[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day the same shit It's so tiresome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
Every day the same shit

It's so tiresome
>>
>>39266090
Just understand that you could literally break the mold whenever you fucking wanted. Truthfully.
>>
>>39266126
no you cant, lol. you stuck in this form as a prisoner unil the day you die.

You're trapped, even if you're too dumb to realize it
>>
>>39266169
>You can always change your name
>you can always get the fuck out of Dodge
>You can always learn a skill or a trade even as a brainlet
>Y
>You can always meet new people who do not know your embarrassing fuck ups and failures.
>You can always learn a new language and find a new home in a comfy country
>All this takes is determination
>>
>>39266603

you're still trapped in the human\animal mold and are a slave to your carnality.

you are driven and pushed by a will that is not even your own. you just mask it it to be as such.

You're a slave and always will be, "anon".
>>
>>39266603
giving up is the only way to win. all it takes is a little determination.
>>
>>39266820
You can get as existential as you want, and on a philosophical I actually agree with you. But at some point you need to get pragmatic and act. That's why I'm saying your not trapped. In the small arena of existence that is the entirety of human civilization, I'm arguing that there are tons of options and most are not "trapped". Surely you agree?
>>
>>39266603
>You can always meet new people who do not know your embarrassing fuck ups and failures.

I feel like I walk around with an aura that's easy to pick up on because of this
>>
I agree you can do things. but its not really you choosing to do them. you're just observing the situation and choice your brain made.

if some fat sack of shit doesnt change his ways or try to learn a new language its because thats the calculation and decision his brain made for him.

you seem nice, so kudos for that. but argue with a real intellectual on here (not me) and you'll get that kite you're flying shot the fuck down. :^]
>>
>>39267133
You're 100% right. I recently started thinking in the deterministic mindset, and how the brain is essentially one big meat computer you aren't in control of. Sam Harris explained it in a way that was digestible for me since I'm a brainlet. I really liked him, too bad he got memed. You're also right, the intellectuals will cumshot on my Green text, I just think it's positive thinking. I get personal comfort knowing that I always have options, and I'm not trapped in the shitty simulation of life that I live. I can always switch paths and open a new door.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.