[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate a extrovert tell me why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1503114101066.png (42KB, 328x189px) Image search: [Google]
1503114101066.png
42KB, 328x189px
https://youtu.be/5QIq7xgY7ZE

Introvert here. Why do extroverts hate silence is because they realize how there life is going when in silence.
>>
>>39233325
This introvert/extrovert bullshit is a stupid meme
>>
File: 1503256747487.png (13KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
1503256747487.png
13KB, 438x499px
>>39233348
It can't be everyone knows that retard that can't keep his obnoxious mouth shut. Anyway shut up intp
>>
>>39233407
>It can't be everyone knows that retard that can't keep his obnoxious mouth shut.

What are you even saying here?

Anyway I'm firmly conviced that the introvert/extrovert is a bunch of pseudo-science. It's fucking stupid to categorise individuals into this binary framework of being either ultra social and gregarious or an avoidant shut in.

Real life isn't like that. People are complex and display both introverted and extroverted traits. And I think most people seem to be pretty fucking similar in how they interact with strangers/friends.

A video with 500k views full of "introverts" lamenting over how different they are from the general population is pretty fucking suspicious to me. Me thinks psychologist are trying to make you feel special in order to make a quick buck. The idea that you can gain or lose "energy" from interacting with humans based on your brain chemistry (genetic lottery) is fucking insane to me. Ever stop to think that you enjoy interacting with good people and loathe talking to wankers? I have a feeling that most self-described introverts either have no decent friends or are complete peices of shits themselves
>>
whn jung developed his system, it was meant to identify tendencies, not to define oneself as those tendencies, and also to incorporate that awareness of them to make oneself mature and whole by bringing balance.
its a shame you normies have turned it into astrology.
>>
>>39233587
>calling me a normal
Nigga I'm a 26 kv what you talking about?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.