[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna move to Japan and adopt a Japanese girl and raise her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: vcoc.jpg (167KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vcoc.jpg
167KB, 829x1200px
I wanna move to Japan and adopt a Japanese girl and raise her to be super cute and love her and spoil her

all I want in life is to see the country of Japan be prosperous and successful

I feel more connection with Japan than I've ever felt with my birthplace
>>
>>39230285
>>39230285
American living in Japan here. Can tell you with confidence that although you feel more connection with Japan than your birthplace, Japan will not reciprocate that feeling. You'll never get to adopt a Japanese girl legally, nor will you be able to shield her from a culture ingrained with body shaming, misogyny, and exclusivity. I don't know how old you are, OP, but you'd be better off getting over your infatuation with Japan.

Nothing good comes from lust, especially when the other party does care for you.
>>
>>39230343
Sorry, *doesn't care for you
>>
>>39230285
>>39230343
>This kills the weebs
my sides
my fucking sides.
>>
File: S2ReXvn.jpg (358KB, 900x907px) Image search: [Google]
S2ReXvn.jpg
358KB, 900x907px
>>39230343
you are a loser bully and I'm gonna move to Japan no matter what you say
>>
>>39230374
and then when the locals tell you to go home and call you a fat disgusting piece of shit in English daily and you can't find employment or anything for that matter because no one wants you there I'm gonna laugh.
>>
>>39230374
And what will you do when you get here, hotshot?
>>
>>39230409
Won't work that way. He'll be mocked silently and ignored daily, and even if he gets employment, he'll likely not make any close friends but rather be, at best, tolerated by those who would rather be around someone who looks and speaks like they do.
>>
>>39230453
kek that'll still break his dream of everyone being "kawaii anime people~" he'll be hated even more so then he is in his own country.
>>
>>39230427
>And what will you do when you get here, hotshot?
get a job

integrate myself into the Japanese culture and economy so thouroughly that I am undeniably a part of Japanese society

like that guy who is the CEO of some Japanese car company
>>
>>39230285
>>39230374
>all I want in life is to see the country of Japan be prosperous and successful
Well, nobody wants you there dumb gaijin. So you would do best staying where you are.
>>
>>39230485
I can just imagine it. A loner goes to Japan and ends up being a loner but now without an immediate support network or the ability to express themselves. Hell, I knew an Irish college grad who cut her wrists in her bathtub after living here for half a year. She didn't have many friends and hated working here. That's why I hope OP is just some naive sheltered teenager who has a chance to get over those feelings. Shit could go horribly wrong.
>>
>>39230516
>foreigner
>CEO
Not going to happen
>>
As a white guy living in Nagoya I can tell you that although you will never be treated as a Japanese Citizen, it's not as bad as people seem to claim.

No, it's not like anime, but no one is overtly a nasty person. I've made tons of friends since moving here 10 years ago, and honestly I fit in here better than I ever did in the US. I might of been a 5/10 in the US, but women here treat me like a 8/10.
>>
>>39230516
That's the pipe dream. You hope for integration, but things don't work that way. If you don't look the part here, many people will just assume you're a tourist or a temporary worker. If you look east Asian, you'll integrate better.
>>
>>39230546
I doubt it he's probably some 20 something dickwad who thinks it's a grand idea to go to geepaan because his cartoons say it's soooo comfy. I say let the retard go maybe it'll knock some sense into his thick empty skull or break him and he'll do the rest on his own.
>>
>it's another white man pity party

Stay the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>39230560
Yeah, it's not all that bad, and most people I've met were respectful and eager to get to know me, but OP's comments reveal little understanding of cultural nuances and the problems they may face. Going into Japan with that attitude could end up badly.
>>
LOL retard. Japan is full of foreigners already, everywhere you look there's some white/indian/brown dude.
You won't be unique at all.
Also Japanese girls are sick of foreigners.
>>
>>39230546
>loner
>support network
>expressing myself

oh boy anon, not op but if I did move to Japan I guarantee I would prove you wrong

I currently have no support network and don't really express myself and guess what, I'm doing fucking fine. In fact I'm pretty happy. I would love being in Japan
>>
>>39230599
t. kaito
>>
File: maki007.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
maki007.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>39230593
why do you assume I'm white? I am not white
>>
>>39230609
>>39230609
Gotta ask why you'd want to come here if don't express yourself. Like, is it just the novelty of living abroad that attracts you?
>>
>>39230639
If your black or brown be prepared for everyone to assume you're a criminal even more so than the US.
>>
>>39230623
Kaito was a great football player indeed.
>>
>>39230285
>I feel more connection with Japan than I've ever felt with my birthplace
how is that even possible?
>>
>>39230662
Kaito is a fairly common Japanese name.
>>
>>39230663
no conficende, complete lack of self-appreciation, self-hate etc
>>
>>39230663
Habitually consuming romanticized media about Japan and being rejected or at least feeling like an outsider in one's own culture.
>>
>>39230692
this

basically being a faggot fantasizing about a better place where he will finally be accepted
>>
>>39230285
just bcos u watch anime? lmaoo
>>
>>39230285

Here's something to look at OP-kun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
>>
>>39230343
sounds like a perfect culture, shame mine isn't like that ;_;
>>
>>39230453
we're on r9k right? what's the difference with his situation now?
>>
kys you self-hating racemixing weeb
The white man is the epitome of god's creation, stop acting so pathetic
>>
>>39230343
>nor will you be able to shield her from a culture ingrained with body shaming, misogyny, and exclusivity

aka the only positive things about Japan
>>
>>39230989
If you think so. Might be cool until that little girl OP wants to adopt ends up spending most of her time obsessing over malnourished pop stars and doubting her potential in favor of cookie-cutter kawaii social roles.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.