>>
>>39278067
I go to a bathhouse once in a while. It's 100% your fault for not using condoms. Stop bitching. >inb4 b8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.