[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you want to kill yourself, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2104.jpg (106KB, 800x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
106KB, 800x398px
What do you do when you want to kill yourself, robots?
>>
browse arcanine
>>
>>39251853
Does it help?
>>
>>39251843
i write in a journal. also, i have created a daily routine for myself that includes the journal and various self-improvement tasks
>>
>>39251865
No it makes me feel worse but I don't know where else to go.
>>
>>39251888
Is it distraction, or actual improvement?
>>
>>39251902
I'm so sorry you have to feel like that
>>
>>39251908
neither, the gains are meager since i started recently but i'm counting on compounding to pay off in the long run

but journaling has been extremely helpful. there are a lot of things i can't say to anyone else but i still want to explore verbally. journalling is a pretty close approximation of that
>>
>>39251923
There's so many people that have to go through more struggle than I do which makes suicide an even more pathetic option. I think if nothing else that helps with coping with it since it prevents me from feeling sorry for myself. Even if I do just exit bag myself I won't be blaming it on anyone else.
>>
File: 1503386061488.gif (1MB, 252x481px) Image search: [Google]
1503386061488.gif
1MB, 252x481px
I'm actually 24 years old HAHAAHA

I AM NOTHING!!! NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
>>39251977
bugs.... go easy on the carrots
>>
>>39251955
I sincerely hope that it pays off for you
>>
>>39251843
Watch a shitload of anime and drink dark rum.
>>
File: large (4).jpg (336KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).jpg
336KB, 464x640px
>>39251888
I do this but with less effort put forth. I just choose a song a day that best represents that day. I've started recording which songs I choose in the Spotify playlist that I update daily right below.

https://open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/6r3riyaWq057lPFY5S6nEN
>>
>>39251965
I keep thinking that others have it worse, but it doesn't help. It makes me feel like there is something actually wrong with me, and not something wrong with what happens around me
>>
>>39252043
Well, maybe there is something wrong with you fucking dumbass. Maybe you have a mental illness that causes you to act this way? Like, um, I don't know, FUCKING DEPRESSION???
>>
>>39252065
So what do I do about it?
>>
>>39252043
Absolutely I feel the same way. Things get ruined when I'm around them. But I've just learned to accept it.
>>39252065
Blaming your problems because you have a """""mental illness""""" is not going to help. I went to a therapist once and was jewed 70 dollars a week on essentially paying for a friend. Said I had depression on the second day and heavily suggested that I get pills. What a load of shit.
>>
>>39252104
What do you do for yourself now?
>>
>>39252098
You have to answer this yourself. There is no one answer that can be spoon fed to you, it's a matter of reflecting on what you want to change in your life and no one else on here can answer that conclusively. You know the drill: work out, find social groups that involve your interest, get a hobby, etc you can find all that shit on /adv/.
>>
Something stupid usually
Like quit my job and lay around eating white castle all day
Kinda at that point right now, probably gonna bail on work this morning and spend the 100$ in my bank account on cigarettes and fast food
>>
File: 1502051673149.png (22KB, 652x471px) Image search: [Google]
1502051673149.png
22KB, 652x471px
>>39251902
What are you, fuckin me?
>>
>>39252122
I decided to opt out of college despite getting very good grades and taking APs instead for trade school to do plumbing. My friends laughed at me for it but I want control in my life. You need control in your life.
>>
>>39252160
Not right now but we can set that up. Discord?
>>
Kill myself. originally desu
>>
>>39252168
I respect what you and what you're doing more than someone who can just glide through life and laugh at other's personal choices
>>
>>39252184
Have you tried it yet?
>>
>>39252129
What the hell? Why?
>>
>>39251843
go to the library and read books to broaden my perspective
>>
>>39252098
There is literally nothing you can do about it, unless you find just one thing that makes you microscopically happy, and build on it and expand that satisfaction out into other hobby's. This will lead to a convenient distraction from your suffering. Try not to turn your hobby into a weapon against yourself.
>>39252104
Oh I know most therapy is fucking useless, and will usually only push you further into your depression and make you think about it even more. But it is all about just getting a definite diagnosis that you can use to relate to people with your issues easier. Also, you're taken more seriously with diagnosed depression than self diagnosed depression. It's all about you learning to respect people with your illness, so in time you can respect yourself, and so others can accept your own issues and needs.
>>
>>39251843
I unironically go to church. Say what you will about religion being the opioid of the masses, but when you are in that much pain that "drug" can be a life saver. Besides old church ladies are the best Normies out there.
>>
File: 1485466353569.jpg (107KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485466353569.jpg
107KB, 848x480px
>>39251843
i think that i dont deserve it. Death is for the old and brave.
>>
>>39252244
No idea
Just get bummed out and I don't wanna even try to do anything
>>
>>39251843
laying in bed
sleeping if i can

not much else
>>
I go through cycles. I sometimes go to bed on friday night after work and wake up on Sunday afternoon. Sun - Thurs I drink 1/4-1/2 bottle of whisky and fall asleep watching shit on my laptop. Cigarettes help me get through the day. Sometimes I bring a flask to work. Chug away at lunch then quickly brush my teeth so my boss doesn't smell. The cigs also hide the smell.
I sneak off the bathroom every now and then, push my head against the wall, close my eyes and remember soon I'll be in bed with my bottle of whisky. Hopefully one weekend I won't wake up.
Hope that helps
>>
Listen to my favorite songs and use whatever the most painless method is. I really wish the method could be like falling asleep, too. I want death to be a peaceful, slow slipping out, not some violent bang or painful bodily destruction. Maybe I should take extremely high doses of anesthesia before hand, to make sure no pain is felt. Basically I want it to be like falling asleep while listening to music, but without waking up.
>tfw your song will end without you
Might make feel a bit sad to be honest. Not going to do it for super emotional reasons though, just because it seems like the most logical way to exit life if I don't want a slow descent into brain fog and amnesia. Also, I'm going to get bored of being alive eventually.
>>
File: 1502847176776.png (236KB, 490x286px) Image search: [Google]
1502847176776.png
236KB, 490x286px
3 things.
>post on 4chan looking for replies that hate whatever triggered me like I do
Ususlly get none to few replies... then see the sqme post just with a different OP pic a day later.
>take an extra depression pill
to double the dosage
>masturhate.
It's masturbating but more aware about feeling like crap afterwards.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.