[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tricky Situation and Stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pepe10.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe10.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
Okay boys I need to ask a big question that I need some outside help to come to a decision on
Okay so first of all you need some background knowledge my dad is simply put the scum of this earth. Here are his criminal offenses ahem...Murder of 2 people(bribed his way out), credit fraud, gun id fraud, owned MANY illegal weapons, domestic abuse(of my mother), rape(possibly), made a number of illegal deals, and blackmailed people. He went to jail for 10 years for illegally owning weapons, fraud, and domestic abuse. Also he has had children with 4 different women resulting in me having 2 full brothers, 2 62.5% sisters(their mom was my moms cousin), 1 half brother and just recently another half brother. Basically he's a shitty guy. I don't know anything about him other than these things but now to get on topic for about 3 years he's been trying to call us and get in contact with us. My brothers went to go see him on the weekends but I refused because I have crippling social anxiety(I'm on /r9k/ after all). He never got to see me so now he REALLY wants to see me. He's rich so he said that if I were to go and see him he would pay for me him AND my friends to go to Valcano Bay (A really good water park. And I really like amusement parks laugh at me and call me a kid all you want idc) I've REALLY been thinking about this because this is a once in a decade kinda thing in less than a year I'm going to college and my friends would have a lot of fun to and they're REALLY good friends like known them for 8 years good friends. But I would be taking a really big shot for the team because of my previous mentioned social anxiety and my lack of trust in him and general opinion he's still a shit person. Basically what should I do, take one for the team and have fun with my friends or avoid the social tax that such a trip would put on me

>inb4 >>>/adv/
I want opinions from like minded people like me who understand how bad social anxiety is

original as shit
>>
>>39267030
I guess i'm not gonna get any luck here on /r9k/
>>
>>39267597
also tl;dr
very shit criminal dad wants to take me too very good water park(I like those shits) with my friends in order to see me but social anxiety is a bitch so idk
>>
>>39267030
>>39267597
>>39267635
Do it. social anxiety is always fucking hard to deal with and you may feel like shit half the time you're there (or more) but if you don't go out you will never get better, and probably regret it forever.
>>
just fucking do it. been living with social anxiety for over a decade and the one thing I've learned is that people like us are never gonna be excited and happy to go out and be social. it's jut not going to happen naturally, that's just the hand we were dealt- it's always gonna feel scary and shitty and awkward. the only way to push through is to just force yourself to get out there for those things you really want to do.

that or get on benzos.
>>
>>39267030
>social anxiety
>wants to spend time in a watepark with friends
What has r9k turned into?you must be a girl or just a troll creating some spicy bait.
>>
>>39267030
Make him pay for it but you don't have to bond with him
>>
>>39267906
I've known these guys most of my life I was in the 5th grade when I met these guys my social anxiety wasn't as prevalent as it is now. Also those 4 are literally my only friends it's impossible for me to talk to anybody I don't know without my friends around. Also I grew up going to amusement parks so I find them fun as long as I don't talk to anybody other than them
>>
>>39268023
Also 2 of them are normal introverts one of them is also a robot and only one of them is somewhat normie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.