[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at class >cute fucking girl keeps glancing at me from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

>at class
>cute fucking girl keeps glancing at me from time to time
>Legs shaking
>Hands somewhat trembling
>Glances at me again

It cant fucking be. Can a girl really like me? *Is his true or am I just delusional?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1080x1440px
>>39255023
Do it anon.
Do it.
Its time to stop being s neet.
Do it.
Do it.
>>
File: 1496077528910.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496077528910.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>39255080
How?

How m8?

It doesn't make sense.i must be crazy .

I'm gonna try talk to her ,if it doesn't work out. Fuck it .I don't give a shit
>>
>>39255023
Shes checking you out. You have small window to approach her and if you dont then she'll write you off.
>>
>>39255125
May god be with you anon
>>
>>39255125
do it, even if you spill your spaghettis or it just dont work it will make you realise that a "no" is not the end of the world and you will find much easier asking girls out in the future.
>>
>>39255023
She could be scared of you and you're making her feel anxious.
>>
>>39255023
She's got low blood sugar and has also noticed "the creep" leering at her.
>>
>>39255414
oh yeah, she needs to ask to be moved farther away
>>
Walk up to her at the end of class and ask her if she wants to meet up to study the material together, 'cause you could use a group study session.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>39255451
>>39255412
>>39255320
>>39255391
Thanks a lot for the encouragement anons
I really appreciate. Im gonna talk to her with no fear.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
>these fucking simps and niggers on R9K

why are you letting women rule your life?
>>
maybe she thinks you look like a school shooter
>>
>>39255080
>Its time to stop being s neet
>in class
Mong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.