[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be neet >step-sister has her bf over >they get into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501549212273.jpg (15KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1501549212273.jpg
15KB, 368x657px
>be neet
>step-sister has her bf over
>they get into an argument
>it starts getting physical
>after a while of loud noises and yelling I hear the door open and close
>see her a couple hours later with a bunch of bruises and black eye
>father and his gf come home and yell at me asking why I didn't do anything
>lie and say I was asleep with headphones on
>'still you should've done something'
I don't know why i'm responsible for some dumb ass roastie getting herself into an abusive relationship.
>>
>>39270716
Women secretly love being abused OP, I don't know why this is but they get a high off of having a victim complex and being dominated. I know this girl who's been pushed down a flight of stairs by her bf who doesn't work that I could absolutely beat the shit out of if I wanted to because he's skinny as a ducking twig but dresses like a wigged faggot and has a kid that's not even hers. Your sister is just a dumb ducking roastie that revels in the abuse. You're right not to get yourself in between them it's a lost cause that you needn't inconvience yourself for. Tell them to fuck off and that your sister is a big girl now that can make her own decisions. If she gets abused it's because she chooses too. You can't protect a roastie from her own stupidity.
>>
>>39270716
You're a shitty person for not protecting her. She may not be blood-related, but she's family.

>>39270821
Not literally abused, only roughed up a bit in bed.
>>
>>39270860
>You're a shitty person for not protecting her
Im shitty for not wanting to get involved in some stupid drama that I don't need to get involved in. oki.
>>
>>39270933
There's obviously no point trying to debate this with you, you're too closed minded. Why even post?
>>
>>39271137
>Close minded
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>39271137
>Why are you not getting dragged into the mess she got her own ass in ?
>You are so closeminded!

Funny thing is that you would have said the same shit if op had given a story about telling his sister to not get involved with the dipshit, whiteknight.
>>
>>39270716
Hahahaha holy shit fuck your family

Your step sister Is a fucking moron and deserves to get beaten. It's the only way women learn to stop picking retards
>>
>>39270860
Roastie with rape fantasies detected
>>
>>39270716
the dumb bitch dragged herself into a shitty situation.Just tell your family to fuck themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.