[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like being degraded? Do robots like degrading women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: degrad.gif (2MB, 800x414px) Image search: [Google]
degrad.gif
2MB, 800x414px
Why do women like being degraded?

Do robots like degrading women?
>>
>>39239578
>Why do women like being degraded?
submission is in their dna. what kind of question is this?
>>
Idk anon, it just feels good to be a sub for the majority of women, just like I imagine it feels good for thr majority of men to be a dom. What is wrong with that?
>>
my ex girlfriend loved it when I called her "my little fuck toy" and reminded her that she was just a bunch of holes or me to fill. She loved getting spanked and for me to fuck her into submission until she couldn't move
>>
My gf is really tsundere/feisty until we have sex then she turns into a submissive slut. Shes super cute when she gets all embarrassed. Asians are the best.
>>
File: 1500678307240.jpg (418KB, 2000x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1500678307240.jpg
418KB, 2000x1447px
Where do I sign up?

Women want protection, and they find that in a strong male who uses them for their pleasure. By submitting they give you permission to have your way with her.

They seek to make him happy, it in turn makes them wet.
>>
>>39240090
>women want protection

this is such a cop out to defend women, there's nothign safe about getting fucked by a dangerous psychopath in fact they end up abusing them and killing them more the any beta.

you're a retarded white knight who's been brainwashed by the red pill.

women like violent criminals because they're "like so hot"
>>
Female dommes and male subs do exist--they just aren't as common as female subs and male doms. You can easily verify this on Fetlife.
>>
Because they are subconsciously aware of their inferiority.

And no, I don't, because I was raised like a cuck by my single mother.
>>
Women are wired to go get knocked up by Cave-Chad.

Interestingly, once they're pregnant(or birth control makes the body think it is) they're wired to go seek out a more timid dude or return to her family to help raise the Chad-let.

(This also contributes to the divorce rate. Roasties will start or stop BC and suddenly find themselves unhappy with their boyfriend/husband.)
>>
>>39239578
They have depossessed men of everything "dangerous" men used to be. Now they can't get wet unless the man they're bedding is having a show of force or domination.

I mean, we're reaching new heights of feminism yet a BDSM novel is a best seller. Really activates the walnuts.
>>
>>39240090
Girls like love a man who can pick them up like they're nothing too. I dont workout much because i essentially can carry my gf on my back around University without getting very tired. She loves it and I dont really mind. Pretty much turns her on like a light switch as well. No clue why man. Girls
>>
>>39240131
Think about it this way: which woman in the past was more likely to survive and pass on her genes:

>the woman who submitted to the barbarian who killed her husband and allowed him to make her his wife and bear his offspring
or
>the woman who was honorable and sacrificed herself rather than be taken

That's why women love submitting to bold, brash, dangerous men. The ones who didn't submit were killed. Might and force rule this world, whether in the animal or human worlds, it's the same. And betas are left with the scraps and to raise Chad's kids if he gets bored with his girl, so you can work your ass off and care for his whining kids just for the chance at his ex-fucktoy's blasted-out-from-childbirth hole.

The only way to fix this was religious indoctrination forcing chastity and monogamous relationships. But no one adheres to that anymore. It is a new age of barbarian mating, and the betas are left out in the cold.
>>
>>39239578
That bitch should be punished for moving away!
>>
File: tf5Y1f7.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tf5Y1f7.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>tfw no qt to tie up and use in the basement
>>
File: 1497288817543.jpg (76KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1497288817543.jpg
76KB, 601x601px
>>39240304
You're not wrong. Bad genetic traits trump honor because sadly honor tends to not get passed on genetically.

Women didn't use to be degenerate but we're all descendants from degenerates and cowards because degenerates and cowards are who survive so this is what we got.

I get so massively triggered by brainwashed children brained women getting degraded too.
>>
>>39240403
That's a fine head of hair. It would be a shame if someone were to shave it.
>>
File: lt15011264156357.jpg (35KB, 992x621px) Image search: [Google]
lt15011264156357.jpg
35KB, 992x621px
>>39240600
mpppth ple-mppth sto-mmph *drools*
>>
File: haha ew.webm (1MB, 734x414px) Image search: [Google]
haha ew.webm
1MB, 734x414px
I dunno, probably largely the same reason men love to be degraded
>>
>>39240801
He looks like he is genuinely enjoying that piss. Compare that to OP.

Men are even better at being degraded than women. Can they do anything right?
>>
>>39240831
if you want to find a chick who smiles while getting pissed on you can

if you want to find a dude who cries while eating shit, you can find that too

it's the internet. Depravity abound. The only stupid thing would be to pretend like any one group has the monopoly.
>>
File: degra--.gif (2MB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
degra--.gif
2MB, 800x382px
>>39240333
agreed, she's too whiny
>>
>>39239578
>Do robots like degrading women?

I dont. How can I respect a woman who I degraded? I want a partner not a pet or a child.
>>
>>39240984
She just wants to be cute for you while tied up, why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>39242000
Because any woman that would let another have power over her is not worth my time.
>>
>>39240984
>>39242131
Agreed. stupid normies and their dom/sub shit
>>
>>39242131
She wants you to take control, that's why they can never decide where to go out for dinner, they want the man to decide.
>>
>>39242200
>She wants you to take control
Like I said not worth my time.

> that's why they can never decide where to go out for dinner, they want the man to decide.
Incorrect most of my girlfriends have been in control and never did that shit.
>>
>>39239578
>Do robots like degrading women?

As robots are repellent to women, the question is moot.
>>
>>39242239
Let me guess. /You/ want to be dommed?
>>
>>39240186
How do people who know this live a happy life and not just become an hero
>>
>>39242239
>most of my girlfriends
that's probably why they didn't stick around
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.