[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >everytime change opinion/mood depending on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thejewcontroleverything.jpg (41KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
thejewcontroleverything.jpg
41KB, 320x320px
>be me
>everytime change opinion/mood depending on the hours/day.
>don't get along with people irl or ivl, always want to break the 'bonds' that you create with people quickly before they do it first .
>leave them around thousand of messages while they are away
>attaching to them to quickly and trusting them too much even thought you aren't 'naive' and is someone with a pessimistic point of view.
>almost fall in love with them
>block/ignore them , then try to contact them again
>block/ignore them AGAIN then feels bad
>pretends its trolling to yourself.
>regret .
>stalking your 'friends' all the time because you are curious, you want to know who are 'they' and what they think of 'you' .
>struggle to stop hourly stalking
>paranoid af about 'someone' find out about 'something', about your life, your hobbies and everything. You don't want anyone to know these
>suicide thoughts and threats
>your dream is to stop talking with people and continue talking with yourself because you are a coward.
>want to remove your empathy this way you won't feel the need of being with someone else .
>people already told me that i was 'very weird' and now someone told me here that i might have 'BPD' from reading my message which i don't think is true,think of it as barnum effect and i'm a male so there is less chance i might have it
>got another friend and i'm already planning on stop talking to him because he is my 'weakness' and because of unknown reasons (i can't find the answers to them)

Be honest robots, what i might have ? I think i'm just someone who his a giant faggot because never had any friends
>>
>>39276800
This hits tlo close.
I've never managed to make any friends cause when I'm about to I can't help but be an asshole or creatr distance.
>>
>>39276849
yeah, sabotaging ur own relationship i know this feeling

also block them and regret all the time

and then call yourself in question, think about how 'toxic' and 'egocentric' u are which make u think its better if u stop talking to people in general and don't unblock/contact again the dude
>>
>>39276800
Oh hey it's you again. I was about to make my BPD thread then I stumbled across this. I told ya man these are textbook signs of BPD I wouldn't consider this just barnum effect. All of your symptoms that you've described are spot on. Just because you are male doesn't mean you can't have it. You should try and force yourself to a psychologist, I get that the paranoia might stop you but even going there and not saying a word about your symptoms will prove beneficial as long as you go there.
>>
>>39276949
Oh hey

Me being a male means that i have less chance of having it

Psychologists are bad, i believe they are bad and that they will use my 'weaknesses' against me. Also they are very expansive and getting one with the healthcare in my country for free takes months, and they are for the majority of the time shit from what i have read

I don't trust them. Self diagnosis makes me insane, paranoid as fuck. But getting a true diagnosis and it being real would mean getting discriminated at works or something and then i'll start saying (which is something i already do because fragile shit) that i can't relationships is due to the fact that i have 'bpd'

I don't want to loose hope with the diagnosis, but the fact that i might have it is real, and it fucked annoying fucking my mind dude

I don't know what to do

Are you going to make a thread by the way ?
>>
>>39277051
Believe me I getcha there. I went to a psychologist, and I never actually opened up to her. It was still good to stick to a schedule and actually turn up though. If you can get a psych for free, I'd recommend you do so regardless of whether you'll open up or not but if it's too much of a hassle, don't bother.
Just try reading into BPD and see what you can find and what you can relate with. You might even find that you can't relate to the disorder at all, but at least you would have learned something new.
My thread is here >>39277020 but there's not much going on atm because I just started it
>>
>>39276800
You are probably gay / nigger / jew / german / american

Not fine though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.