[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did i have to look at her twitter she looks so beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1492542446964.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492542446964.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
why did i have to look at her twitter

she looks so beautiful now

i'm so happy for her

i hate myself and want to die
>>
Everyday I tell myself I won't look at her Instagram and everyday I lie to myself
>>
>>39272859
Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage.
>>
>>39272918
/literallyme/
I scroll down to those 2012 pics and slowly make my way up, thinking about how happy or sad was she when she took those pictures, who was her boyfriend back then, why a pic of the sky or a tree or something meaningless at first sight... and how i was not around with her because of cowardice and insecuriy
>>
>>39272947
i just can't believe i fucked this up

she was so perfect. so warm and lovely. she asked me out

and i just totally fucked up

god is dead
>>
>>39272859
I have that same problem too
I have a folder of picture of us together
Looking at them always fills me with sadness from remembering the good times

She made me happier than anyone else ever could
Amd since shes left me im a bitter man thats hates women, men, people, the whole fucking world
You can't trust people, ever
>>
File: 101565[1].jpg (88KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
101565[1].jpg
88KB, 250x250px
>>39272962
There's plenty of fish out there, you know.
But she was *THE* one. I really can relate to that feel.
At least you're not like me, infatuated for almost 15 years and blowing it all up when you finally decide to take a step in with her.
>>
I went on to the facbook profiles of a few girls i used to have crushes on today

>married
>married
>married, with kids
>traveling the world constantly
>3 kids, 2 fathers
>dead
>married with kids
>lesbain, also in a relationship

So out of my 8 high scool crushes, 1 of them is aviable. But shes a rich beautiful girl that travels the world constantly and im a loser that delivers pizzas
>>
>>39273068
>1 of them.
Go for the lezzie, Anon.
Maybe she's just in a phase and only needs your Big Mestizo Cock to break out of it.
Or is bisexual and you would get into an open relationship. Who knows?
>>
>>39273111
Implying that someone on r9k has the skill to pull that off

Though her girlfriend is not that great
The girl on the right is my old crush, she still looks cute and feminine so not a dyke lesbo at all at least
>>
>>39273227
I knew a girl for a few years, she was married when we met but she was a good friend.

She got a divorce a bit later and we got a bit closer over that time.

A while later she invites me to dinner, so I dress up a bit and look forward to it.

When I get there another girl is there too.
>meet my partner anon

I get disappointed so often I don't even know why I thought this could be different.
>>
File: pigrims.jpg (49KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
pigrims.jpg
49KB, 500x478px
Fuck you anon. I was about to go a day without but this made me break.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.