[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to have female friends with no romantic attachment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1502260025865.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1502260025865.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
is it possible to have female friends with no romantic attachment whatsoever?
>>
No. Women and men can't be friends each other.
>>
>>39268709
Yes, if she is ugly af. She needs to be at least 5 points below you, to the point where fucking her would disgust you.
>>
>>39268753
heres entire story
she is butterface exgf who is my friend with benefits

she wants to call me tonight but my friend is telling me shes gonna be gay and do some autistic ass shit like last time:
>she invites chad friend to call
>chad roasts me so hard i cry
>female sits and laughs along, giving no consideration
>attempt to become an hero and fail because muh shitty $2 knife

im ready to dip out at the first sign of anything wrong, but jose believes that roasties arent even worthy of friendship
>he doesnt talk to her

shes a good friend but shitty anything more
>>
Yep. My friend from high school was a frumpy tomboy and I was into scene chicks. I think she liked me at first but she's definitely gotten over it because she's way smarter than me. We've been friends for 7 years, and been through a lot. Got each other through several shirty relationships. She's a great person. We both like painting and Star Trek,
>>
>>39268709
The only girl I ever hung out with in HS was a chubby weeb gurl that wanted to be a manga artist and move to Japan. We were good friends I guess. I'd never think of fucking her ever though, don't know what she thought of me.
>>
I saw some study once that women can have male friends but men are literally incapable of comprehending it
>>
>>39270168
Women can not have male friends. Those "friends" are just orbiters thinking they have a chance to get into the woman's pants. If you are a female and you aren't ugly, your male friends 100% want to fuck you.
>>
Yeah if they're ugly. You have to be ugly too tho or it doesn't work for them.
>>
It's possible, but the girl needs to be ugly, much older, or a lesbo.
>>
>>39270315
>implying you wont catch mad feelings for a qt lesbo
>>
>>39268709
Only if you're gay, tbqh.
>>
>>39268709
Yes. Most of my friends are women.
>>
>>39268753
this
But who would want to be friends with ugly people
>>
>>39270229
What if the friend doesn't even know what I look like, would they still want to fuck me?
>>
>>39268709

Yes but she'll still want to sleep with you and at times you will be forced to
>>
File: 4L_ZUl9gfkf.jpg (28KB, 414x407px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZUl9gfkf.jpg
28KB, 414x407px
It's one sided just like people who have those degenerate fuck buddies or FWB. Eventually one of them is going to fall for the other one over time. And one of them will always be in denial of it or completely unaware while the one that has feelings is slowly dying on the inside.
>>
>>39268913
>all this degeneracy
Call all of your """friends""" together to whatever disgusting hipster eatery you like, and then suicide bomb it to ashes.
>>
>>39268709

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-sex_friendship#Major_empirical_findings
TL;DR: No
>>
File: 1451076393781.jpg (14KB, 198x247px) Image search: [Google]
1451076393781.jpg
14KB, 198x247px
>>39268709
My best friend is a woman and we both feel no attraction to each other at all.
>>
>>39268709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Here is your answer, OP.
>>
>>39268709
It is at the start but the sexual tension makes it unsustainable

The only platonic female relationships I had were destroyed by hooking up drunk etc
>>
>>39268709
yeah but not a real profound friendship, something like a coworker or classmate relationship, but not what i would call a real friendship
>>
My only friends are women. Maybe the fact that I know her for 15 years helps. Maybe if you stop looking at women like something you must put your penis into, it's very much possible.
>>
File: IMG_0899.jpg (34KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
34KB, 540x357px
I'm friends with my boyfriend's friends, I don't want to fuck them and they don't want to fuck me- we just play video games and hang out, it's a relaxing break from my female friends who don't have much to contribute in terms of intelligent conversation
>>
>>39268709
No, but only because your friends are people you romanticize. All relationships have varying levels of platonic love, sexual elements, romantic elements, and familial elements combined in varying measures. Even in your friendships with guys and relatives, you probably think about them warmly or fantasize about spending time with them. It's just more complicated when you have compatible naughty bits.
If you're friends with a girl, she probably has qualities you like in a friend, which probably overlap in places with qualities you'd like in a mate. That's how romantic feelings and sexual attraction work their way in there. Which, if you think about it, makes complete fucking sense.
It's fine desu. You can feel a flutter in your heart for somebody or want to fuck them and not have it corrupt your platonic affections. Just don't make it weird.

>>39272437
Unless you just don't have a problem with having sexual tension or a crush. People make this shit weird, and they handle weird badly. If you fuck your buddy and you wind up feeling something for each other, that complicates shit, but it's also totally the natural result of fucking your friend. It's weird, but it doesn't have to be "nuke the friendship" weird.
>>
File: IMG_20170609_111524.jpg (25KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_111524.jpg
25KB, 298x298px
>>39273291
You're not really this naive are you? They can say they're not attracted to you as to not ruin their relationship with your bf, but rest assured every single one of them has masterbated to photos of you while imagining pushing their cock down your throat.
>>
File: 1499586030959.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499586030959.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>>39273291
>they don't want to fuck me
they do
>>
>>39273291
They probably do want to fuck you. Maybe not all of them, but if it's multiple then at least one likely does. It's normal. Doesn't make the relationship anything more than hanging out and shooting the shit.

>>39272635
I still want to put my penis into my female friends. It's not universal or a "must," but I'm totally down to do it and have done it.

>>39272132
Totally possible. I haven't wanted to fuck or had a crush on every female friend I've had, even the really close ones. It's just that a lot of the time I do get butterflies or a boner, and I don't think that corrupts anything.
>>
File: 1503097094421.jpg (15KB, 198x231px) Image search: [Google]
1503097094421.jpg
15KB, 198x231px
>>39273432
>>39273465
>>39273472
Pls do not ruin this for me I just wanna talk about anime and be wholesome with my pals
>>
>>39268709
I want to fuck one of my female friends, but we're not compatible enough to be in a romantic relationship. Another one of my female friends is my ex. The remaining female friend is physically and mentally unappealing to me as a romantic partner.
>>
>>39273498
That's fine. I'm just saying there's a high likelihood that at least one dude in a group wants to fuck you. And that's also fine. No point in being delusional.
>>
Yes, if one of you is either:
Gay,
Voluntarily celibate,
Unable to experience romantic attraction,
Or any combination of the three.
>>
>>39268709
>is it possible to have female friends with no romantic attachment whatsoever?
lol no.
you would still get attracted to her eventually even if you only like her as a friend at the start.
>>
>>39268753
but what if the girl becomes your orbiter?
>>
>>39273498
Be fucking realistic with yourself you mong
>>
>opposite is also impossible

I haven't a guy friend outside of work since middle school. why are males so prone to orbiting?
>>
Yes, it is.

>>39269592
>frumpy tomboy
Fucking lucky. If she ever shows interest in you again you better marry the shit out of her. Remember to tell her how much you appreciate her friendship once in a while. Keep her safe and happy.
>>
File: 1489709586201.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489709586201.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
Yes, but not for people like us
>>
>>39271886
>a female will want to sleep with all of her male friends and at some point in time all of them will be forced to sleep with her
What did he mean by this?
>>
No, i say that as someone with a female friend who is very close to me. She is promiscuous and not very beautiful (7/10) but i still have feelings for her.
She knows it desu but she likes Chads. And she's a nice person so I won't end our friendship because she won't become my gf
>>
>>39274038
>nice person
>promiscuous
Pick one
>>
File: IMG_20170818_111850_HHT.jpg (1MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_111850_HHT.jpg
1MB, 4208x2368px
Yes, if they are ugly. I mean, I know one which isn't that unbelievably bad, would fuck in the heat of the moment, but not date and a 1-2/10 beached whale that for some reason liked me and I had to distance myself from her. That was just disgusting.
>>
>>39274057
It's not the only factor
>>
File: R20ZxmW.png (176KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
R20ZxmW.png
176KB, 500x279px
>>39268709
It depends OPalam.
Some males do actually have many more requirements for what constitutes a "girl I'd date" than the average dude. There are also guys who are wildly in love with a given female and who are pursuing said female... Therefore they are already emotionally occupied. Stuff like that, you know?
In my personal experience... I have definitely had male friends that did end up falling for me, and I honestly didn't realize it was a thing until I reached a certain amount of "friends who confessed"... And as a result I started feeling scared of getting close to males, since, from where I stood, as their friend, I obviously didn't want to break their heart.
But there have also been males who felt absolutely no attraction towards me, not in the dating type of attraction. It has exclusively happened between me and males who don't really identify as male, like, they don't have gender dysphoria... But they really see their gender as amorphous and don't really find "gender important".

So yeah, definitely, but only certain types of males can maintain friendship with women without falling for them. Usually they are either:
1. in love with another girl already
2. gay, etc.
3. very very alike you, therefore they feel like it would be weird to "date themselves" and the love never develops
4. it just feels too brotherly for them to see you as dating/breeding material

I am not 2/10 ugly like people have mentioned is necessary for girls to be in order to manage friendship with them. And desu if you have a 2/10 female "friend" then she's likely in love with you innit... But okay.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.