[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Teleports behind you >Crosses legs Sort yourself out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>Teleports behind you
>Crosses legs

Sort yourself out bucko. And that's that.
>>
You dick small
>>
>>39248338
>just clean your room, how can you do anything if you cant clean your room?
>>
>>39248338
Memes aside, I actually do enjoy his videos and they inspired me to try and fix myself.
I've done nothing but fail up to this point.
>>
>>39248338
>clean ur room dude
>mom look i'm a philosopher now111
>>
whoa my dudes, have you seen the video where he says his IQ is over 150!?
epic win for us Jordanaites
>>
jordan is completely blackpilled, that's the painful part listening to him, where the real hope.
>>
>>39248338
hahaha fuckin right
>>
>>39248338
>take cocaine
>take cocaine all the time
>>
>>39248338
>Just clean your room bro!

Replace clean with "be" and room with "yourself" and you have jordanism summarized.

Normie philosophy at its finest.
>>
>>39249868
>>39249868
That's not the point at all

Objects in motion
>>
>>39250191
Being yourself is about objects in motion too.

The norms say if u become yourself, your life will instantly progress to high levels of engagement - as if it's some kind of magical spell.
>>
>>39249868
One says "just be yourself" and the other means "fix yourself". They're actually the opposite.
>>
>>39250218
>The norms say if u become yourself, your life will instantly progress to high levels of engagement - as if it's some kind of magical spell.
What the fuck does that have to do with the laws of physics?
>>
>>39250234
>denies the pagan origins (i.e. be ureself) of his jordanism faith
This is pure cult behavior.
>>
>>39250234
How is cleaning your room fixing yourself? It's complete nonsense. He says you have to organise your room before you can organise anything else but that's total horseshit he just pulled out of his ass.
>>
>>39250267
"kay
>>39250277
I look at it like a metaphor, but if he's actually said that it's mandatory then yeah I see why you'd object to it. It isn't, however, saying to just be yourself.
>>
>>39250277
Because

>it's productive
>it will make you feel useful and happy
>it probably needs a fucking clean anyway because you're arcanine scum
>you'll have done SOMETHING with your day
>you might want to clean yourself too
>which might make you want to make yourself look a little better

Snowball effect etc etc
>>
>>39250308
It's not saying to just be yourself, but it's advice so hollow and meaningless that it's on par with that kind of platitude.
>>
>>39250322
I'm delightfully clean, no it doesn't magically sort problems.
>>
>>39250262
>duh physics bro. Leesen up mon, duh objacts r in motion! Cleeeen yo room so dee skygods bring down rain for our crops
>>
>>39250267
>pagan origins of jordanism faith
What? How exactly is Peterson's philosophy related to paganism?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.