[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok someone redpill me on this. Are black-white couples a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: j.jpg (95KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
95KB, 612x380px
Ok someone redpill me on this. Are black-white couples a meme? Or are they really happening at an unprecedented rate suck that white genocide is truly happening.

I need to know
>>
its a meme, but it shouldn't happen at all.
>>
I'm out here SCHLONGING these hoes.
>>
>>39263056
White women truly love the bbc
>>
White women just live getting filled up by the superior BBC
>>
>>39263056
How can it be "genocide" to one race but not the other? Also, whites don't have very much room to be complaining about genocide.
>>
>>39263056
Black male and white female divorce rates are by far the highest of any type of couple. They have a 83% divorce rate for 3 years of marriage. White male and black female are however the lowest divorce rates in the country with 2% of couples divorcing within the first 3 years. White male and white female is 48% for comparison.
>>
>>39263056
BM/WF couples are like 2% in the population of the US.
It's a meme perpetuated by white cuckold fanatics.
>>
>>39263730
>Also, whites don't have very much room to be complaining about genocide.

>East Asian population skyrockets when whites colonize China.
>Blacks numbers skyrocket when whites colonize Africa.
>Whites colonize middle east and Arabs numbers skyrocket.

Really makes me wonder who they genocided.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170815-212624.png (199KB, 715x376px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170815-212624.png
199KB, 715x376px
>>39263247
Muh BBC
She's. Soon no ns
>>
>>39263056
They exist. They're fairly rare though. Other than my parents, my gf in high school, and my sister's bf, I've only seen two black-white couples in person.

>Or are they really happening at an unprecedented rate

No. Half-white/half-black people don't even make up 1% of the population, we account for less than half of the mixed race population in the US, which are mostly hapas or mexican/white products.
>>
>>39263815
There are entire races of man that no longer exist because of genocide by whites. Then there was that whole slaughtering of native Americans and that holocaust thing. But, no, let's pretend that white man is a good boy who dindu nuffin. He was just going to church and then some things happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
>>
>>39263914
>There are entire races of man that no longer exist because of genocide by whites
What race?
>>
interracial couples are uncommon but white genocide is kind of still happening mostly because white people just don't want to have kids

>tfw to smart for children
>lets get a dog instead
your average white person

although at worst it won't be genocide, white people won't disappear outright, we'll just become a minority in most western nations.

probably will get genocided in a few countries once the numbers are bad enough though i mean just look at south africa.
>>
How come when a white man and a white woman get together it's love but when a black man and a white woman get together it's le sneaky joo tactics? People are allowed to love people from other races. You yellow fever thin-wristed faggots should know.
>>
>>39264009
And you're cool with that? That doesn't bother you in the slightest?
>>
>>39264039
It is Jew tactics. That's why.
>>
>>39263987
Read his post, retard. Unless you consider Native Americans aliens, they're a race which was genocided by whites.
>>
>>39264073
He said there are "entire races of man that no longer exist". Native Americans still exist. In fact they're the majority in several countries, just look at Bolivia.

>>39264009
Yeah, it's not really genocide. You guys are committing a very slow collective suicide.
>>
>>39264115
Don't take everything literally, it makes you look like a real sperg.
>>
>>39263987
There's a bunch. Mostly from those very small islands between the Americas. Europeans would "discover" these peoples' homes and decide that they want the island for farming purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups

Jamaica and Puerto Rico, for example were originally inhabited by a race of light skinned weirdos called the Taino. Columbus and Spaniards enslaved the males, forcing them to mine gold from mountains and cut off the arms of anyone who resisted. The women were raped for entertainment and were also killed. They destroyed all their crops and took all their resources then left them to starve, which they did, then Spain and England came back to turn those places into slave plantations for farming cane sugar and other shit.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/what-became-of-the-taino-73824867/
>>
>>39264039
>How come when a white man and a white woman get together it's love but when a black man and a white woman get together it's le sneaky joo tactics?
Because the latter is represented in the media far more than it occurs in reality.
>>
>>39264146
The former occurs so infrequently white people are worried about disappearing in a few generations. I wish whites would stop blaming other races for their own failure to fuck.
>>
I have never seen an adult BM/WF couple.
>>
>>39264040
no, i'm not cool with it. but it's already over. i'm sorry, this is the blackpill. just look at demographic projections for the usa or germany, france, england etc. i can't fathom what it would take for this trend to even slow down let alone stop or reverse.

at least there will always be poland, hungary, liechtenstein, rural switzerland, etc.

>>39264115
>very slow
we're working hard to kill ourselves faster :^)
>>
Caucasoids have existed on the surface of Earth for thousands of years, retards. Whites won't disappear for no good reason. This whole "white genocide" bullshit is just an excuse for starting a race war.
>>
>>39263056
Of course it's a meme you utter moron, white genocide isn't referring to race-mixing, whites are just not breeding enough among themselves, race-mixing is a very small issue..
>>
>>39264305
"white genocide" is hyperbole but it's beyond obvious whites are experiencing a demographic crisis which will hobble western civilization. it's even true that there is a cultural element to this where white people are actively told not to reproduce.

pic related. good luck finding a reputable person arguing that high fertility populations like muslims, blacks or (for amerifriends) mexicans should cut back on reproducing. it's all fair game for evil white descendants of racist imperialistic colonialists though. you don't even have to go full /pol/tard and bring up the JQ, it's just clear that this is happening no matter what you think the causes are.
>>
>>39264305
>This whole "white genocide" bullshit is just an excuse for starting a race war.

Good.
I'd rather it happen now than when we're a small minority.
>>
>>39264427
It's not ever going to happen, cumskin. Even if it does happen, you'll be long dead. It's better to just deal with the fact that you're a loser for life.
>>
>>39264475
yeah, but it will be pretty funny once these populations find out they don't have what it takes to run advanced civilizations and they find themselves trapped in a hell of their own making.
>>
>>39264556
May I ask which "populations" you are talking about? Because if I remember correctly, every race has had at least one "advanced civilization" throughout history. So it's pretty clear at this point that whites aren't the only ones who can a developed country.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.