[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls try to fuck their friends' boyfriends? Do you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1183.jpg (19KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
19KB, 247x250px
Do girls try to fuck their friends' boyfriends? Do you know of cases where this has happened?
>>
I do but she lets me.
>>
>>39257356
Assuming you are a
>female
Would you say that upon finding out this guy was dating your friend, did he become more sexually attractive to you?
>>
>>39257394
I am female yes. I'm not sure what you mean by find out since it's not like I got with this guy and then found out he was with my friend. My friend just offers to share him sometimes like if I'm feeling down. I wouldn't say I'm more attracted to him but he's more attractive as a guy for having a gf and being able to take care of me as well.
>>
>>39257438
Is there not one woman in the world with enough self respect to not slut around
>>
i have a friend and a sister who both get off on trying to fuck any dude i'm with. it's like a fetish for them or something.
>>
>>39257438
>>39257531
R9k is never wrong
Origuns
>>
>>39257511
I don't think it's slutting around, it's not like I've got a guy myself or go after guys. The only guy experience I have anyway is when she's shared her bf, and she's the only friend I have.
>>
>>39257331
Yes, this is why I don't have any female friends under the age of 30.

Had this one chick friend, I'd tell her about guys I'm interested in. First mistake. She'd always comment on how "cute" or "hot" they are. I'd spend time for a while with said guy, find out they're not good relationship material (for me), decide to stay friends though. Next thing I know, I hear she's fucking them. This happened three times. That's fine, she contracted herpes from a gangbang with black guys years prior (she actually came home from out of state with herpes and trich, absolutely disgusting). I was the one to tell them she had herpes, because she obviously didn't. All three dropped her at that point

First time she met a boyfriend that I ended up being with for 4 years, she wore a super low cut shirt and would lean over any chance she could get so maybe he'd her saggy cowtits flop out. He straight up told her to have some modesty and cover them up with a jacket that she had.
>>
>>39257708
It is slutting around, every girl has some kind of cope that 'oh its just this and that'
If I found out my gf was someone elses fwb I'd cut them off, just saying
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.