[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many (potential) serial killers do you think lurk /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: hmmm.jpg (220KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
220KB, 1280x1220px
How many (potential) serial killers do you think lurk /r9k/?

One of the most common traits that serial killers share are fucked up childhoods. Often characterised by abuse, neglect, isolation, etc (either from family or peers). Which then flourishes into potential mental illnesses as adolescence kicks in; such as the case with, arguably, most robots. Granted, a small percentage of people who have these traits will go on to kill somebody (or even commit crimes in the first place), and the mental illness in general can just as easily be more of a risk to the patient themselves than other people, but the base traits are still there.

So, given that, how many here do you think could be potential serial killers or have gone on to serial kill? I would say there should be something like 1 - 3 on /r9k/ at any given time. If there are ones who have gone on to kill, they either keep a secret for their own sake, or have already been caught.
>>
serially posting suicide recommendations is exactly the same as being a serial killer
>>
>>39261815
It's probably very likely. But I don't think we have major serial killers on r9k. Probably someone who killed 1-3 people.
>>
Me. But I didn't have any of that. I kept my head down during my childhood and went through without any trouble. Neither do I have a mental illness.
I do however fantasize about kidnapping and murdering people, I also read into murderers/murders daily and have set up multiple different scenarios in which I could kill and get away with it.
>>
>>39261815
A robot can't even leave his house or talk to a stranger, let alone fucking manipulate someone into following them somewhere, have the physical strength to knock out and carry someone somewhere, or kill them.
>>
File: 1503237938377.jpg (39KB, 609x570px) Image search: [Google]
1503237938377.jpg
39KB, 609x570px
>>39261849
Well. Looks like I'm a serial killer.
>>
LOL, most of these folks can't even get up enough energy to leave there room. I can't imagine that they'd throw on a pair of shoes, actually drive out to wherever, spend the time and effort to pick someone out, then laboriously lure them/trick them/whatever into some alley to finish them off, then have to frikking do some kind of cleanup effort?

Shit, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
>>
>>39261815
Serial killers are old news. Firing at will into normies with no mercy is the new tactic.
>>
>>39261884
>>39261903
Hence why my estimated numbers are low.
>>
>>39261903
He didn't say everyone on r9k might be a serial killer. Just one or two people. Being on r9k doesn't mean that you have to be a fat neet.
>>
>>39261919
bingo
this is absolutely an original post friendo
>>
>>39261919
OP is talking about serial killers. There's a difference between serial killers and mass murderers
>>
File: Richard Kuklinski.jpg (11KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Kuklinski.jpg
11KB, 400x465px
I'm genuinely on the verge. I have about $1,300 left in NEET fuel and once that runs out i'll have nothing to keep me distracted from the thoughts and feelings. I spend my days consuming media to stay distracted and exhausting myself with exercise just so i can sleep.
>>
>>39261919
Is there a virgin/chad meme for spree killers vs serial killers?
>>
>>39261919
>implying you can't kill more by stealth

i'm all for the badass big mother hubbing gunmen grinding his way through normies but isn't serial killing the way to go?
>>
I fantasize about it then remember I will be raped my Tyrone in prison for the rest of my life when i get caught.
>>
>>39262177
You could just kill yourself when everything goes to shit. Do a couple interviews so everybody is entertained and in the end hang yourself. Better than to rot in a cell for the rest of your days.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.