[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can be perfect, friend. Rise above your schlubby meat sack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1503461281293m.jpg (68KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
1503461281293m.jpg
68KB, 1024x552px
You can be perfect, friend.

Rise above your schlubby meat sack ways. Give yourself over to absolute perfection.

It begins today.

1. Alcohol. If you drink, the greatest step toward perfection is to stop drinking. Never drink again. You are no longer a drinker. You don't drink.

This will improve self control, reduce excessive calorie intake, and provide greater mental clarity.

2. Sleep. Go to bed at a reasonable hour. If it is late where you are, go to sleep now. Turn off all the lights and close your eyes.

Set an alarm for 5am.

You may not fix your sleep habits immediately. But we're not going to do that "wake up 15mins earlier each day" bullshit. Tomorrow, you're getting out of bed at 5am.

3. Wake early. Wake at 5am. Don't press snooze. Just exit the bed. Once your feet touch the floor you've done it. So just do it.

4. Breakfast is now 2 scoops of protein powder, a cup of frozen egg white (or a raw egg), water and add oats if you have a blender.

5. Go to the gym. Arrive there by 6.30am. doesn't matter what you do there. Just be in that building doing anything for an hour. We'll improve gym activity later but for now just be in that building.

6. If you have to, go to work. Try and reduce the number of days you work to 2-3 days. We're going to need the time to focus on self improvement.

7. Meditate. You need to gain control over your own mind. Sit. Feel the weight of the atmosphere pressing down on you. If you get distracted, feel again the weight of the atmosphere pressing down on you. Imagine you have an eraser and begin to erase the boundary between your body and the atmosphere. Do this for 5 minutes.

8. Lunch is steamed chicken and steamed vegetables. Food is fuel. Add some light spice if you have to.

9. Read. Autobiographical or non-fiction is best. Canon classics are good too.
>>
he still looks like an incel on the right
>>
what's for dinner, fixer anon? what do i do on my days off?
>>
Are you from r/theredpill? This seems like good advice, but I'm not fucking giving up drinking.
>>
So you're telling us to go to the gym every day? Most routines explicitly say to take days off.
>>
Cont...

10. Begin learning a skill. Any skill is fine. Juggling, coding, make a bird house, tie knots, play the keyboard, train your dog to rollover. Apply dedication to hone a simple skill.

11. Dinner is a steak, a boiled egg, steamed broccoli and cauliflower.

12. Go to bed by 9pm.

The intent is to improve yourself in 3 phases.

Phase 1. End extreme bad habits. Get off the internet. Stop drinking too much. Get more sleep. Eat somewhat better. Start going to the gym.

Phase 2. Improve fit knowledge and accelerate gym progress. Research better eating habits and design a sustainable diet. Focus on your goals.

Phase 3. Commence studying for a new career (University, apprenticeship, internship, start a business; whatever). You are now a gym rat. Your body is your temple.

The guide I've suggested above could be your phase one. Or maybe you improve other aspects of self. The point is to start.
>>
Tell me how any of that takes care of:
-Balding
-Manletism
-Acne everywhere

I'm waiting.
>>
>>39251347
New gym goers are not working themselves to exhaustion. They can easily do 6 days a week.

More sophisticated routines do require rest days. But you don't need rest days when you are a doing newb lifts.
>>
>>39251296

What is it with fucking autobiographical or non-fiction books that you ABSOLUTELY have to read?
If you like sci-fi, read sci-fi. If you like fantasy then please go ahead and read fantasy. Why would you read sth that you are not interested in the least?
And why would you want to reduce the amount of days that you go to work? If you have a regular 9 to 5 should you just quit?
>>
>>39251332
You no longer have days off. This is your everything.
>>
>>39251296
So are you doing any of those OP? If yes for how long?
>>
File: 1486616339132.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486616339132.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
I want to fix my sleeping shedule but sometimes I try to take a nap at 3pm and then I sleep for 7 hours waking up at 10 pm, what to do
>>
>>39251350
>balding
shave it. it's the only way you're gonna look good with a shitty hairline.
>manlet
wear boots
>acne everywhere
shower daily until it's gone, afterwards shower 5-7 days out of the week. rubbing alcohol is a decent temporary fix
>>
>>39251350
You'll still be a balding manlet.

But you will no longer be a fat balding manlet who smells like a poorly fed dog.
>>
>>39251385
no, what do i do to fill the time on the days i don't have work?
>>
>>39251296
no you cant, and anyone who needs to some autist to write something out like this to improve will never make it. so enjoy being a "robot" and having that over "normies'
>>
>>39251396
I'm not fat & I use tons of cologne though.

>>39251392
>shave it
The cue ball look is even worse if you don't have the head for it, which I don't.
>wear boots
Obvious af and the illusion is lost immediately when they're off.
>shower daily until it's gone, afterwards shower 5-7 days out of the week. rubbing alcohol is a decent temporary fix
I'm 27 dude, you don't think I ever thought of this? I've tried every broscience tip in the book, including sleeping with a towel on my pillow, cutting dairy & processed sugars... NOTHING. It was at its peak when I was 16-19 but it's still inexcusably bad. No one else in my family has shit skin so I doubt it's genes.
>>
>>39251296
>reduce work
You already lost me. Some of us have bills
>>
>>39251435
Take a zinc supplement. It does wonders for acne.

But the point is you should stop wildly looking to others to solve your problems.

Either make the most of what you've got or don't. It's up to you.
>>
>>39251296
>Eating eggs and chicken
>Therefore not vegan

>Perfect
>>
>>39251296
>Lunch is steamed chicken
meat is murder
>>
>>39251446
Reduce your bills. Live more frugally.

There are mothers raising 5 children and supporting a crack addiction on less than you earn.

Temporarily live like a monk for longer term benefit.
>>
>>39251350
Have you tried retinoic acid derivatives like accutane or adapalene?
>>
>>39251462
All the while collecting massive amounts of welfare.
>>
>>39251371
What would you say about something like SS or SL?
>>
File: 1.jpg (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100KB, 1000x800px
>>39251296
You have no power here, normalfag.

R9k has brought us wizardry and enlightenment.
>>
>>39251296
>a cup of frozen egg white (or a raw egg)
Ah... friend. Your advice was so good until you got to this point. You're now advocating for heart disease. A single egg, depending on size, contributes 78-133% of your daily RDI of cholesterol. And you're eating it immediately and daily.
>>
>>39251348
>Dinner is a steak, a boiled egg
You're doing it again anon. Stop it.
>>
>>39251296
I was hoping for a better tutorial then that. Doing al this shit except working for 6 days a week cause bills. This might help the rock bottom guys but it will make you far from fcking perfect.
>>
>>39251350
Barberries in our oatmeal and banana peels on your face. You can get the barberries either online or from your nearest kebab store
>>
>>39251569
The yolk has all the cholesterol and OP specifically said egg whites
>>
>>39251296
>If you have to, go to work. Try and reduce the number of days you work to 2-3 days

hehehehooo op is in fantasy land, with work you're either all in or all out.
>>
>>39251296
AHAAHAH THAT IMAGE

LITERALLY GOOD FACIAL GENES

FUCK THIS EARTH BLACK PILL RISES BETA UPRISING NOW!!!
>>
>>39252025
>or a raw egg
Hmm.... really made me think.
>>
>>39251435
Change your sheets more often, and don't scrub your face so hard. If you get rid of all the oils your body works overtime to make more, which makes acne worse
>>
File: 1469487661592.png (151KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1469487661592.png
151KB, 374x363px
>>39251296
>tfw you wont look that good even if you'll lose weight
>>
>>39251296
>just be handsome underneath a fat face
fuck you op, it does not work like that when you're already skinny and ugly.
holy shit your whole post is cringy shit meant for americans who have never ate a vegetable in their entire lives and who have never done a push up. kill yourself.
>>
>>39253515
>implying all fatsos are handsome behind fat.
>>
>>39251338
That's literally the easiest step, anon
>>
>>39251296
that neckbeard wasn't really ugly in the first place, he has nice eyes in my opinion.
>>
>>39251296
>If you have to, go to work. Try and reduce the number of days you work to 2-3 day

I fucking WISH

>tfw working 6 and 7 day weeks for months now
>>
I already get up at 5 but I work at 6 so working out early is not an option.
Working less also isn't an option since I already have a very low salary.
>>
>>39253623
Fuck you you toothless hick. That was literally his point.
>>
>stop drinking
I don't drink
>sleep
I sleep 7-8 hours every day consistently
>wake early
I wake up at 8am every day
>Breakfast is now 2 scoops of protein powd...
I already have a proper diet because i lift.
>Go to the gym
I have a home gym and lift/run regularly
>If you have to, go to work
I don't work.
>Meditate
When i go for a run, i already usually sit alone surrounded by trees, birds, water, nature for a while.
>Lunch is steamed chicken and steamed vegetables
Like i said. I have a proper diet already. Plenty of protein, complex carbs and vitamin sources.
>Read. Autobiographical or non-fiction is best. Canon classics are good too.
The only thing i don't do. I did read when i was younger though. A lot. I just don't anymore.

This is a meme. I do all these things correctly and i'm still a loser.
>>
>>39254014
>whaw whaw i'm a skinny manlet and i cant get girls
>>
>>39254058
That's a very precise statement of reality. Yeah, you're spot on.
>>
File: 1502444755570.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1502444755570.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>just bee yourself
>and don't be a loser
>worked for me
>you don't even have to try
>sex will happen
>>
>>39251350
im 5'6 and 27 and have fetal alcohol syndrome and im native american im fucked boots wont help me now
>>
>>39254323
>have fetal alcohol syndrome
>and im native american
ahahaha like pottery
>>
>>39251308

he went up by at least 4 points
probably still looks better than you
>>
File: 1501619035539.jpg (42KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1501619035539.jpg
42KB, 640x633px
>he thinks this basic fucking bullshit will achieve anything
why even waste your time, anon
>>
If you dont want to fix your life then just kys you wont be missed anyway
>>
>>39251296
All he did was shave and apply an instagram filter you noobs
>>
>>39251350
Shave or keep it short. I just keep it short and I'm balding too.
Nobody gives a fuck. So you stop give a fuck.
Wash your face often and get out under the sun. You're not fucked in life unless you're a face model or something.
>>
>>39254034
>I do all these things correctly and i'm still a loser.
You are not a loser.
If you do all these things, no one thinks you're a loser.
>>
>>39251296
>go to sleep now
but I wanted to read the other rules :(
>>
File: 1470649198868.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470649198868.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>39251296
>tfw drinking is the only way to socialize
>>
>>39254970
>instagram filters comb your hair and remove your glasses
LOL
>>
>>39255296
This point really bums me out. I always drink when I socialize. If I stop I'll lose whatever social circle I have. I've already stopped drinking at home but that's as far as I can go.
>>
>>39251296
>Meditate for 5 minutes
>Only work 2-3 days a week
>Eat steak for dinner everyday
>The gym meme

OP is confirmed a teenager living in a fantasy land.
>>
>>39251296
>tfw autism so none of this can apply to me
>>
>>39251348
>steak
Sounds like you don't care about your body that much
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.