[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swimlet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1503279486864.jpg (19KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503279486864.jpg
19KB, 604x604px
Who else here /can'tswim/
>>
>>39264859
Used to teach it to very young children and was also the skinniest lifeguard on the planet. You can learn to swim in one day.
>>
>>39264871
Not if you have no limbs
>>
>>39264859
i dont know how to swim either OP
>>
>>39264996
I Iike a challenge.
>>
Only niggers can't swim op
>>
>>39264996
anyone with no limbs should be chucked into the ocean and either swim and survive or drown
>>
>>39264859
I don't know how to swim, i can float tho.
>>
>>39264996
then you just bob
>>
I never learnt, I briefly knew how in school but was bad and forgot.

The trick is not to go near deep water.
>>
>>39265156
yeah no shit you and the rest of humanity
>>
>>39264859
Can't swim or ride a bike

Ororignla
>>
>>39264859
Was so fat I was ashamed to learn when I was a child, desu it was kinda my parent's fault for not forcing me.
I'm not black
>>
File: 1502833236995.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1502833236995.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>>39264859

Blackbot here, just looking at water makes me light headed.
Luckily my uni has swimming lessons, hopefully i can be able to swim and make new Friends.
>>
>>39265205
i know everybody can, but not everybody knows how to do it.
>>
story time faggits
>be me
>12
>can't swim
>my older brother and i go fishing
>we get on a boat
>i'm enjoing the view and have no idea whats going to happen
>he dumps me on an island in the middle of small lake and waited for me to get to him on that fucking boat
but i did it
>>
>>39265252
You're just as bad as the fembots. What does being black have to do with swimming?
>>
>>39265337
blacks are notorious for drowning kek
>>
just tread water lads
>>
I tried learning to swim but it didn't work out 'cause I'm black
>>
>>39264859
Can only float and move slowly, can't swim.
>>
Thoughout my childhood i took probably 4 different swim classes and i still cant swim. I dont like pools and beaches anyways.
>>
>>39265337

Black people are bad at swimming.
Its only natural for one to join in the conversation
>>
>>39265389
Yeah I took a class as a kid but forgot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.