[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first gf when I was 16 and still in highschool >relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>first gf when I was 16 and still in highschool
>relationship lasts just 3 months, never even got to 3rd base
>nothing for 7 years, resign myself to eventual wizardhood
>have close irl friend, only real friend in the world, 3 weeks ago he sets me up on a date with somebody from his workplace
>almost puss out last minute but decide to go anyway because #lmaonothingtolose
>we immediately hit it off and boy this girl is amazing
>share the same awkward, morbid humor, similar hobbies, she loves reading, outdoors activities just like me, voice like an angel and unbelievably cute
>like, really cute, a couple of inches shorter than me, with bangs and round glasses, kind of reminds me of that chick from Amelie
>been seeing her 3 weeks now, been on 4 dates and have chilled at her apartment watching Rick and Morty together
>chatting to friend about her online, thanking him for arranging the date in the first place
>"np man, though to be honest I thought the age difference might turn you off at first so I'm surprised"
>"w-what"
>"well I mean she's like 27 or something isn't she?"
>WHAT. THE. FUCK.
>go to her Facebook, her birthday is on September 3rd, she's 28 in a little over a week

I actually don't know what to do brobots. You faggots always talked about how women hit the wall at age 22-23, definitely by 25. She's almost 28 and she legit looks like she could be 20-21, I thought she was fucking younger than me. How is this fucking possible?
I really like this girl, fuck even calling her a girl feels disingenuous now. I don't know how to feel about dating an older woman. I'm the kind of guy that eventually wants children and don't babies turn out all fucked up and retarded if the mom is past 30? Being in a relationship again is incredible, especially an adult one, but that's one hell of an age gap and honestly I feel slightly emasculated because of it.

Wat do.
Also you dicks lied to me about the wall.
>>
>>39255502
just go for it. i've always dated older. girl im currently seeing is 8 years older than me
>>
>>39255502
If you have something good with her just go for it. You don't want to throw away an opportunity like this

And with the baby thing it's more past 40 that there's problems. Having kids in your 30s is fine afaik
>>
>>39255551
How does that even work? That means that when you were 10 she was 18 y/o, and was already in her prime.
>prime
Fuck I don't even understand this anymore. My world has been shaken by this revelation.

>>39255591
I hate admitting it man but I do feel emasculated because of it, like the child of the relationship. This shit is supposed to be the other way round. I'm usually a strong believer in traditional relationship roles. Is it really okay to be the significantly younger one in a partnership when you're the male?
>>
35 is breaking point for women, you better hurry up and marry her.
>>
>>39255654
>How does that even work? That means that when you were 10 she was 18 y/o, and was already in her prime.
We just laugh about stuff like that. She likes having the attention of a younger guy and I've just always preferred older. I find older more relatable. It's not as uncommon of a pairing as you think, at least anymore it isn't.
>>
>>39255677
/r9k/ always told me that 25 was breaking point for women. I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>39255654
As long as she doesn't treat you like a child or disrespect you for being younger it's fine. Plenty of men have great relationships with older women. If you can be with her and have sex with her and feel like a man that's the important thing
>>
"She" undoubtedly has a massive cock.
>>
>>39255714
i meant for breeding, 25 is certainly the attractiveness peak unless she has good genes.
>>
fuck it, do whatever makes you happy. Most of us wish we even had girlfriends like that.
>>
>>39255714
>implying a bunch of autistic obese turds know shit about women and basic biology
>>
>>39255502
25 is definitely not a breaking point for women. Plus women can have children up to 40-45 even even higher.
True, the risks doubles, but twice .01% is only .02%, so no worries.

If you like this girl, go for it anon!
>>
>>39255502
I will stab you if you don't fuck her. Anything under 44 you should fuck without question.
>>
lmao 28 is way too old regardless of how she looks. Enjoy your downs babbies.
>>
>>39255502
Stop being a faggot and go enjoy the fact that you're now a normie who has a gf.
And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
You're so fucking retarded, OP. You have one (1) chance at happiness and you're fucking ready to throw it away because of a small age gap? Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
You retards will find any reason to stop you from having any sort of happiness. You're a self-destructive loser.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.