[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Almost everyone I've ever met has been boring/awkward to talk to.

I hate that fake niceness all normies have, no one feels happy and upbeat 24/7. They act like you're a dick when you don't reciprocate their extrovert routine, like I exist to make them feel better about their life.

I know I'm boring and awkward to most people too, but at least I don't pretend I like someone when I don't.
>>
>>39276271
They probably are actually happy though, yeah they have lows but nothing like robots
>>
>>39276289
I refuse to believe they're happy, how could anyone who's alone for more than an hour avoid thinking about how shit and boring life is
>>
>>39276271
Yeha it's a real shame life isn't scripted like in the movies. Than maybe people would be more interesting
>>
>>39276730
>tfw born too soon to experience selling my organs to a corporation so I can have a lifetime of VR adventures as a brain in a jar
>>
File: 1494286354330.jpg (65KB, 655x817px) Image search: [Google]
1494286354330.jpg
65KB, 655x817px
Chances are, you are actually incredibly boring, awkward and vapid - why the Fuck should they make the effort to have a good conversation with you if you don't make any effort with them? Kill yourself and stop making it harder for people who want to get out of this shitty robot existence.
>>
File: 1480484317395.png (128KB, 912x869px) Image search: [Google]
1480484317395.png
128KB, 912x869px
The content of this image is relevant.
>>
It's all a manner of perspective. To me, MOST other people are boring as shit

>small talk is drivel
>they can't talk about Fire Emblem metagame with me
>we can't have in-depth discussions about horror movies

But obviously my interests probably seem boring to them, too. So I don't think it's right to hold it against anyone.
>>
>>39276978
I read F451 not long ago and it's incredible how accurate the depiction of society is. Sometimes I really feel normals are robots programmed to react and behave precisely. It's just fake happiness hidden behind bullshit like social networks and TV.
>>
File: hakuryuu-ren-44718.jpg (30KB, 367x527px) Image search: [Google]
hakuryuu-ren-44718.jpg
30KB, 367x527px
I enjoy people who make an effort to bring light to others even tho Im a robot shut in friendless NEET. Small talk and cliche jokes are fine. I don't have expectations of someone entertaining me, but having control over your emotions and getting to business is better than dealing with a bitter sad human with a bitch attitude makes our interaction something undesirable instead of indifferent.
>>
>>39276271
they expect you to have the same feelings and needs to be around other people and cannot understand why you might not want these things. In the end everyone is autistic.
>>
>>39276271
Pro tip: How do you know you like someone if you don't even know them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.