[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I just burn weed and inhale the smoke what's the difference

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: justin_bieber_weed.gif (602KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
justin_bieber_weed.gif
602KB, 245x213px
Can I just burn weed and inhale the smoke what's the difference between smoking a blunt and that? My blunt isn't burning right I can't get high this is so complicated
>>
Blunt? Burn and inhale? What the fuck, use a pipe you fucking mong.
>>
>>39264570
Get a pipe, using paper is pretty stupid.
You can buy a 30 dollar pipe on amazon.
Have fun.
>>
>>39264570
>this is so complicated
Are you 5 years old?
Get a pipe, they are really cheap but remember to clean it once a week.
>>
>>39264650
>>39264682
>>39264630

I have a meth pipe that I bought by mistake thinking it was a weed pipe would it that work?
>>
>>39264650
>You can buy a 30 dollar pipe on amazon.
maybe go to the police and tell them that you are smoking weed
if you want a pipe buy them in person not on internet
>>
>>39264796
The police really don't care if you buy a pipe; you are paranoid as hell.
>>
>>39264714
No. Meth pipes are for vaporization.
>>
File: 1443238580799.png (811KB, 760x541px) Image search: [Google]
1443238580799.png
811KB, 760x541px
>>39264714
Oh my goddddddddd anon! Holy fuck anon! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! This is a great bait thread and I'm beating my dick RAW just thinking about you reading my post! Jesus Christ I'm out of MY FUCKING MIND on... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! Holy shit... WEED out!
>>
File: pipe.jpg (11KB, 375x204px) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
11KB, 375x204px
>>39264852

fuck you im using it anyways you fucking stoners dont make the rules

>>39264865

Just wait 5 minutes Im putting it in
>>
>>39264852
I mean technically it should work to be honest. It won't be pretty, he'll need the brillo filter and the tape so he doesn't burn himself, but it beats a dented soda can and a Bic pen.
>>
File: methweed.jpg (59KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
methweed.jpg
59KB, 480x640px
>>39265121

I asked for a crystal pipe and the vendor gave me these what I was suppose to do he even was so high he gave me two for the price of one I was so happy thinking I trick the vendor when I was home just to realize these weren't meant for weed
>>
File: disgusted goldbulm.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted goldbulm.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>39265293
>those fucking fingernails
>>
>>39265293
THIS BITCH

u s e
>makeshift pipe

Pineapple bongs are pretty cool
>>
>>39265315
>>39265365

the meth pipe didn't work it doesn't get lit in there I think I got alittle bit of THC in my lungs tho because my eyes got a little bit red but I don't feel anything I'm not high I'll keep trying tho I read that putting the weed in the sun make it easier to get lit so I'd do that.
>>
>>39266063
Use a candle with the meth pipe. It will work
>>
>>39266063

You're fucking retarded, just keep lighting the meth pipe and inhaling until you're high, you're essentially vaporizing your weed which is just as effective as smoking.
>>
File: delet.jpg (55KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
55KB, 800x480px
you should brake this round part of pipe this way you make prette good weed pipe
just be carefull with the edges
>>
>>39264570
Just make a makeshift pipe from aluminum foil
>inb4 aluminum poisoning
Not only would you need to continuously burn the foil and inhale all the vapor, you'd need to do it for a long fucking time before any damage is done

t. an actual robot stoner. believe me or not, i don't care, but i can post proof if needed
>>
>>39266063
You're vaping it. You're high. Holy shit tutti fruition, you ninny muggins. Congratulations.
>>
>>39264570
Dude just make a can pipe or buy a corn cob.
>>
Dear Fake Post Idiot

Number One: bongs and pipes are disgusting breeding grounds for bacteria and mold.

Number two: the amount of paper in the average rolling paper is relatively harmless

Number three: blunt wraps are disgusting. It's a chemically treated cardboard that's been sprayed with a bunch of gross shit to make it APPEAR to be made out of cigar tobacco, and any other 'flavors' they've added.

Blunts are like smoking a wet moldy shoebox out of your moist mildewy basement.

Plus, even if it really were cigar tobacco, WHY would anyone want to ruin the taste of good weed with the nasty taste of a cigar ?... It's like adding a dog turd to your lobster bisque...

However, you're not legit, and this fake post is boring as fuck.

I hope you develop Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma...
>>
U dumb bro, u packed it too tight probably.

Why u waste ur weed on blunts. If ur tolerance is shit might wanna get at some concentrates
>>
>>39265293
How did you buy a meth pipe thinking it was a weed pipe? Just go to the store and but a soda can. You seem like a rookie anyways
>>
>>39266829
>You seem like a rookie anyways

Well obviously I am, I even confused blunt with joint I thought both things were the same, I'll try to make a new joint again it doesn't get lit right I just smoke paper
>>
>>39267000
What kind of paper are you using to roll?
>>
>>39267234

rolling paper I bought it along the pipes kek the weed gets burn and black instantly when I put the flame on it
>>
>>39267471
Are you inhaling when you light it?
>>
>>39267847

nop Am I supposed to? I don't want more burnt paper in my lungs
>>
>>39267988
Yes, that's how you get the weed to start burning right
>>
File: 1503288964594.png (32KB, 405x259px) Image search: [Google]
1503288964594.png
32KB, 405x259px
>>39266634
>Dear Fake Post Idiot...

>Number One: bongs and pipes are disgusting breeding grounds for bacteria and mold.
Only if used with multiple people and/or stored in a disgusting place; it's incredibly easy to clean and maintain pipes and even some bongs if you know what you're doijg.

>Blunts are like smoking a wet moldy shoebox out of your moist mildewy basement.
Now I know you've never had a blunt, or at least a properly-rolled one. Blunts are a nice alternative to passing around a pipe (and refilling it every rotation or two), but a little wasteful imo.
>Plus, even if it really were cigar tobacco, WHY would anyone want to ruin the taste of good weed with the nasty taste of a cigar ?... It's like adding a dog turd to your lobster bisque...
I don't use them, but they're called spliffs, and were used since people had to hand-rolled cigarettes. Nicotine has been shown to increase the feeling or intensity of a high, similar to caffeine.

>However, you're not legit, and this fake post is boring as fuck.
:^)
>>
>>39266634
dude what fucking blunt wraps are you using
>>
>>39268042
>>39267988
Did you try? Did it work?
>>
>>39268042
>>39268207

well I think it worked a little at least I got the smoke in my mouth I think actually affected me a little but I only managed to inhale it two times and not quite into my lungs just my throat that from 2 small joints I'm kinda getting there I got scared thinking I'm inhalating just paper and not the weed and I think it didn't get into my lungs I don't know if I get it right t0bh I don't see my eyes red or anything.
>>
>>39268207

And also one of the problem I think it was that the blunt were thin I'll do them fatter
>>
>>39264796
police never care, if they ask you can always claim it's for tobacco
that's what the people who sell them do
>>
Your stupidity on this subject is making me increasingly angry wtf
>>
>>39269902

I'm starting to think what I bought isn't weed I'm not getting high I got tired of burning my throat with paper this time I even used a filter
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.