[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this girl toying with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499092914276.png (851KB, 798x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1499092914276.png
851KB, 798x1038px
Since you are the "girls are evil" experts, tell me if this girl genuinely likes me or just wants to fuck with me.
>Match with her on Tinder.
>She seems overly interested in me.
>Next day she asks me what are my plans for the night, i tell her im free after classes.
>After classes i send her a text: "Hey lets meet up at x"
>She doesnt reply. I wait for 20 minutes and just head back home.
>Two hours later she sends me a text apologizing, since she was "sick" and in bed and fell asleep. I tell her she is okay but she owes me 20 minutes of her time, she flirts, i flirt, she tells me "You are scary, but i dont know why im really into you".

Now. Is she fucking with me? Im not bad looking but im pretty autistic and she might just be doing this for shit and giggles. What do you guys think?

Right now the conversation with her died because im unsure as to what to do.
>>
Either way she sounds sort of weird, and not in a quirky way.
>>
probably has more mental issues than a womans weekly magazine.
would avoid at all costs, but hey, if you're alone and have been a long time, a little extra pain when it all falls to shit is the only price you're gonna have to pay
>>
>>39247576
Yes. Thats the feeling i have. Like if she is not fucking with me then she is insane anyways.
>>
File: 1501186886720.png (906KB, 660x868px) Image search: [Google]
1501186886720.png
906KB, 660x868px
she is a dirty roastie, she cannot be trusted under any circumstance
>>
>>39247547
post pics of you and her and we'll tell you. also how much of an autist are you. do you have friends? can you hold your end of a conversation w/o looking completely retarded?
>>
>>39247968
I thought mods would ban me if i did that. In any case, we both are 6/10s. I have a few friends. I think im a cyborg. I can talk with girls and it varies from being nice chats to awkward talks where they sort of notice something is weird with me but they cant pinpoint what exactly.
>>
>>39247547
she's fucking with you
toss her to the curb
>>
>>39248133
if you have an honest assessment of both your attractivenesses then it's perfectly possible she's at least vaguely interested in you. i doubt she's trying to fuck with you if she's just a 6, that's an 8+ move. just don't be too autistic or take it too seriously too quickly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.