[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Yemen.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 2

File: 33.jpg (382KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
382KB, 801x600px
You wake up in Yemen.
>>
>>39248956
>You wake up in Yemen.
ok
>>
>>39248956
it is light outside. What shall you do now?
>>
>>39248956
Then i blow up the end
>>
Awesome, time to play survival games where no social skill is needed. Just pick up a gun and start shooting. I wish I could, to be honest.
>>
>>39248976
go north.

origamily
>>
>>39248956
>You wake up in Yemen.
Again?
>>
>>39248997
Ok. You went north. Now what?
>>
I get shot in the face by durka durkas. Or die of heat stroke.
>>
>>39249020
go up
>>
>>39249047
Don't know how to "up" something.
>>
>>39249047

I kekd

Orignally too
>>
Rip out my hair and cover myself with dirt so it doesn't become immediately obvious I am white. Then scale the next mountain to check for towns, also check the sun to figure out directions.
>>
>>39249064
I kill myself
Originally original of the original allity
>>
>>39249133
can't perform this move... YET!
>>
>>39249140
What is this COD?
>>
>>39249140
Am I a nigger?

Orginal
>>
>>39249047
Fucking retard, always check the mailbox first
>>
>>39249156
you open the mailbox. A letter is inside from commander Abula Hassan. It reads:
>"Anon! A group of radical terrorist militants are approaching this land from the south. There's a weapons shop to the north. Arm yourself before it's too late!"

What do you do next?
>>
>>39249202
Make dirt angels on the ground
>>
>>39249293
You drop down onto the hot desert sand and prepare to make a dirt angel. However, the searing heat of the desert ground gives you second degree burns all over your arms, and causes you to leap to your feet screaming in pain

What do you do next?
>>
>>39249328
Strip down to my socks and bookit south
>>
>>39249378
This and place undies on head to protect from the sun
>>
Run around and try to find a based roaming Houthi group, hopefully blending in since I'm a spic
>>
1. find someone that speaks english
2. ask if they might be able to take me to the capital, or otherwise know how I can get to the capital
3. visit American embassy
4. take flight home
>>
>>39249378
You run south and encounter a group of masked men armed with large guns, about 30 meters away from you. They stare at your near naked body puzzled. You hear them shout at you in Arabic and start running towards you.

What do you do next?
>>
>>39249606
Furious screech and flap my tiny dong at them in the hopes to confuse and scare them off
>>
>>39249605
>All Consular Services At Embassy Sanaa Are Suspended
JUST
>>
>>39249631
This but. Also start to foam at the mouth (if possible) and shitting and pissing myself. Als spinning counter clockwise. Do this for a solid minute, then stop, find a stick and draw a sea bear circle.
>>
>>39248956
Join Houthis; kill Saudis and Americans.
>>
>>39249631
You run towards them shaking your penis at them. This enrages the muslim militants, and they tackle you to the ground and put handcuffs on you. After this, they drag you back to their base and put you in a dark room with a single light in the center. A man walks in to the room. He says "Hello, stranger. Tell me who you are and why you have come to this desert naked. If you lie, then by the power of allah I will remove your wicked tongue from this world."

What do you do now?
>>
>>39249674

>That was an oval
>>
>>39249683
tell him:
" I am anon, and a mysterious power transported me to the desert and stole my clothes."
>>
>>39249683
Say in a perfect midwestern accent,
>sorry, no speke English.
And start trying to get a boner. I probably haven't jerked off in a while, so it's not hard. Make sure to look at your dick very intensely and star softly moaning, than crescendo into a screech.
>>
>>39249764
The man pauses, perplexed by your answer. After a long silence, he says "tell me, my friend. Who is the one god who rules over the heavens and earth, and who is his prophet? If you do not believe in the reality of Allah, then you shall suffer a fate worse than death."

What do you do now?
>>
>>39249806
when did this become convert to islam simulator 2k18? I would summon the wrath of my inner Alex Jones and begin to furiously make strange vocal grunting noises while exclaiming HIllary for Prison.

Following this, I would then exclaim my love for based KEK
>>
>>39249806
Have you actually been to Yemen? The people there would most likely laugh at a naked white guy running in the desert and then offer him some qat to see how crazy he can get and talk with him.
>>
>>39249806
Spit in his sandnigger face and scream "Do I look like Tony Stark nigger? I aint building you shit" fallowed up with a screech to end all screeches
>>
>>39249849
The man scowls in anger at your refusal to submit to his religion.

"very well, anon. I hope you enjoy whats coming next."

he smirks devilishly and leaves the room.

Suddenly, a naked 10 foot tall nigger comes into the room. He grins at you maniacally. You notice that your handcuffs have come lose, and the door that the nigger came in from is unlocked, although he's blocking it. What do you do now?
>>
>>39249893
"Yo tyrone, how bout we leave, fuck bare back out in the sand, and get a flight to a U.S. state where Gay marriage is legal"
>>
>>39249893
You absolutely had to make this gay, didn't you? Why would they send in a naked nigger?
>>
>>39249969
you control the story anon. If you don't like the way things are going, then why don't you chose an action that results in you not fucking him?
>>
>>39249893
make small talk with 10 foot nigger and then offer a /firmhandshake/ in prospects of getting a job at Yemen's finest terror group.
>>
>>39248956
Become a mercenary.
>>
>>39249995

0/10 not enough nigger sex
>>
>>39249999
BUT THOSE DIGITS SAY YES!
>>
>>39248956
I get fycking sinburnt to death.
>>
>>39249995
You attempt to chat with the massive nigger, and extend out you hand to shake his hand. He bellows in a thunderous voice "GET YO PUNK ASS AWAY FROM ME, WITE BOI!" and throws you against the wall. You notice that on the ground next to you, there is a packet of marshmallows, some diesel fuel, a battery, and a wrench.

What do you do next?
>>
>>39248956
Open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur of course
>>
>>39250042
why didnt we think of that
>>
>>39249606
Draw rough pictures of burka'ed women in the sand and start wacking off with my tiny red dick.
>>
>>39250055
becuz ur dumb
>>
>>39249683
>What do you do now?

I say, "I bear witness there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger"

That's the sand peoples weakness. Your blood is haram if you become one of them.
>>
>>39250034
Throw the diesel on the nigger and use the wrench to create a circuit between the battery ends and light the diesel fuel on fire.
>>
>>39250034
pick up the wrench and immediately shove it up the niggu's ass, put the contacts of the battery on the u (because its a 12 volt), kick him into the diesel fuel and eat the marshmallows while I watch him combust into flames.

I walk out of the room naked and I walk off into the sunset

>text captcha: mexican sundown
>>
>>39250100
Then roast marshmallows over flaming nigger corpse and bookit before sandniggers come back
>>
>>39249849
>when did this become convert to islam simulator 2k18?

I recommend every nonmuslim memorize the shahada.

You never know when you might need it. Boko haram will actually let you free of you say it.
>>
>>39250100
you light the nigger on fire. He screams in agony "THIS AINT OVER WITE BOI! I'LL GETCHU FO THIS!"

You run out the door past his writhing body. You are now outside of the building in the desert. There is a fence around the building you're in, and the only opening in the fence has two masked men guarding it. You still have the packet of marshmallows you found on the ground with you.

What do you do now?
>>
>>39250135
Beat them senselessly with the bag
>>
>>39250135
Sneak up behind one of the men and throw a marshmallow over his shoulder. While he is distracted, take his gun from him.
>>
>>39250135
Throw marshmallows at them.
>>
>>39248956
>wake up in Yemen
Get shot within the minute
>>
>>39250159
You attempt to beat up the guards with your marshmallows. The bag is too weak to hurt them, so they quickly overpower you and wrestle you to the floor. They pull out their guns to shoot you. Just then, you hear a massive earth shattering roar "WHITE BOI!!!!!" The nigger charges out towards the three of you, running at 30 miles per hour, in fear, the muslim militants shoot the nigger 30 times in the chest. He tumbles and falls over on top of them, knocking them off of you and hitting them into unconsciousness. Weakened from his bullet wounds, the giant negro quietly whispers "This aint nothin but another Ferguson shaking ma damn head." and then dies.

You run out into the desert away from the building

What do you do now?
>>
>>39250224
book it north
>>
>>39250380
you run North for as long as your legs can carry you. Then you drop to the floor exhausted, under a shady tree. You realize that you have dropped your marshmellows, and need to find some food to eat before you can continue. Suddenly, you look over the clearing in front of you and see 20 ten foot tall gigga niggers dancing around a fire with a massive roasted boar on it. There is also a cactus 10 feet to your left

What do you do now?
>>
>>39250548
get ye flask
>>
>>39250571
there is no flask.
>>
>>39250548
wavedash towards the cactus
>>
get bombed by Saudi Arabia with mini nukes
>>
it's a shame it's in such shitty shape
seems like it has some interesting history, landscape, and architecture
>>
>>39250615
you approach the cactus and drink its cactus juice. It fills you with strength, and you grow to be 10 feet tall. You still have no clothes on but socks because you took them off earlier.

What do you do next?
>>
>>39250641
Wrap the socks around our massive fists and imbed cactus spikes in them as a makeshift weapon to help us out in case the melanin-enriched gentlemen are hostile
>>
>>39250641
run towards the gigga niggers and crush them with my giant feet while mega mushroom music plays in my head
>>
>>39250548
>20 ten foot tall giga niggers
Fucking keeek
>>
>>39250641
join the houthis and become known worldwide as the saudibasher
>>
>>39250641
I try to sneak past them
>>
>>39250671
You don your makeshift spike gloves and proceed to attack the gigga niggers. After killing 19 of them, you have the last one in your grasp. While holding him down you ask him where he came from, and how he got here. he responds "WE'S THE REAL NIGGAS FROM THE 313 REPRESENTIN. THESE MUSLIM NIGGAS, DEY TOLD US THAT WE COULD BE THEIR PERSONAL ARMY AND SHEET, AND HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY IF WE FOUGHT FA THEM. THEYS ABOUT 20,000 OF US IN THIS NEARBY AREA. YOU BEST BE WATCHIN' YO STEP, YOU CRAZY ASS CRACKA."

You break the nigger's neck and eat the boar that was cooking by the fire. The cactus juice wears off and you return to your normal size. There is no more juice left in the cactus for you to drink.

You are horrified that an army of gigga niggers are marching in Yemen and are threatening to put muslim terrorists in control of the country. You resolve to do everything in your power to crush the Detroit based army.

What do you do next?
>>
>>39250898
I proceed to the nearby area the gigga niggers told me and beat up the rest of the country's population
>>
>>39250898
Try to find my way back to the mailbox
>>
File: clockwork.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
clockwork.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>39250932
You wander around and find a camp of 154 gigga niggers. You charge towards them aiming to kill them all. It is only when you punch the first one that you realize that your cactus powers have worn off. The gigga nigger that you attacked easily overpowers you and ties you to a post. The lead gigga nigger yells "OH, SO THIS RACIST WHITE BOI THINKS HE CAN KEEL US? LIKE OUR LIVES DON'T MATTER, WELL FUCK HIM! WE'LL SHOW HIM WHAT WE DO TO RACISTS!"
7 gigga niggers then walk forward and start pissing on your face with the force of a thousand oxen. You struggle for air under the river of piss. However, the gigga niggers are able to piss for 20 minutes straight, at which point you die from lack of oxygen. The gigga niggers rejoice the death of racism, and proceed to help their ISIS allies in their fight, which eventually results in their coalition taking over the Yemen government.

Thus ends your story and your adventure. If you'd like to try for a better outcome, you can start from the beginning and make different decisions to get different results. And maybe next time, you will be the one seizing power in Yemen!!!!!
>>
walk a few miles before succumbing to dehydration and become food for the local fauna
>>
>>39251029
Joke's on you, that was part of my plan all along
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.