[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at self checkout >whoops,looks like this steak

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

File: no mercy.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
no mercy.png
135KB, 476x368px
>be at self checkout
>whoops,looks like this steak is bananas too
>>
File: 1502322604707.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502322604707.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>39270094
>buying groceries
>not being a NEET and having your parents buy food for you
KEK, What a shitty life u live
>>
Too scared to try this
>>
>>39270094
Am I a brainlet because I don't get what this means
>>
>go to mcdonalds
>they have the self checkout machines AND a cashier
>>
>select credit
>pay with debit
>>
>>39270324

Fruits normally don' have pricetags on them since they're sold by the pound. So people take items, select something like banana's and pay the price for the weight of the item. I have friends who used to steal trading cards like this.
>>
Just got a perfect idea. Change the price tags of cheap items and put them to more expensive ones, then buy expensive shit for cheap at self check out,
Are there any flaws in my plan? I don't wanna go to jail.
>>
Steaks are packaged and have barcodes tho. You can only do this with produce.
>>
>>39270094
>this nigga eats bananas
>>
>>39270370
At the store I go to produce works like that but meat and fish have tags even though they are priced by the pound.
>>
>>39270379
the machines also go by weight so it would have to weigh the same

but yes people do this that's why when you go to places like walmart theres the one bored looking worker just meandering around by the self checkouts, to try and deter that
>>
>>39270094
Don't the anti theft detectors at the exits ring if you pass through them with the steak? They have these in west burger land, the only way to shoplift is to run a decoy
>>
>>39270405
that's why I bring my mom along she goes to another machine and pretends to not know what to do and gets the bored worker to help them while I make out like a bandit
>>
>>39270405
>it would have to weigh the same
Yeah I was thinking of buying expensive beer.
Tired of the same old $3 a six pack shit. I could also up my rum game.
>>
>>39270516
You can't buy alcohol at self checkout
>>
File: cold.png (343KB, 755x348px) Image search: [Google]
cold.png
343KB, 755x348px
>have copy machine
>copy barcodes off of cheap meats
>make tons of copy
>tape them to name tag stickers and cut them out
>go to store
>place sticker over original bar code
>scan idem
>tfw 3 dollar briskets
>>
>>39270648
Not in america maybe.
>>
>use walmart bathroom
>smear poo on the walls
that'd teach you for working at walmart
>>
>>39270736
that video was great.

>tfw no travis scott dad
>>
Why not potaters? They're 5 times cheaper than bananies so the steak would cost like 20 cents
>>
File: download (1).png (5KB, 204x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5KB, 204x246px
>walk by women's clothes section
>so close yet so far away

I thought about it though
>>
All items are weight indexed in self checkout.
I would catch you all, if i was a work that day. But i quit.
>>
>>39270648
Yes you can. Just be over 18 and have your ID by yourself.
>>
>>39270094
>buying one item at self-checkout
>Back to college normies buying full carts of items
>literally taking up all EIGHT of the self checkouts
>Cut in front of everyone who has a cart and buy single item

Felt good
>>
File: 49er pepe6.png (421KB, 469x585px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe6.png
421KB, 469x585px
>>39271570
>3 lbs of chicken price tag
>coppy price tag with machine and then put them on stickers
>place them on steaks that are 3lbs

you ain't catching shit,store cuck
>>
File: Oh look a penny.jpg (114KB, 511x601px) Image search: [Google]
Oh look a penny.jpg
114KB, 511x601px
>accidentally "leave" eggs in cart without scanning them
>"hey sir you forgot to scan the eggs!"
>>
File: 236I.jpg (48KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
236I.jpg
48KB, 932x960px
>>39270379
I've never seen a price tag in Walmart... They only have barcodes, you actually get to know the price of a product when you go to pay for it. People usually change the location of a product to a cheapest one, since the place where it's sold is what has the price tag so when they go to pay for it and find out the real price, they said they founded on the cheapest shelf, so they can get it by that price. This doesn't always work, sometimes they're gonna ask you to pay the real price of the product, or they're not selling it.
>>
>>39270379
https://www.google.com.au/amp/thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2017/02/14/self-serve-checkout-scam/amp/

You can do it, and get away with it
But they will consider it theft if you are caught
>>
>>39270094

Meh I'd rather not bag my own stuff
>>
>>39271677
I meant barcode, didn't know the word since english isn't my main language.
>>
File: yowhatthefuck.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
yowhatthefuck.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>39270736
Can you actually get away with this?
>>
>>39270472
Devilish, I like you.
>>
>>39271677
>tfw have to give out a piece of my shit min wage check to neets
>tfw neets still steal at self-checkout

you can't be a robot if you're not retail min wagie
>>
>>39271710
as long as its the right weight
>>
File: sad willy.png (353KB, 347x487px) Image search: [Google]
sad willy.png
353KB, 347x487px
>>39270472
Damn, this is so beautiful it brings me to tears
>>
>>39270379

The people at the exit with markers

They check your receipt vs what's in your bags
>>
>>39270405
I alwaysthought that girl was just there mirin my gains and wanted to smash
>>
>>39271765
They really only do that at places where goods are expensive, no where want to pay someone to guard their $1 ramen cuos
>>
File: 1493009989882.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493009989882.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>39271386
>walk by children's girl section of clothes
>tons of hot cun all around me
>"accidentally" bump into a girl and touch her soft hair
>>
>>39271633
Nanners place last in the NFC West this year, but I really hope you meme the Seacucks and pull third
>>
File: 49er wojak.png (192KB, 423x495px) Image search: [Google]
49er wojak.png
192KB, 423x495px
>>39271947
>Nanners place last in the NFC West this year
hope not but i see it happening
>>
>>39271985
Rest assured, the rest of the division only thinks you're bad, we don't hate you like the Seahawks.

t. Tardinal, the most robot handegg team
>>
>>39271765
I've never seen this at a wal mart
Only at Sam's
>>
>>39270898
>work at walmart
>piss on the toiletpaper
>maintenance people are cunts anyways
>>
>>39270472
operating on another level anon, dastardly
>>
>>39272337
they usually do it at night
>>
File: tomoko_sweat.jpg (85KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko_sweat.jpg
85KB, 538x601px
>>39271386
There's a 24-hr local version of walmart near me. One night(morning) I'm going to just go in there and buy a bunch of women's clothes at the self checkout. I'm no longer in a college dorm so I can't discreetly take panties while doing laundry.
>>
>>39272887
Just use amazon
>>
>>39272906
I don't want it tied to a card. I don't want a paper trail with my name and address on it.
>>
>>39272915
Use guest checkout and a prepaid card
>>
>>39270094
i used to do this in australia until a few months ago. turns out our big supermarket chains are doing a joint op with the feds (???) to crack down on self-checkout theft.

i would bag expensive nutritious nut mix and print out a fake price label for a cheaper product and save like 50% on yummy nuts.

i got picked out one day doing that, and all that happened was i paid for the nuts and went on my way.

what happens is they ask if they can check your bags/trolley. you can refuse. they may accuse you of stealing at this point. either way you can leave. police will not be involved.

you can consent to the search. they may find you have not paid for something. you can feign innocence and say if that is so, it was an accident. they will ask you to come pay for what you haven't paid for. if you do this it will be the end of the matter. if you refuse they may ask you to leave and tell you not to return to this store.
>>
>>39272955
I hope self-checkout theft goes on the rise. Serves the fuckers right for being too much of cheap shits to hire more cashiers. Well enjoy getting shit stolen then bitch
>>
>>39272937
Still too risky. Other people pick up my mail too often. I'm old enough I can just act like it's for my (nonexistent) gf/wife.
>>
You can do the price tag switcheroo with produce, nuts, and meat at self checkout.

>Produce, self explanatory, just enter the wrong item code at checkout.
>Nuts, get expensive nuts, like pistachios and write down the code for sunflower seeds (really cheap)
>Meat, you have to go to the deli section, have them slice you up some meat, say a quarter pound of whatever, should be a couple dollars. They'll put a sticker on the bag of whatever you ordered. I usually just get the sliced pepperoni. Take the barcode on that and place it over an expensive item like steak. You won't have to weigh the item at self checkout and it just goes right through the system. Eat the sandwich meat as you stroll the store.
>>
APPROVAL NEEDED
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.