[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become neet >lose all friends >start making friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: nani.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>become neet
>lose all friends
>start making friends on r9k
>meet nice fembot who seems to like me
>help her through hard times because I had nothing else to do
>suddenly hit with depression
>she gets mad at me and fucks off

Never rely on people from this website, ESPECIALLY the women.

Yes YOU. I know you're reading this. Go and gather some more orbiters you disgusting piece of trash.
>>
File: 1503276331713.jpg (43KB, 720x627px) Image search: [Google]
1503276331713.jpg
43KB, 720x627px
tell the whole story fuccboi, in detail
it's clear as day your woman hating ass is making shit up to make yourself look innocent
This happen for a reason
>>
>>39264369
she would have left you anyway anon.
>>
>>39264369
You should expose her by username on discord or whatever so maybe some of her orbiters will clue in
>>
women are the original source of all the world's evil.

the jews knew this thousands of years ago.
>>
>>39264524
The story is as simple as it gets anon

I helped a mentally ill fembot through her insecurities and depression. Then when I felt depressed and went to her for help she told me that I'm too negative and she doesn't want to deal with it.

She's a shit person to do something like that.
>>
Cold death to women who will not submit.
Learn that only through men will you be spared from nature. You are otherwise helpless and incapable of survival.
>>
>>39264660
you know without the tattoos I would consider that man handsome.
>>
File: 1478738478829.png (117KB, 262x336px) Image search: [Google]
1478738478829.png
117KB, 262x336px
>>39264672
Depressed can mean a lot of things, from perpetually feeling down, to violent meltdowns
If she specifically stated that didn't want to deal with negativity, despite she herself having a fuckton of it not to long before, than you should just post her username here and everywhere so she can face the music for that sin

such a thing would summon here to explain herself too
>>
>>39264787
That would be pretty fun, I agree, but I can't be bothered to deal with the aftermath of that.

She's a self destructive, mentally ill wreck so she'll fuck herself over regardless of what I do.
>>
File: 1482884489456.jpg (102KB, 598x747px) Image search: [Google]
1482884489456.jpg
102KB, 598x747px
>>39264860
>girl fucks man over
>man bends over, takes it, and begs for more
This is why you're a failure
this is why you're poor

someone fucks you around, you crack down on their ass with wrath and holy fire until they're too fucking afraid to even consider fucking someone else over so long as they live
>>
>>39264860
You get the chance to guarantee it though.
Also, have you by chance forgotten that you are anonymous on this website?
>>
>>39264369
Did you ghost her during your depression? Maybe she didn't know you were going through a hard time.
>>
>>39264369
normie women are even worse
>>
>>39264787
to play the devils advocate
like doesn't cure like.
>>
women are ungrateful cunts,

NEVER trust or rely on a woman who isnt a blood relative, and EVEN THEN you got to watch her closely.

As soon as a better deal comes along, she gets a chance to bounce on Chad's dick, etc...

she will leap from a plane to go get it.

Dont trust or rely on women
>>
>>39265038
Guys do the same thing. The key is not to trust or rely on anyone, period.
>>
File: 1498129761811.jpg (19KB, 188x277px) Image search: [Google]
1498129761811.jpg
19KB, 188x277px
>>39265038
hello again homosex anon
I see you're still jumping board to board, thread to thread, constantly bitching and crying about women you've never interacted with
>>
>depression BEFORE visiting arcanine

get out you fucking normalfag
>>
>>39265059
>Guys do the same thing
I'm not into guys, so this is irrelevant.
>>
>>39264369
women don't like being supportive, it's your role as a man to be as stoic as possible
>>
>>39265059

with few exceptions, men dont sit around scheming to steal shit from women,

women, despite bragging to no end they are now the majority in colleges, and under 40 are out earning men

still plot and scheme like the little cunts they are to steal shit from men,

and when men start comparing notes and giving each other advice, the women run around screaming about how awful the men are
>>
>>39265093
This, the only way you can rely on a woman is that she's gonna disappoint you.
>>
>>39264929>>39264957

If I expose this fucker what's stopping her from doxxing me anon?
>>
>>39265134
sounds like you have a story to share
>>
>>39265060

look a probable liberal woman using homosexuality as an insult, Kek
>>
>>39265162
it doesn't, however doxxing you wont harm you, since you dindu nuffin
she's the cunt here, she'll be getting shitposted at endlessly
You'll probably just get a few new steam friends to play vidya with
>>
>>39265192
Nope, male
assuming homosex is purely logical, why would a person who hates women with all their heart be sexually attracted to one? you're either homo, or completely asexual
>>
>>39265171

too many, the cliff notes:

Women arent children, it's not your job as a guy, as their friend/bf/spouse to fix them, fix their mental problems, fix their health problems, fix their career problems,

the first time they play that card tell them BYE
>>
>>39265248
What I hate the most about that though is that they will try to manipulate you into taking care of their shit, and then defiantly go on about how they're strong independant women who don't need some man to fix shit for them when you've helped them.

Unfortunately it usually takes people at least one round of this to learn the lesson.
>>
>meet mentally ill robot (i also have same mental illness)
>call daily
>write him and send him medication he needs
>call him while he's bored at work and entertain him
>chat on discord daily
>we plan to meet next month
>work out place for him to live with me
>working more and saving money
>tell him all the plans i have to help him and build a life together
>super excited to live comfy life with him
>suddenly, he acts paranoid and tries to cancel ticket over miscommunication
>says he is sorry for hurting me
>things go back, we love each other all the same
>continue talking to him daily
>communication starts to become one-sided, im initiating all conversations
>this morning, he doesn't even want to wake up to talk to me and oversleeps
>he loses interest and says things are too normal over discord later
>says he wants to be alone
>feel absolutely worthless again
>tell him how hurt i am
>suddenly, he changes his mind when he realizes it may actually end
>tell him i can't really do it anymore

Did I fuck him? I still love him. I am sitting here listening to his music and having suicidal thoughts. I don't intend to do anything but this feels awful and I have no idea what to do with myself.

I think I was too overbearing and trying way too hard, and naturally he just lost interest.
>>
>>39265582
>Be mentally ill robot
>Meet mentally ill robot
Do you see the problem?
>>
>>39265624
I guess. I just assumed if we tried hard enough, we could overcome the bad of it.

I don't think his mental illness caused him to get bored of me, I don't know.
>>
>>39265582
>tell him all the plans i have to help him and build a life together
There's where you went wrong
you went too hard too fast and it spooked the fucker
however unjustified it may be, he might have had that fear in the back of his mind that you'd go full bonkers and chop his legs off for "trying to leave you"
whether it has any basis in reality matters little, mental illness is a fucking bitch and a half
>>
>>39265726
I guess, I just told him I would help him get his driver's license and insurance. There were other things I mentioned but I also kept saying that it was no big deal if it never happened.

It wasn't anything that intense but maybe it was too much pressure. He said he wanted to get a license before we met though.
>>
>>39265582
>Did I fuck him?

idk, if it's real he's probably hurt about it but probably blames himself more than you anyways
>>
>>39264739
Even with tattoos hes very handsome
>>
>>39265059
Yeah people are shit in general dont get how guys here wont understand it, instead they only hate women
>>
>>39265795
You still have his info?
can always try again if you really feel for him
he's probably considering eating a 12 gauge right now for fucking up his chance of a future and family, so you're not alone in suffering

If you feel you can get over the pain, then you do still have much to gain, if you cannot, there truly are other fish in the sea, you caught one of them after all
>>
>>39266098
I do, but I doubt he would pick up. It's worth trying.
>>
>>39264369
>not leaving the woman before she left you
What are you doing OP? Too chickenshit to ghost a bitch?
>>
>>39266098
He didn't pick up, I don't think he would call back. I don't know if I can live with it but there isn't much I can do.
>>
>>39266285
if you're willing to be my waifu, I'll give you my laifu
>>
>>39266098
I am getting really worried, like maybe he committed suicide, what should I do? I don't really want to call police but I am scared.
>>
>>39266488
do you have any mutual friends?
could try asking them for help
>>
>Meet fembot

ARE YOU RETARDED
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE PROBLEM
HOW ABOUT GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD AND REMEMBER RULE 30
>>
>>39266621
I don't know their discord numbers because I left the server. Only their names. All the old invites are expired.
>>
>>39266817
ouch
you could try listing some names if it's an r9k server, maybe i can be of some help
>>
>>39266853
nikita and Fayth
>>
>>39266488
Give it a bit of time, a day is good
he might just be asleep
>>
>>39266878
sorry anon, i searched my servers for them and nothing came up
i tried
>>
>>39266899
Police checked on him. Apparently he shut his phone off, which is odd because it was ringing. I guess he was playing music.

I feel retarded and worthless now, going to bed.
>>
>>39268120
i'm glad he's okay
good luck anon
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.