[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does femanon keep their vagina clean? I can't imagine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: goo.jpg (197KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
goo.jpg
197KB, 1280x1707px
How does femanon keep their vagina clean? I can't imagine living with something that leaks shit all the time.
>>
File: 1503485738590.jpg (378KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1503485738590.jpg
378KB, 1280x1707px
>>39253580
>tfw no gooey panty gf
>>
>that gigantic shit stain

jesus fucking christ bitch learn to wipe
>>
>>39253645
I too would like one. I want to see what it tastes like but I'm afraid of eating anothers man semen. its looks too similar to distinguish.
>>
>>39253655
Pretty sure this is on purpose and they're probably selling the pair to some weirdo.
>>
>>39253655
Women literally don't know how to wipe. They are grossed out by the act of wiping, so they do it the fastest and most half assed way possible and end up with shit stains in their thongs (which is a retarded concept of underwear by itself but even worse all things considered) which they wear to look slutty because that's the beauty standard in 2017 America
>>
>>39253580
it's like snot comes out of them.
snotty pussies.
>>
Fuck, it's not that hard. Just wear good qualitty cotton (i.e. not cheap, irritating cloth) boyshorts or ordinary briefs/hipsters, eat well and keep hygienic in terms of showers and "bathroom business", don't shave obsessively (it's cleaner) and don't be a slut and get an STD. I don't get why girls would want to wear thongs or anything, they're bloody uncomfortable.
>>
>>39253708
Said by the guy on /r9k whose only female contact is his mum.
>>
>>39253864
Nice original projection anon
>>
>>39253708
Not true, I probably kill 40 trees everytime I wipe.

t. female who has never had a shitstain in her life
>>
>>39253900
t larper who never thouched a girl in his life
>>
>>39253786
>I don't get why girls would want to wear thongs
same reason roasties wear yoga pants. for attention from men/chad
>>
>>39253708
She's probably fat and can't reach her ass properly.
>>
>>39254041
>same reason roasties wear yoga pants. for attention from men/chad
Never got that either. I wear leggings when I'm at home because they're comfortable, and when I'm running (exercise legging things) but that's it.
>>
>>39253580
Girls are disgusting. Be sure to bodyshame them wherever you go lads, it really gets to them. I made one commit suicide from constant bullying once.
>>
>>39254114
Shut up cunt. You're not welcome here. I'd beat you if I could. Stupid whore.
>>
File: image4[1].jpg (171KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image4[1].jpg
171KB, 768x768px
>>39253786
To avoid visible panty lines.
>>
>>39254160
So, don't wear tight clothing? that's as uncomfortable as the thongs.
>>
>>39254114
femanon. please tell me what a day in your life is like.
>>
>>39254173
It's pretty boring. Why would you want to know?
>>
>>39254189
everything in detail. i am curious what a girl on r9k does.
>>
>>39254168
Clothes don't have to be tight to show panty lines. I have a pair of ridiculously loose gaucho pants that still show my underwear. You get used to thongs after wearing them two or three times.
>>
>>39254206
>wake up at 5:30 am because I like the morning before everyone is awake
>go for a run, again, because I like how still the world is
>get home, eat breakfast
>feed pets
>read for an hour, or paint
>go to university or work, depending on the day
>eat lunch alone between classes or shifts
>go home
>do homework or read/ play video games/ work on random things that I'm doing at the time
>take my dog for a walk
>feed dog and cat
>tend to garden
>make dinner
>sew or knit by a fire in winter, or sit outside with a tea or a whiskey in summer
>do a crossword or sudoku
>go to bed by 10
>repeat
I'm basically an old person tbqh, at 20, sans running.
>>
>>39254215
I have plenty of clothing that doesn't show panty lines. Why make yourself uncomfortable?
>>
>>39254293
I'm not making myself uncomfortable. I'm wearing what I like without worry of showing my underwear or anything else. Why are you so offended by the underwear that others choose?
>>
>>39254330
I'm not. You're the one implying that I don't know how to dress/ not show panty lines. It wasn't a specific "you" more a general one.
>>
>>39254355
I'm implying no such thing. You asked for a reason and I gave one, simple as that.
>>
>>39254279
what games do you play?
originadoas
>>
>>39254390
>what games do you play?
RPGs, mainly. I like more classic style ones like Pillars of Eternity. I also like strategy games like Hearts of Iron (IV), civ and Dawn of War.
>>
>>39253580
It's not fun. When you ovulate it's like there is eggwhite running out of your vagina, and I can make the equivalent of a full egg white over those 24-48 hours I think. When you are horny it's some other liquid juice/slime. When you are on your period it's blood. Outside of the period there is still some spotting, especially if you pushed hard to take a shit there can be some blood from the vagina.
It's really fucking horrible.
I usually wear pantyliners and if I intend to have my panties taken off later that night I'll go to the toilet and remove it there, making it seem like I have a pristine clean pussy and not some slobbering thing.
>>
>>39254279
Pls pls be gay
>>
Almost all non-thong women's underwear are disgusting, especially the ones that cover the entire ass and look like diapers. It's ten times more nauseating when middle aged women wear stuff like that.
>>
>>39254279
>zero human interaction
boring life
>>
>>39254458
As in a lesbian? No, I'm bi though. I think. I don't know, I've never been with anyone. I find both attractive.
>>
>>39254215
>>39254160
What's so horrific about panty lines that you need to avoid them?
>>
>>39254514
Most people don't like it when their underwear is visible in public. It draws attention where it's unwanted, not to mention being in poor taste.
>>
>>39254501
I said I was boring. I mean, I see people at uni and work. My two best friends live far away, and I don't know how to make more, anymore than I know how to get a partner.
>>
>>39254510
Eh, worth a shot.
Just kidding but seems like a comfy life.
>>
>>39254501
Sounds ideal to me. You like dealing with people?
>>
>>39254530
>anymore than I know how to get a partner.
maybe take hobbies which involved doing stuff with other people instead of being old geezer.
>>
>>39254552
Like what? I don't enjoy going to clubs or anything.
>>
>>39254279
Sounds like a very comfy life
I bet you'd be a nice person to share that kind of life with too
>>
>>39254565
Home craft club or animals club where owners with their animals meet in some place. Jesus, anon do you wait for others to take initiative?
>>
>>39253900
I can confirm this as a male who's been through college unisex bathrooms for the past 3 years
females use an absolutely obscene amount of toilet paper
>>
>>39254587
>Jesus, anon do you wait for others to take initiative?
I'm not uncomfortable as I am. I just want some ideas to do things outside my comfort zone.
>>
>>39254168
>>39254514
Not everyone wants to look like a sloppy neet at all times
>>
>>39254514
it's unsightly

>>39254598
it's worth mentioning that globs of toilet paper is left after one flush
>>
>>39254640
I don't look sloppy. I wear 40s pants and skirts etc. and dresses that aren't tight.
>>
>>39254637
There's a lot of stuff to do. Use facebook and search for events.
>>
>>39254652
I, uh, don't have social media.
>>
>>39254668
>I, uh, don't have social media.
You're such a reclusive person. Sure you can find info on your own but it's going to take much more time.
>>
>>39254668
Then start using it? Pointlessly holding out on popular things just because the "normies" use it is a dumb way to live your life.

Your identity is self constructed, if you want more out of life then work on changing it.
>>
>>39254685
>Pointlessly holding out on popular things just because the "normies" use it is a dumb way to live your life.
It's not that. It's just that I don't have friends to get in touch with except my friends who live in a different state, and I can text them.
>>39254682
I suppose. It's not that I'm closed off to the idea, it's that I've just never bothered.
>>
File: 1501153712097.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501153712097.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
Tfw you got a little gayer from this thread
>>
>>39254726
Dicks are gross too, plus gay people enjoy anal sex which is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Humans were a mistake
>>
>>39253580
>How does femanon keep their vagina clean?

Vajayjay is self-cleaning retard, that's the beauty of it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.