[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the black pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fCPbQzy.jpg (64KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
fCPbQzy.jpg
64KB, 690x960px
Can someone explain to me the black pill?
>>
>>39254762
im a blackpiller and ill try

>everything is shit
>nothing you do can make a difference, we are all doomed
>it cant get better
>only way is to become fatalist and ride the waves of life
people often wrongly equate it with fedora atheism
>>
>>39254812
Oh I am very misinformed then. I thought it was something to do with Chad monopolizing all the women
>>
>>39254812
This plus an embrace of evolutionary psychology
>>
>>39254812
You realise the blackpill is a meme, right? You didn't actually fall for the meme, right, Anon?
>>
>ywn score anything to close pic related
>why live
in a nutshell
>>
>>39255008
then what sin't a meme?
>>
>>39254937
Well I'm not OP but it sort of does play into that, part of the black pill is accepting the fact that some people are not meant to find love or have sex. Its more a nihilistic perspective on the whole Blue Pill, Red pill dichotomy, instead of attempting to approach women you come to the conclusion you are incapable of relationships for what ever reason, autism, unattractive/repulsive, genetics etc. and just simply accept it
>>
>>39254762
It's realizing that evolution has hardwired us to place meaning in an existence that is without purpose or uniqueness. Or that the socio-political changes that we are witnessing in our society are part of a cycle, one that is destined to repeat and in the grand scheme of things will accomplish nothing. The black pill is embracing pessimism, it's paired with existential nihilism.
>>
>>39255008
meme or not, the idea is still there and i live by it
it's actually pretty liberating in a way not bothering to care about anything major and important and just spending my days doing whatever i want from video games to taking a walk
>>
>>39255073
Oh ok I get how it ties in now. Thanks
>>
>>39255073
I used to think I was incapable and unworthy of a relationship, that I had nothing to offer of any physical, emotional or of material value, but it happened. I realize that not every person is the same and that what happened to me won't happen to everyone, but I think the idea of just giving up because "genetics" is not healthy.

All some people really need is to step out of their comfort zone, physically and mentally. This doesn't mean you should go to places that make you extremely uncomfortable, because then you'll just shut yourself in even more. Start off in settings that make you least uncomfortable but contribute to your integration into society. Work your way up step by step.
>>
>>39255374
Tell me your original story, anon
>>
File: egg.png (842KB, 984x712px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
842KB, 984x712px
>>39254762
It is the most brutal, but also the most honest truth any robot needs to hear.

Basically, if you actually believe you're finally going to get a gf, and you think it will make you happy, you're living in fucking lala-land.
*inhales*
You're going to have to accept you are too ugly, too short, too socially retarded, too genetically inferior to ever find happiness in a relationship. *blows out smoke*
Women have had a taste of the good life, and that life never involved you. Even if you finally manage to find a nice girl, and even manage to stay together for some time, she will just resent you. You will always be her second, third or last choice. She has been with better men when she was younger, and she will always remember what she had, and what she has now. Even if she is ugly and fat, she will still think she deserves better than you, and she will leave you the moment she finds a better alternative. You are ugly and disgusting, and you have always been that way to others. You lost the game the moment you were born.
Taking the black pill means letting go of the false hope you'll someday be happy. It means accepting you're going to die alone, and it means accepting that suicide is not a bad solution to your situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (503KB, 1123x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 1123x641px
>>39255206
No Problem anon
>>39255374
I'm glad things are going well for you
>>
>>39254972
I wish I literally never learned about evoltionary psychology

I feel like a cog in a big machine that became self aware

I walk down the street and have thoughts like "I wonder if that female found the width of my shoulder bone structure adequate enough to mate"
>>
>>39255883
>*action*
*teleports behind you*
*points a gun at you're head*
Stop doing this
>>
>>39254812
If you take all the negativity of this you can actually reach some wisdom.

>everything is how it meant to be
>nothing you do can make a difference, we all must play the part we are designed for
>it cant get the way we want it to be if we keep wishing it wrong
>only way is to become accepting of things and play your part the better way you possibly can
>>
>>39254762
girl on the right has pristine butt
curvy and round while still having a petite body
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.