[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no productive energy left. i go to work because im supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1502649008489.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502649008489.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
I have no productive energy left. i go to work because im supposed to, but i come back with no energy left to do anything. at least at the job there are relatively clear expectations and deadlines(when to show up and leave), in the social sphere i have no idea what people want or how to do it, and regarding school I can't summon the effort to look at what homework i need to do, let alone focus on it. Im so sapped its litterealy not worth the effort to me to start a PUBG game and wait through the lobby. its not even worth the effort to do this or anything i do with my time. i feel so impotent to do what i want to do, and like the things i end up doing for fun are such a colossal waste of time its not worth doing them or anything at all. im probably just going to go to bed because ill feel like im progressing some at least. I dont have the energy or direction to get where i guess i should want to go, and spending all my time doing the thing of least resistence it making me want to off myself, because people always tell me i have so much potential but i know im going to fuck it all up and end up booking keeping in some shit hole to get by and probably killing myself it that happens. i dont want to feel like a failure but i dont have the energy to figure out what else to do and then do it anymore. does anybody else feel this way?
>>
tl;dr, lol

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.