[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given a choice to be locked in chastity by a very attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ZWfDJHq.jpg (269KB, 913x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ZWfDJHq.jpg
269KB, 913x1280px
You are given a choice to be locked in chastity by a very attractive woman.

She holds the key and will let you have sex with her once every 3 - 6 months depending on your behavior.

You will need to eat her out daily or have another weed added onto your locked time.

If you are desperate for a release, she can bring one of her friends over and you will have to give a blowjob and swallow for one month to be taken off the time. This is optional but it will speed things up.

Do you accept?
>>
No. And women are delusional to believe such.
>>
I rather jerk my weewee off.
>>
File: IMG_1584.jpg (44KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
44KB, 640x704px
Lmao I can just beat my own dick with no compromise
>>
>>39239136
Yes (minus the blowjob shit)

Best fetish
>>
>implying someone would willingly give up masturbation
>>
>>39239136
It depends entirely on her personality, there is almost no one I would want to have a relationship with but for the right person I would do anything, including chastity stuff.
>>
I'd rather just masturbate since I'm not a faggot desperately trying to act straight.
>>
>being a submissive fag
>cucking your dick
sort yourself out
>>
File: 5WEp7cj.jpg (49KB, 502x768px) Image search: [Google]
5WEp7cj.jpg
49KB, 502x768px
>>39239243
You will both get along, you will match each other perfectly
>>
>>39239136
We going to straight to fucking. I'll eat your pussy when I'm hungry.
>>
>>39239359
I don't really value "getting along" that much but if you are saying that she is the one I want, then yes obviously I would accept.
>>
>>39239136
yes i dont even want the sex desu
>>
>>39239359
Of course I'd accept I'd be stupid not to
>>
File: CDDm8vRUMAEhdX_.jpg (52KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
CDDm8vRUMAEhdX_.jpg
52KB, 600x444px
Being pegged is also optional, but will give you good boy points.
>>
>>39239786
sounds like the perfect relationship to me
>>
>>39239136
Not a chance. I'm bigger and stronger than her, so I decide when we fuck.
>>
>>39239243
>>39239786
As long as there's an avenue to getting out of the arrangement permanently then yeah sure
>>
File: pic_31_big.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
pic_31_big.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
>>39239923
You can have out at any time, but the relationship with her will also end.
>>
>>39239951
Holy fuck that picture is gross. That guy should not be wearing women's clothes.
>>
This would pretty much be an ideal relationship. Especially if she was really Dom and not just into chastity.

I'm very bisexual and very submissive so getting to suck dick and take it in the ass while also being in a relationship with a great girl would be absolutely perfect. Hopefully she has a lot of bi friends for me to succ so I'm not locked tooo long. I'm not sure that I could handle much more than a month in chastity.

Only trouble is that I don't really trust Dom girls. The few I've been with were absolutely insane.

There'd also be some concern about her losing respect for me and the relationship breaking down. I'd be okay with poly & cuck shit, I wouldn't like it but it wouldn't be a dealbreaker. As long as there was some assurance that it wouldn't be harmful for our relationship.
>>
>>39239136
>Letting yourself be controlled by a woman
>Letting (((sex))) dictate your life choices
>>
Let her enjoy her ride
>>
No because the fact she would have the stipulation of sucking of a friend of hers means that she probably cheating on me.
>>
I'm a total homo so I would rather just stay in chastity and get off through anal
>>
>chastity
no,i can fuck a girl anytime i want,thanks
>>
>>39239136

Where would she put the keys and why would he not find them?
Also, why do that when you can alredy do abstinence in her menstruation time?
>>
>>39241215

The fact she puts you in chastity means she cheats on but is afraid you do the same, thats how i see it
But if it were something real with no cheating and teasing, and instant release in urgent cases, like in a deserted Island it would be a ok fetish to try once.
how would i pee tough?
>>
>>39239136
>Do you accept?
Yes.
>tfw no gf like this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.