[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have anybody in your life you can share your 4chan stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Pepe and Wojak browsing.png (301KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe and Wojak browsing.png
301KB, 640x640px
Do you have anybody in your life you can share your 4chan stuff with?
Who are they?
>>
>>39277865
My coworker who is sitting right next to me most of the day
>>
>>39277865
Are you crazy? Nobody in my family knows I come to this pleb website, they already think I'm weird, I don't want them to think I'm a complete loser. I only cone here when I'm alone, I'll never browse this site when someone's around
>>
Actually a big part of the people I've met so far irl do know about 4chan and kinda enjoy it, even tho most of them are mostly casually lurking
It may just be a local thing tho
Its kinda cool, but it also shows you again how many normies are here
>>
yes he's called /r/4chan
>>
>>39277865
No, I don't know anyone who uses 4chan besides me, not even some of my most non-normie friends, who just sit around and play vidya all day. It's the only reason I ever made a reddit account, because they actually use reddit and I want to at least be somewhat relatable.
>>
>>39277865
i talk to my gf about r9k and show her the threads here
>>
My brother who is a NEET loser like me. We lie in bed while browsing all day.
>>
>>39278154
The same bed, or different beds?
>>
>>39277865
I'm at the subway right now on my phone with my family while were at Boston for a vacation so i usually browse in public since I don't really give a shit
>>
>>39278211

Same bed. No, we don't do lewd stuff.
>>
>>39278286
where are you supposed to fap?
>>
>>39278154
better to have a NEET sibling that can share your pain, than a outstanding, beautiful, and successful sibling that outshines you in every possible way.
>>
>>39277865
All of my friends
>>
>>39278314
We fap beside each other, not neccessarily at the same time
>>
>>39278314

In the shower if I have to but I rarely fap anymore.
>>
File: 1500671413819.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500671413819.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>sharing 4chan memes w/ friends

I know 1 guy who browses this godforsaken place(/a/ and /jp/ mostly) but it might come off a bit weird to go all like "Check out muh meme folder, dude"
>>
Most of my friends know I browse 4chan but a lot of them don't really have much of an interest in the format or culture. I'm too old to "share memes" because that's fucking retarded. Once every month or so I'll find a very amusing thread or pic I'll send to a friend to share a laugh.

Its by no means a secret club, especially compared to when I started browsing in 2006. Most people know what 4chan is and they just don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>39277865
Guy that was next to me in class browsed /fit/ and /fa/ a lot. I mostly go on /a/, /r9k/ and sometimes /u/. I guess he didn't know what /u/ was about so he looked it up and closed the tab immediately. I'm not sure if he had less respect for me even since.
>>
File: m (2).jpg (15KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
m (2).jpg
15KB, 216x234px
if you haven't realised it yet, some 4chan boards such as /b and /gif are pretty much 9gag at this point. 4chan is normie tier nowadays
>>
I'm passing as a Chad in real life, I would NEVER mention 4chan or NEVER admit that I browse here. Although, I know that my coworker is on this board and also /pol/...it's too fucking obvious.
>>
File: 1500118354151.jpg (99KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500118354151.jpg
99KB, 634x634px
I talk about with whoever knows about it

This is just a place people can say whatever they want and has adult content.

only some insecure faggot would be ashamed of what he's doing online, if you're so ashamed then don't come here simple as that.
>>
>>39278417
how and why is that real
>>
>>39278566
You're not a "chad" then. Because "chad" doesn't give a shit what people think about his browsing habbits.
>>
>>39278646
Haha mm..everyone has secrets
>>
My friend doesn't use 4chan, but supposedly thinks my memes are "old shit people post on facebook 1000s of times" but I just think he is big leaguing me or something.
>>
>>39277865
I found my qt from here so I usually share threads and memes with them since we both browse here. When we're together irl I usually just shove whatever I'm browsing on on their face or I'll sit on his lap as he browses, reading what's new on here and /g/.
It's very comfy. I couldn't imagine not having someone who I could share memes with now.
Other than that I have my online friend from here who I can share things with too and my older brother who got me into 4chan to begin with by sharing threads and such.
>>
>>39277865
I sometimes share 4chan racist memes with a normie friend of mine that turned to be be a /pol/tard
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.