[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all a bunch of pussies happy with your weaknesses.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
You're all a bunch of pussies happy with your weaknesses. You could do anything.
>>
>>39234044
Except I actually couldn't because I don't have the money to.
How is life in the upper middle class OP, you cum gargling faggot?
>>
>>39234044
But I do the thing I want to, which is nothing.
>>
>>39234044
tf is that shit ? You got it in heigh res ?
>>
>>39234057
WHats your passion mate, its not like you don't have every resource available to learn it for free with the internet, get good at something you drip
>>
>>39234109
Its a Ferneyhough score. You'd think it would be good to listen to, but it isn't
>>
>>39234044
>You could do anything.
I'm suffering from an incurable autoimmune disease you fucking cunt.
>>
>>39234140
The diving bell and the butterfly is a memoir by a guy who could only blink with one eye,. He dictated that book by blinking every letter of it.
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (75KB, 700x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
75KB, 700x781px
>>39234113
>implying you don't need to buy equipment in order to practice something
I'm sure Daddy's money is very nice, and you get to spend it on whatever you want, but some of us don't get Daddy's money. Some of us have to actually work for a living and put money towards rent and insurance. Daddy doesn't pay for everyone to be a degenerate and go to university.
God, I fuckin hate richfags.
>>
>>39234171
What do you want to do? There is a way
>>
>>39234127
i just looked up, and it s genuinely the kind of "music" i m interested in lol.
(i must admit it s a bit hardcore tho)
>>
>>39234206
Yeah he's a performers nightmare and a listener's too
>>
File: sad pepe.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>39234044
>ywn be a talented composer or player

It kills inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3wWjc7vn0
>>
>>39234171
you have a computer and you're not even coding? you can type words and you're not writing a story? you have a brain and you're not using it?
may as well neck yourself, retard
>>
>>39234394
This is it. Be a player
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.