[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a 10/10, /r9k/? Of course not. You'd call her ugly,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DHXX-j4XoAAfdzj.jpg large.jpg (405KB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
DHXX-j4XoAAfdzj.jpg large.jpg
405KB, 2048x1538px
Is she a 10/10, /r9k/?

Of course not. You'd call her ugly, trashy, fake, etc.

So how come none of us will EVER be able to land a woman like her? How the fuck does that even work?
>>
File: DAZUYT6XYAAVe0D.jpg (174KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
DAZUYT6XYAAVe0D.jpg
174KB, 1200x799px
>(tfw I'll never cum deep inside a russian girl)
>>
>>39254963
>>39254978
who is she? women looking like dirty whores is one of my many fetishes
>>
>>39254963
>So how come none of us will EVER be able to land a woman like her?
Because she THINKS she's a 20\10 and won't concede her """grace""" to anyone below what she thinks he's a 20/10
>>
>>39254963
>So how come none of us will EVER be able to land a woman like her
because i wouldnt want to even if i could
>>
>>39254963
you don't land women like that one, you buy them if you are stupid or rent them for a while to dump some cum in them and discard if you are a bit smarter
>>
I could have her with the proper effort put in. Without proper effort most likely 100% no most likely.
>>
>>39255037
I know right? She's my 9/10, quite honestly.

https://www.instagram.com/isabella._clark/
>>
>>39255068
Are you joking dude? She's a 7/10 at best. Get some standards
>>
>>39255343
did you quote the wrong post or some shit?
>>
lol....
>fake tits and it looks like they are running away from each other
>botox face
>a ton of make up
>and probably a wide ugly used up vagina too

come on dude... get your standards up
>>
File: DHveq9tXgAAsatN.jpg (123KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHveq9tXgAAsatN.jpg
123KB, 800x1200px
>>39255771
What can I say... I like them that way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.